d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends >
Service
> I Have A Special Request > Need To Git Gud
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 632.75
Mar 29 2020 12:11am
Quote (Greater @ Mar 28 2020 07:33pm)
This too, is good advice. The choice is yours.

:lol:

Quote (addone @ Mar 28 2020 07:59pm)
lol

wonder what champs are good 2v1

What lane do you play?
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Mar 29 2020 02:02am
Quote (Ramy @ Mar 29 2020 07:11pm)
:lol:

What lane do you play?

mid
Gold: 22,393.07
Mar 29 2020 02:53am
Dont need coaching just play Veigardaddy

This post was edited by potentate on Mar 29 2020 02:53am
Gold: 222.69
Mar 29 2020 06:46am
Quote (potentate @ 29 Mar 2020 04:53)
Dont need coaching just play Veigardaddy

This or play Nami support to 1v1 ezpz any adc
Sona support to ezpz 1v1 any top lamers or most mid landers
Apr 3 2020 12:30am
I find myself not participating in team fights and mostly focus pushing lanes, taking towers, objectives.
Is this normal or am i just bad and need to team up. Because my reasoning why monkey around aram style when you can do so much more if you pressure map

also can someone give me insight into higher level macro
for example is it good idea to push only bot lane to inhib so as to put pressure on baron late game
Gold: 6,684.00
Apr 13 2020 04:56am
Let me know if you still need help. :)
Gold: 6,010.00
Apr 13 2020 07:51am
Silver 1 right now, looking to get to Gold 1 (finished Gold 4 last season on diff account)

Mainly looking for a duo-q partner to climb easier... I main Support/Mid.
Gold: 82.50
Apr 13 2020 02:29pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 3 2020 02:30am)
I find myself not participating in team fights and mostly focus pushing lanes, taking towers, objectives.
Is this normal or am i just bad and need to team up. Because my reasoning why monkey around aram style when you can do so much more if you pressure map

also can someone give me insight into higher level macro
for example is it good idea to push only bot lane to inhib so as to put pressure on baron late game

Things that might help:

1: Wards they either save lives or get kills! Imagine playing league match were no matter where they are you can see them 100% of the time, sounds op right? if you have 75 gold left over when you back, then buy a control ward (you can only place one on the map at a time so dont buy a second one by accident) and NO SAVING 75 gold is never worth it <----- also place normal wards in areas where you cant protect them and control wards in places you can. a control ward in river is nice but if your getting pushed in that control ward in river is useless and will be seen quickly and destroyed quickly. so to counter this you should put your control ward into your jg where they are less likely to freely destroy it and normal ward in river. Yes it acceptable to put control wards on drakes and rift also but it is not acceptable to put it in river unless you have control of lane/river (line of scrimmage)

2: One-Trick pick a lane/champ and learn it, that means knowing your match up and how/ when to fight with them them and how much damage you can do. If you find your self tunnel visioned then you either dont know your champ or dont know your enemies champ. Any time spend learning a new champ/ focusing on your champ is time your not spending playing the game. Go watch video of pro's playing your champ, watch what they build, watch what lanes they perfer, go search up builds, and most importantly search up the top players for your champ. Their are sites that tell you who the top 10,000 Urgot players are in the world/ region. Look at their play style/builds they will be the highest winrate urgots and the ones who know the most about him.

3: Mini-Map The more you look at it, the better youll become at predicting what happening. When im in lane the only thing im doing is staring at Minions hp to last hit, my enemy to make sure im not putting my self in danger situations, and the mini map to see what objectives are up/ whos missing/whos winning.Example: my jungler did a full clear and is attacking skuttle then i have to assume their jgler is doing the same thing and is probably at the other skuttle or is about to attack my jgler at his skuttle. enemy bot lane got a double kill with help from their jgler and didnt attack our tower bot? then i assume they are taking dragon if its up (or they might just be backing if hp is low)

4: Line of scrimmage When the game starts the line of scrimmage is right down the middle. Once towers start falling then the line of scrimmage changes. if the enemy has their first 3 towers up and your 3 are dead, your line of scrimmage is now where your fallen towers use to be and you should be pushed back into your jg/warding your jg only! mean while theirs will be all of the river which means they also control all the objectives. More often then not this is where players give the most amount of kills in low elo, they dont follow the line of scrimmage and over extend them selfs into places that the enemy team has warded or has more control over.

5: Rotate this is a huge one, and ties in with minimap, you do dont need to kill your laner to beat him. Example: If river skuttle is up and you have lane priority and you see your jg is about to get skuttle, put it in the back of your mind that there is a chance that the enemy jg might try to stop him from getting that. If you see the enemy jg pop up on the minimap for even 1 second next to your jgler you need to be running towards your jgler and leaving your lane/cs to help him, even if you think he can 1v1 them, the assist you can get is a free 50% gold at zero cost to the person you helped. I cant tell you the amount of times im in a stale mate with my lane and i pick up/ they pick up free kills else where. ive been in lanes where i havnt died but yet hes has 3 kills just from rotating.... stale mates are a loss unless all your lanes are winning or you are a better scaler, take a loss of cs to pick up free assit/kills. Take this same info and apply it to dragon's/rift's/invader's, remember that control ward i told you to buy and place in your jg? Well that 75 gold ward you place will have to be attacked to be destroyed and thats a good time to spam ping and have multiple lanes rotate in for a free kill and if they dont rotate in, it still give your jgler information that hes getting counter jungled and his camps might not be there for him to take.

6: Super Minions They are harder to kill/give more gold/exp. This is a lane that the enemy needs to defend, emphasis on the NEED. THIS IS NOT THE LANE YOU SHOULD BE FIGHTING IN UNLESS YOU HAVE BARON BUFF WITH IT. DONT BE A FKING IRON AND FIGHT IN YOUR SUPER WAVE... Super minions will force the enemy team to split, all you have to do is send 5 people to any lane without super minions and within 30 seconds one of the enemy teammates will have to split away to deal with that lane. This forces a 4v5 and the 5 of you dont even need to fight to win, just stall till one has to split.

7: The Biggest Tip: is just to play, play, play and all the info above becomes more common sense. If you are in bronze/silver you probably have half of these down and all you really need to do is become more comfortable with your champion/ looking at mini map. Youv'e been playing Urgot mid, but 98% of players play him top and zero pro players use him mid. you are playing a none mobile champ in the shortest lane in league of legends. Mid lane is good for assasins/long range pokes because most of the time in mid lane will be spend under a tower or damn close to one which isnt a good place for urgot :/
Apr 13 2020 06:20pm
Quote (jewellian @ Apr 14 2020 08:29am)
Things that might help:

1: Wards they either save lives or get kills! Imagine playing league match were no matter where they are you can see them 100% of the time, sounds op right? if you have 75 gold left over when you back, then buy a control ward (you can only place one on the map at a time so dont buy a second one by accident) and NO SAVING 75 gold is never worth it <----- also place normal wards in areas where you cant protect them and control wards in places you can. a control ward in river is nice but if your getting pushed in that control ward in river is useless and will be seen quickly and destroyed quickly. so to counter this you should put your control ward into your jg where they are less likely to freely destroy it and normal ward in river. Yes it acceptable to put control wards on drakes and rift also but it is not acceptable to put it in river unless you have control of lane/river (line of scrimmage)

2: One-Trick pick a lane/champ and learn it, that means knowing your match up and how/ when to fight with them them and how much damage you can do. If you find your self tunnel visioned then you either dont know your champ or dont know your enemies champ. Any time spend learning a new champ/ focusing on your champ is time your not spending playing the game. Go watch video of pro's playing your champ, watch what they build, watch what lanes they perfer, go search up builds, and most importantly search up the top players for your champ. Their are sites that tell you who the top 10,000 Urgot players are in the world/ region. Look at their play style/builds they will be the highest winrate urgots and the ones who know the most about him.

3: Mini-Map The more you look at it, the better youll become at predicting what happening. When im in lane the only thing im doing is staring at Minions hp to last hit, my enemy to make sure im not putting my self in danger situations, and the mini map to see what objectives are up/ whos missing/whos winning.Example: my jungler did a full clear and is attacking skuttle then i have to assume their jgler is doing the same thing and is probably at the other skuttle or is about to attack my jgler at his skuttle. enemy bot lane got a double kill with help from their jgler and didnt attack our tower bot? then i assume they are taking dragon if its up (or they might just be backing if hp is low)

4: Line of scrimmage When the game starts the line of scrimmage is right down the middle. Once towers start falling then the line of scrimmage changes. if the enemy has their first 3 towers up and your 3 are dead, your line of scrimmage is now where your fallen towers use to be and you should be pushed back into your jg/warding your jg only! mean while theirs will be all of the river which means they also control all the objectives. More often then not this is where players give the most amount of kills in low elo, they dont follow the line of scrimmage and over extend them selfs into places that the enemy team has warded or has more control over.

5: Rotate this is a huge one, and ties in with minimap, you do dont need to kill your laner to beat him. Example: If river skuttle is up and you have lane priority and you see your jg is about to get skuttle, put it in the back of your mind that there is a chance that the enemy jg might try to stop him from getting that. If you see the enemy jg pop up on the minimap for even 1 second next to your jgler you need to be running towards your jgler and leaving your lane/cs to help him, even if you think he can 1v1 them, the assist you can get is a free 50% gold at zero cost to the person you helped. I cant tell you the amount of times im in a stale mate with my lane and i pick up/ they pick up free kills else where. ive been in lanes where i havnt died but yet hes has 3 kills just from rotating.... stale mates are a loss unless all your lanes are winning or you are a better scaler, take a loss of cs to pick up free assit/kills. Take this same info and apply it to dragon's/rift's/invader's, remember that control ward i told you to buy and place in your jg? Well that 75 gold ward you place will have to be attacked to be destroyed and thats a good time to spam ping and have multiple lanes rotate in for a free kill and if they dont rotate in, it still give your jgler information that hes getting counter jungled and his camps might not be there for him to take.

6: Super Minions They are harder to kill/give more gold/exp. This is a lane that the enemy needs to defend, emphasis on the NEED. THIS IS NOT THE LANE YOU SHOULD BE FIGHTING IN UNLESS YOU HAVE BARON BUFF WITH IT. DONT BE A FKING IRON AND FIGHT IN YOUR SUPER WAVE... Super minions will force the enemy team to split, all you have to do is send 5 people to any lane without super minions and within 30 seconds one of the enemy teammates will have to split away to deal with that lane. This forces a 4v5 and the 5 of you dont even need to fight to win, just stall till one has to split.

7: The Biggest Tip: is just to play, play, play and all the info above becomes more common sense. If you are in bronze/silver you probably have half of these down and all you really need to do is become more comfortable with your champion/ looking at mini map. Youv'e been playing Urgot mid, but 98% of players play him top and zero pro players use him mid. you are playing a none mobile champ in the shortest lane in league of legends. Mid lane is good for assasins/long range pokes because most of the time in mid lane will be spend under a tower or damn close to one which isnt a good place for urgot :/

thanks julz already implementing

Quote (Manngure @ Apr 13 2020 10:56pm)
Let me know if you still need help. :)

sure do just add me
Quote (JKPope @ Apr 14 2020 01:51am)
Silver 1 right now, looking to get to Gold 1 (finished Gold 4 last season on diff account)

Mainly looking for a duo-q partner to climb easier... I main Support/Mid.

yea sounds good just add my ign: vej and we can go from there
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll