d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Can Someone Explain Me Frk Nerd Logic
1236Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.00
Mar 23 2020 03:49pm
So this group of peeps got extremely upset at my friend's summon necro(he is only there to provide amp, really, and more as support, but i guess the extra DPS also comes in handy)
They were complaining summons are BM and parties are BM

so you are telling me summons are BM but summoning 5x AUTOAIMBOT light sentries is GM?

So is partying to a ele druid BM then too?He gives you oak. The logic...Idk, i must continue to keep killing the parasites. too bad they got safemode on this errhm server. they cant be hosted
Gold: 7,433.00
Mar 23 2020 03:51pm
Lol
Mar 23 2020 03:51pm
FPK**
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
Mar 23 2020 03:52pm
D2 pvp is a mess from start, so players had to set rules or its not even playable.
Gold: 15,715.00
Mar 23 2020 03:52pm
the problem is that nec's army gives so many lags to other party members maybe
Mar 23 2020 03:54pm
Quote (kronosHardcore @ Mar 23 2020 05:52pm)
the problem is that nec's army gives so many lags to other party members maybe

its 2020 not 2001. PC's can handle up to 200 units at once easy. no longer an argument
Gold: Locked
Mar 23 2020 03:59pm
summons also have autoaimbot and you can have more than 5
Gold: 2,170.00
Mar 23 2020 03:59pm
Quote (Trickshottr @ Mar 23 2020 09:54pm)
its 2020 not 2001. PC's can handle up to 200 units at once easy. no longer an argument

I was never the pcs problem. It is the difference between local and server. It is not a fps problem.
Gold: 22,189.49
Mar 23 2020 04:02pm
pvp gm rules mostly follow a sensible bit of logic, at least on east

as a rule, no using precasted spells/abilities that rely on you switching gear at stash or using limited resources like charged skills, breakable ethereal items, monster corpses, potions, etc. Skeletons are only bm because you can't cast them without corpses available. Golems are gm because you're free to recast them. Valk, druid summons, shadows, decoy, hydras, golems- all gm. Skeles, revives, mages, converted monsters- all bm. The only real exception is mana potions being allowed, and some tolerance towards limited buffs like stash bo or chant but those are already controversial. Beyond that, there's just a somewhat ambiguous blacklist of forbidden abilities like slow missiles, bone prison, iron maiden, with everything being gm unless otherwise specified bm

fpk on the other hand is the opposite, everything is bm unless its specifically allowed. fpk declares that you must adhere strictly to allowed builds and caps on them, to the point of saying that max block is bm and only 4 total builds are event allowed to be played, only allowed to use certain subsets of their skills and cannot hybridize. fpk is like a molten boulder druid league, where the only skills allowed are molten boulder and oak sage. It would be balanced because everyone is forced to do the same build, but its still retarded. Much like fpk.

I'd rather play a tron sorc league than fpk (only allowed skill blaze, no resists/sorb allowed, chars must be minimum life/no energy shield, no teleporting, duels take place in inner cloister with door closed)

This post was edited by Goomshill on Mar 23 2020 04:05pm
Gold: 0.00
Mar 23 2020 04:16pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 23 2020 06:02pm)
pvp gm rules mostly follow a sensible bit of logic, at least on east

as a rule, no using precasted spells/abilities that rely on you switching gear at stash or using limited resources like charged skills, breakable ethereal items, monster corpses, potions, etc. Skeletons are only bm because you can't cast them without corpses available. Golems are gm because you're free to recast them. Valk, druid summons, shadows, decoy, hydras, golems- all gm. Skeles, revives, mages, converted monsters- all bm. The only real exception is mana potions being allowed, and some tolerance towards limited buffs like stash bo or chant but those are already controversial. Beyond that, there's just a somewhat ambiguous blacklist of forbidden abilities like slow missiles, bone prison, iron maiden, with everything being gm unless otherwise specified bm

fpk on the other hand is the opposite, everything is bm unless its specifically allowed. fpk declares that you must adhere strictly to allowed builds and caps on them, to the point of saying that max block is bm and only 4 total builds are event allowed to be played, only allowed to use certain subsets of their skills and cannot hybridize. fpk is like a molten boulder druid league, where the only skills allowed are molten boulder and oak sage. It would be balanced because everyone is forced to do the same build, but its still retarded. Much like fpk.

I'd rather play a tron sorc league than fpk (only allowed skill blaze, no resists/sorb allowed, chars must be minimum life/no energy shield, no teleporting, duels take place in inner cloister with door closed)

100% agree.

FPK was/is a blight on D2 pvp, having to duel people that only have like 28% DR and 85 light res and refuse to carry swap gear so fun.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
1236Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll