d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Stock Markets Will Be The Only Thing To Gamble On
Prev1345679Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 36,542.00
Mar 12 2020 02:30pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Mar 12 2020 04:24pm)
'your turn'

'your ball'

'your basket'

'your welcome'

Meaning its your turn to welcome. That is what I was saying

Also, you said 'it's' as if the way you are describing it is the only way that is correct or makes sense. But taht is not true, so it isn't it's.

I typed 'your welcome' if you want to start bitching about speaking out homophones and addressing the way I spell them well then we arent going anywhere because the homophone is what it is I can't tell you how I spell it unless it is the correct situation therefore I could just lie to you about which definition and spelling I was using, so we should strictly refer to typing not what I say.

Your welcome does indeed make a lot of sense as a statement in the English language, It implies that you should pay it forward, the welcome that is. I would typically provide a you're welcome to people but in this case I am advocating that people take that welcome and now it is your turn to welcome someone or pay it forward as the expression goes. Grammatically and logically it is completely sound so in conclusion I do say your welcome but when speaking it as it is a homophone you can't determine what spelling and distinct definition I am using, so no I do not accept that.

The longer this goes on the more I am convinced that michaeljordan (&friends) is Hydro's multi. 100% convinced.

Imagine typing all this to show everybody that you're retarded.

Canadian education, not even once.
Gold: 2,107.00
Mar 12 2020 02:40pm
'your turn'

'your ball'

'your basket'

'your welcome'

Also, you said 'it's' as if the way you are describing it is the only way that is correct or makes sense. But taht is not true, so it isn't it's.

I typed 'your welcome' if you want to start bitching about speaking out homophones and addressing the way I spell them well then we arent going anywhere because the homophone is what it is I can't tell you how I spell it unless it is the correct situation therefore I could just lie to you about which definition and spelling I was using, so we should strictly refer to typing not what I say.

Your welcome does indeed make a lot of sense as a statement in the English language, It implies that you should pay it forward, the welcome that is. I would typically provide a you're welcome to people but in this case I am advocating that people take that welcome and now it is your turn to welcome someone or pay it forward as the expression goes. Grammatically and logically it is completely sound so in conclusion I do say your welcome but when speaking it as it is a homophone you can't determine what spelling and distinct definition I am using, so no I do not accept that.

The longer this goes on the more I am convinced that michaeljordan (&friends) is Hydro's multi. 100% convinced.

U must have corona

This post was edited by Fgs on Mar 12 2020 02:40pm
Gold: 1,250.00
Mar 12 2020 02:45pm
'your turn'

'your ball'

'your basket'

'your welcome'

Holy hell
Gold: 26,337.70
Mar 12 2020 02:53pm
lol I love how 4 of you quoted me not knowing how english works.

We dont need to argue it guys its okay.

Just read a book and understand how Grammar works and everything will be okay.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 12 2020 04:13pm
XRP at .15 is a steal
Ethereum at $135 is a bargain buy
(stock ticker) TPTW at .0012 this company just paid off some major debts and they're involved in implementing 5G infrastructure in the future domestically, founded and HQ still in SoCal

I list XRP and Ethereum as steals because of their relativistic value in the cryptosphere. These tokens have important utility advantages, especially if federal agencies begin to adopt cryptocurrency for settling cross-border payments

Gold: 79,366.46
Mar 12 2020 04:40pm
'your turn'

'your ball'

'your basket'

'your welcome'

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
Gold: 7,046.84
Mar 12 2020 04:46pm
Quote (Vtrix @ Mar 12 2020 01:08pm)
og account unlike you swamp dwellers

2017 og accnt? Lel

My one and only og accnt right hurrr

And did someone actually say they think i'm michaeljordan? First biiceps and now this pleb? Baha
Gold: 3,412.00
Warn: 20%
Mar 12 2020 04:50pm
Quote (HydroPK @ Mar 12 2020 06:46pm)
2017 og accnt? Lel

My one and only og accnt right hurrr

And did someone actually say they think i'm michaeljordan? First biiceps and now this pleb? Baha

it is cuck, never even herd of jsp before i joined.
Gold: 7,046.84
Mar 12 2020 04:54pm
Quote (Vtrix @ Mar 12 2020 06:50pm)

Think we've debated this b4
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 100%
Mar 12 2020 05:29pm
Quote (Vtrix @ Mar 12 2020 05:50pm)

The fuk up random
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev1345679Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll