d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Joe Biden 2020 Thread
Prev1345671009Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.00
Mar 4 2020 08:08am
Quote (Bazi @ Mar 4 2020 08:38am)
I am 90% positive Biden does have MCI (mild cognitive impairment)

Trump will make sloppy joe of him in the debates. I’ve decided I’m ok with it. Single payer healthcare in our present healthcare climate would be devastating for the system. it would increase demand too much too fast in a setting of already low supply and rampantly falling standards.

I agree with the first part. Seeing him in the debates this year was alarming after following the dude his entire career. He is usually smart, fast, critical, and irreverent as hell because you never know some of the shit he would say, which I enjoy in a person.

Now there is more thought latency, more difficulty word finding, it seems to take him a second to figure out what is going on and he seems more confused and less oriented overall. Ronald Reagan got advanced alzheimers in the White House and Nancy Reagan and her psychic were running the show...embarrassing.

He definitely has some sort of neurocognitive impairment. I don't know why Americans love voting for senile old white men.

This post was edited by Skinned on Mar 4 2020 08:09am
Gold: 2,489.69
Mar 4 2020 08:23am
Quote (Skinned @ Mar 4 2020 08:08am)
I agree with the first part. Seeing him in the debates this year was alarming after following the dude his entire career. He is usually smart, fast, critical, and irreverent as hell because you never know some of the shit he would say, which I enjoy in a person.

Now there is more thought latency, more difficulty word finding, it seems to take him a second to figure out what is going on and he seems more confused and less oriented overall. Ronald Reagan got advanced alzheimers in the White House and Nancy Reagan and her psychic were running the show...embarrassing.

He definitely has some sort of neurocognitive impairment. I don't know why Americans love voting for senile old white men.

whats almost scary to me is in 30-45 second bursts u still get the old Joe. quick, poignant, working off of what others have said in the debate, etc. then u get a few minutes of brain fog on both sides of it.
Gold: 57.00
Mar 4 2020 08:26am
Quote (thesnipa @ 4 Mar 2020 09:23)
whats almost scary to me is in 30-45 second bursts u still get the old Joe. quick, poignant, working off of what others have said in the debate, etc. then u get a few minutes of brain fog on both sides of it.

it’s similar to seeing an athlete past their physical prime - their brain knows what to do but the body is a second or so too slow.

in this case though biden’s brain won’t do what his brain wants it to do
Mar 4 2020 08:27am
Quote (excellence @ Mar 4 2020 08:26am)
it’s similar to seeing an athlete past their physical prime - their brain knows what to do but the body is a second or so too slow.

in this case though biden’s brain won’t do what his brain wants it to do

he looks a lot like a punch drunk fighter when he's thinking of a response. he used to be able to buy a few minutes with just that sly grin, now its apparent when u have him on the ropes.
Gold: 2,620.00
Mar 4 2020 08:40am
Quote (Bazi @ 4 Mar 2020 06:38)
I am 90% positive Biden does have MCI (mild cognitive impairment)

Trump will make sloppy joe of him in the debates. I’ve decided I’m ok with it. Single payer healthcare in our present healthcare climate would be devastating for the system. it would increase demand too much too fast in a setting of already low supply and rampantly falling standards.

Quote (Skinned @ 4 Mar 2020 07:08)

Would be curious to see what Biden's MOCA score is.

If elected, he'd be 82 by the end of his first term...the above is concerning.
Gold: 57.00
Mar 4 2020 09:31am
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/04/mike-bloomberg-drops-out-of-2020-presidential-race.html

swamp continues it’s circling of the wagons

Biden (aka bloomberg) to spend more than hillary and trump did combined in ‘16
Gold: 2,094.99
Mar 4 2020 09:36am
So sleepy joe pulled it off, huh

These debates are going to be fantastic
Gold: 22,189.49
Mar 4 2020 09:57am
So yeah Bloomberg not only quit, but endorsed Biden instantly.
"RiggedPrimary" is now trending on twitter :rofl:

Warren supposedly meeting with her team in realtime right now, will presumably announce her campaign suspended within minutes/hours, doubt it will be more than 24 hours. And the real question is whether she'll endorse Biden or Bernie. I'm quite sure it will be Biden at this point, she waited until the dust had already settled and Biden won before quitting, so it would be really silly to endorse Bernie knowing it serves no purpose but division.
Mar 4 2020 09:58am
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 4 2020 09:57am)
So yeah Bloomberg not only quit, but endorsed Biden instantly.
"RiggedPrimary" is now trending on twitter :rofl:

Warren supposedly meeting with her team in realtime right now, will presumably announce her campaign suspended within minutes/hours, doubt it will be more than 24 hours. And the real question is whether she'll endorse Biden or Bernie. I'm quite sure it will be Biden at this point, she waited until the dust had already settled and Biden won before quitting, so it would be really silly to endorse Bernie knowing it serves no purpose but division.

how does endorsement affect delegates? i assume not at all, but am too lazy to google it.
Gold: 8,933.00
Mar 4 2020 10:00am
Quote (thesnipa @ Mar 3 2020 09:02am)
Creepy Joe is gonna sneak up on this race like it's a 12 year old girl.

This.

/e

Quote (thesnipa @ Mar 3 2020 09:31pm)
I have it on good authority that Joe smells like carmex and Febreze. but im sure you'd prefer he smelled like baguettes and "my shower's still broke sorry" like Macaroni.

Also, LMAO!

This post was edited by Santara on Mar 4 2020 10:19am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1345671009Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll