d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Warcraft 3 > Refunds > Look Here If You Purchased This (game)
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.57
Feb 23 2020 05:23pm
Alright posting to let everyone know that I have Refunded warcraft 3 reforged and am still able to play online with reforged players using classic warcraft 3 graphics. I believe because I had the orignal wc3 roc and tft purchased on my blizzard account. The refund policy right now is instantly accepted no questions asked and you receive your money back 72 hours later. I have let the 72 hours go by before posting incase they revoked my ability to play but im online now play as i would if i still had the game purchased. Loaded up through the reforged install as i would if I had purchased the game and in the options where it has classic - reforged graphics option is blacked out and only able to select classic graphics. only downside I believe would be the ability to play any customs games that are made specifically for reforged but unsure on that. I hope this helps someone. Good day my friends
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Feb 25 2020 01:02pm
Thanks for info dude!

Refund Complete!
You've completed the process. The product and amount listed below will be refunded to your select payment method. Refunds can take up to 72 hours to process. You will receive an email confirmation with this order number.

Game: Warcraft III: Reforged Standard Edition Pre-Purchase
Go Back To Warcraft 3 Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll