d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > First Time On Here. > Need Help
Prev123457Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,450.00
Jan 26 2020 09:12am
Quote (Panther_is_kill @ Jan 26 2020 02:32am)
Honestly don't trust any of these motherfuckers

Years back the guy they had running their fake cool kids club list stole millions of nerd coins, many of the people involved and who profited from this are still active as mediators on the unofficial, unsupported "bettors list"

The current list runner is involved in a bunch of sports paraphernalia scams, scalps heavy metal concert tickets, runs a seedy pawn shop undoubtedly selling stolen/black market items, and has shady real estate dealings that make trump look like a saint (this guy used legal loopholes to get land designated for nature conservation, when they didn't agree to his price he started actively hunting, killing, and eating the animals. He sent them jerky made from endangered species. Legit psycho.)

The meds consist of a bunch of drug addicts, weebs, and middle class wannabee financial experts who think 401ks and crypto currency are smart investments. Most of these kids stay funnelling stolen nerd coins into their burner multis for the purpose of selling for dogecoins to try and pay off massive debt incurred from joining various get rich quick pyramid schemes, crippling heroin addictions, and subscriptions to paid hentai websites.

The only way you can be safe is if you don't send anyone fg, and the only way to know you won't get welched is to demand upfront.

Best of luck, stay safe

How does a 2019 member know what happened years ago....
Gold: 74.00
Jan 26 2020 09:24am
Quote (SoulOne @ Jan 26 2020 04:12pm)
How does a 2019 member know what happened years ago....

The same way u know raider won superbowl :bonk:
Gold: 1,450.00
Jan 26 2020 09:32am
Quote (Panther_is_kill @ Jan 26 2020 10:24am)
The same way u know raider won superbowl :bonk:

There is a wiki for what happened on jsp?
Gold: Locked
Jan 26 2020 09:42am
Quote (12anch @ Jan 25 2020 10:03pm)
(THIS IS FOR INFO/HELP ONLY, WILL MAKE A NEW THREAD ONCE I UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS)

hello there everyone this is my first time on here trying to make a bet.

i would like to play NFL SUPERBOWL SF 49er's by spread.

would like to play 45k fg.

how do i go about making the correct thread on it?

who are the trusted/meds for this section?

please share with me any other info i left out.

thanks and good luck to all.

Thread Title: "My 49ers +1 45k"

Thread text:

"My 49ers +1 45k"

Then people will post amounts of fg and say "CD" or "confirmed" (my 5k cd, cd 10k, my chiefs 15k confirmed, etc), and you quote their post and say "CD" or "confirmed" back. Both sides must post "CD" or "confirmed' for the bet to be official. (they might say "my 15k?" and then you quote them and say "cd" and then they''ll quote you and say "cd", just as long as both parties have confirmed in some manner).

If you have any questions about whether or not someone has officially taken the bet, feel free to PM me.

If you need someone to mediate the bets, I am available. PM me the thread.

If you have questions about any user's standing here, you can PM me or install the script here: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=81709948&f=204

In general:
Do not take bets with anyone with a "Welcher" or "Blacklist" tag.
Use a mediator when betting with anyone with a "Welcher Paid Back" tag. You are encouraged to use a mediator when betting with anyone, but especially someone with a history of bad behavior.
"Unknown" is the regular status of a user. It says nothing either way about a user's trustworthiness.
Gold: 3,500.80
Jan 26 2020 10:04am
Quote (SoulOne @ Jan 26 2020 09:32am)

There really should be
Gold: 74.00
Jan 26 2020 10:20am
Quote (SoulOne @ Jan 26 2020 04:32pm)

Obviously not

Most of the "OG" "regulars" can't seem to shut the fuk up about all this back in the day shit, u read threads here for like a week & ur gonna be bombarded with dear diary style fnr history lessons
Gold: 5,000.00
Jan 26 2020 10:21am

Years back the guy they had running their fake cool kids club list stole millions of nerd coins, many of the people involved and who profited from this are still active as mediators on the unofficial, unsupported "bettors list"

The current list runner is involved in a bunch of sports paraphernalia scams, scalps heavy metal concert tickets, runs a seedy pawn shop undoubtedly selling stolen/black market items, and has shady real estate dealings that make trump look like a saint (this guy used legal loopholes to get land designated for nature conservation, when they didn't agree to his price he started actively hunting, killing, and eating the animals. He sent them jerky made from endangered species. Legit psycho.)

The meds consist of a bunch of drug addicts, weebs, and middle class wannabee financial experts who think 401ks and crypto currency are smart investments. Most of these kids stay funnelling stolen nerd coins into their burner multis for the purpose of selling for dogecoins to try and pay off massive debt incurred from joining various get rich quick pyramid schemes, crippling heroin addictions, and subscriptions to paid hentai websites.

The only way you can be safe is if you don't send anyone fg, and the only way to know you won't get welched is to demand upfront.

Best of luck, stay safe

:rofl:
Gold: 6,479.31
Jan 26 2020 11:09am
Quote (Nede @ Jan 26 2020 09:38am)
If you didnt, then why did you feel the need to come out and deny it right away? :rofl: innocent people dont go running crying innocence if they weren't even blamed to begin with. Nothing adds up. Sherlocked. Go home. Trash human.

Sound logic buddy
Gold: 3,000.00
Jan 26 2020 11:20am

Best of luck, stay safe

Jesus lmao
Gold: 0.00
Jan 26 2020 11:33am
Quote (WrathOfGod1337 @ Jan 26 2020 11:09am)
Sound logic buddy

Trash human
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev123457Next
Closed New Topic New Poll