d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest Ladder 2018-2022 >
FT
> Number 1 Gris Foh On West > Spam Will Be Reported
Prev12
Closed New Topic
Gold: 8,010.00
Jan 15 2020 01:04pm
Illegal Trades:
Do not steal other people's trade threads. (you may be warned for this, as it is spamming).
No trades via PM. (It's harder to prove a scam via PM than from a trade thread, so always negotiate and deal through a trade thread, not PM).
Do not trade for / sell real life items outside the Donor Forum. This includes but is not limited to CD keys. No linking to any outside auction or trade sites.
Do not trade accounts, characters, or names. (Exceptions: Eve Online)
Be specific in your trades. List everything that is for sale, especially in packages, with as much detail as possible. Unlimited quantity sales are not allowed.
Do not offer fg/items you don't have.
Do not trade items cross games/realms/cores.
Do not use false advertising to describe an item. For example, if an item is a common dupe and is being sold in mass, it cannot be described as legit/perm/whatever else you may use to imply the same meaning.
Do not advertise items not directly for sale via d2jsp. This includes advertising an item that is on an auction house within a specific game.

Learn to read.
Gold: 0.50
Jan 15 2020 01:05pm
Quote (relientkiid @ Jan 15 2020 12:04pm)
Illegal Trades:
Do not steal other people's trade threads. (you may be warned for this, as it is spamming).
No trades via PM. (It's harder to prove a scam via PM than from a trade thread, so always negotiate and deal through a trade thread, not PM).
Do not trade for / sell real life items outside the Donor Forum. This includes but is not limited to CD keys. No linking to any outside auction or trade sites.
Do not trade accounts, characters, or names. (Exceptions: Eve Online)
Be specific in your trades. List everything that is for sale, especially in packages, with as much detail as possible. Unlimited quantity sales are not allowed.
Do not offer fg/items you don't have.
Do not trade items cross games/realms/cores.
Do not use false advertising to describe an item. For example, if an item is a common dupe and is being sold in mass, it cannot be described as legit/perm/whatever else you may use to imply the same meaning.
Do not advertise items not directly for sale via d2jsp. This includes advertising an item that is on an auction house within a specific game.

Learn to read.

not going thru the effort i did last time since people just like to spam threads and get them closed.

if you write anything on this other then a bid i will immediatly be reporting you for spam this is a paid topic
pm me can show you in game. serious inquires only. if you have any questions please refrain from asking on topic. pm me instead. like i said instantly reporting for spam

starting @ 400fg to rid low ballers

learn to read

i have provided enough information for if someone wants to buy a gris foh. i do not have to take screen shots of everything. stop spamming my thread.

This post was edited by Bongtokes on Jan 15 2020 01:09pm
Gold: 8,010.00
Jan 15 2020 01:09pm
thats not how it works m8. you cant bar people from asking legitimate questions in your thread and then tell them to pm you for more information. see above rule about no trades via pm. you are really missing out on potential sells here man. now I am for sure passing on you gear. good day.
Gold: 0.50
Jan 15 2020 01:11pm
Quote (relientkiid @ Jan 15 2020 12:09pm)
thats not how it works m8. you cant bar people from asking legitimate questions in your thread and then tell them to pm you for more information. see above rule about no trades via pm. you are really missing out on potential sells here man. now I am for sure passing on you gear. good day.

except im just telling people if they want more info to ask me via pm to save room for bump slots on the thread. i am not trading via pm . get off my post your not doing anything except spamming the hell out of it. enjoy the 30 min time out bud.

i have clearly stated enough.

Be specific in your trades. List everything that is for sale, especially in packages, with as much detail as possible

think i have provided enough info. all the things you are writing right now you could be asking me via . pm.

get out of here you bored child looking for attention.
Go Back To Softcore USWest Ladder 2018-2022 Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic