d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > The Showtime Lakers Are Back?
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 47.30
Dec 8 2019 04:10pm
I've been watching the NBA for 30 years and the Lakers have had many great dynasties.
But this year's Lakers team has depth to go along with a superstar duo. It's really scary!

Do you guys believe the Lakers will run out of steam or can they continue their dominance?
Even Dwight Howard and Rajon Rondo, two former stars, are contributing at their older age.

I obviously want the Houston Rockets to win the 2020 NBA Finals but I can't lie and say we're legit. The Nuggets and Jazz are solid teams. The Mavericks aren't quite there yet but could be in another year or two. The only team in the Western Conference that I think has a chance against the Lakers in a seven-game series are the Clippers.

Now maybe the Rockets will put it all together before the playoffs start. Eric Gordon will be back.
The Rockets can be dangerous if they allow Russell Westbrook to play his game. Not jacking up 3's!

TL:DR - Lakers vs. Bucks in the 2020 NBA Finals. I'd probably bet breakfast at Denny's on it. That's all.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Dec 8 2019 04:11pm
Quote (Madmartigan @ Dec 8 2019 04:10pm)
I've been watching the NBA for 30 years and the Lakers have had many great dynasties.
But this year's Lakers team has depth to go along with a superstar duo. It's really scary!

Do you guys believe the Lakers will run out of steam or can they continue their dominance?
Even Dwight Howard and Rajon Rondo, two former stars, are contributing at their older age.

I obviously want the Houston Rockets to win the 2020 NBA Finals but I can't lie and say we're legit. The Nuggets and Jazz are solid teams. The Mavericks aren't quite there yet but could be in another year or two. The only team in the Western Conference that I think has a chance against the Lakers in a seven-game series are the Clippers.

Now maybe the Rockets will put it all together before the playoffs start. Eric Gordon will be back.
The Rockets can be dangerous if they allow Russell Westbrook to play his game. Not jacking up 3's!

TL:DR - Lakers vs. Bucks in the 2020 NBA Finals. I'd probably bet breakfast at Denny's on it. That's all.

H-Town babyyyy
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Dec 8 2019 04:12pm
Quote (Madmartigan @ Dec 8 2019 04:10pm)

H-Town babyyyy
Gold: 2,250.00
Dec 8 2019 04:12pm
Lakers and Celtics renew their rivalry please
Gold: 13,820.00
Dec 8 2019 04:22pm
Terps has time to post this but doesnt have time to play reset with us.
Gold: 15.80
Dec 8 2019 04:37pm
Quote (Madmartigan @ Dec 8 2019 02:10pm)

Legendary line
Gold: 0.00
Dec 8 2019 05:04pm
Lakers will get stomped by Giannis in the Finals
AD way too soft to check a beast like Giannis and LeBron is too old to play perimeter defense on him now
Gold: 5,600.00
Dec 8 2019 05:30pm
Lakers are back.

This lineup they have out together is too BIG and skilled to be dealt w by anyone in the NBA. They are built defensively minded first and their points can/do come from the dominance LBJ&AD provide with their skill set and open looks they provide for other teammates.

Having guys like Danny Green, Dwight Howard, Rondo, Kuzma, Pope, etc. is making them shine.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 8 2019 06:11pm
Quote (Xx Shin3d0wn xX @ Dec 8 2019 05:30pm)
Lakers are back.

This lineup they have out together is too BIG and skilled to be dealt w by anyone in the NBA. They are built defensively minded first and their points can/do come from the dominance LBJ&AD provide with their skill set and open looks they provide for other teammates.

Having guys like Danny Green, Dwight Howard, Rondo, Kuzma, Pope, etc. is making them shine.

Howard and Rondo are liable to breakdown as the season goes on, and AD has racked up plenty more than his fair share of missed time due to injury. Its only a quarter through the season and as we witnessed in the 2019 NBA Finals, being healthy at the right moment can win you a title.
Gold: 5,600.00
Dec 8 2019 06:43pm
Quote (Giannis @ Dec 8 2019 06:11pm)
Howard and Rondo are liable to breakdown as the season goes on, and AD has racked up plenty more than his fair share of missed time due to injury. Its only a quarter through the season and as we witnessed in the 2019 NBA Finals, being healthy at the right moment can win you a title.

Tell me about the bucks depth bro.

Lakers are back. Rest of the league is HOPING we breakdown or get hurt.

This post was edited by Xx Shin3d0wn xX on Dec 8 2019 06:45pm
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll