d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Ladder Is Already Dead
Prev1234569Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 13.69
Dec 9 2019 10:00am
It's all about saving money and server space for blizz they don't want to put the work to patch bots.
Gold: 1,549.20
Dec 9 2019 10:14am
How Come you guys think its bad that The economy is tankning fast? This means more stuff is availible to more People which in turn makes it easier for People like me to try out all The builds. Back in 2010 when i last played i could just dream of highend runewords but now they can be achieved without playing for months. I can understand People wanna profit on new ladders and im also guilty having profited around 1.5 k fgs so far This ladder and thats way more than i expected for myself but hey now i know in a few weeks i can have like 10 fully decked chars and have Lot of fun playing. Im ridning The wave for as long as it lasts then back to casual playing. I dont see any problems with The economy so please enlighten me why This inflation is bad
Gold: 620.79
Dec 9 2019 11:17am
Quote (wydbob @ Dec 9 2019 11:14am)
How Come you guys think its bad that The economy is tankning fast? This means more stuff is availible to more People which in turn makes it easier for People like me to try out all The builds. Back in 2010 when i last played i could just dream of highend runewords but now they can be achieved without playing for months. I can understand People wanna profit on new ladders and im also guilty having profited around 1.5 k fgs so far This ladder and thats way more than i expected for myself but hey now i know in a few weeks i can have like 10 fully decked chars and have Lot of fun playing. Im ridning The wave for as long as it lasts then back to casual playing. I dont see any problems with The economy so please enlighten me why This inflation is bad

People with too much spare time don't understand that guys with lives don't want to run around in sigons for 3 months playing an hour a week.
Gold: 201,760.00
Dec 9 2019 11:17am
Quote (wydbob @ Dec 9 2019 05:14pm)

You can try out all the builds you want for a much more negligible cost in Non Ladder or even Singleplayer with a Hero Editor where you can give yourself any item or runeword you ever wanted.

What people are complaining about is that Ladder is effectively being turned into Non Ladder, economy and item wise. If you find any rare item a few weeks or months into the ladder and your characters dont happen to need it, you might as well throw it away because it has little to no trade value due to it being botted thousands of times.

That is why the "Ladder is dead", it gets too close to Non Ladder Status in a matter of days and weeks which should take months and thus destroys a large portion of the fun.

This post was edited by diablo_nostalgia on Dec 9 2019 11:28am
Gold: 620.79
Dec 9 2019 11:24am
ISO your common cookie cutter junk

NOT
Gold: 0.00
Dec 9 2019 11:35am
I dont see a difference in d2 threads last days of ladder and the ladder 3 days into the season :rofl:
Dec 9 2019 11:38am
Quote (diablo_nostalgia @ Dec 9 2019 06:17pm)
You can try out all the builds you want for a much more negligible cost in Non Ladder or even Singleplayer with a Hero Editor where you can give yourself any item or runeword you ever wanted.

What people are complaining about is that Ladder is effectively being turned into Non Ladder, economy and item wise. If you find any rare item a few weeks or months into the ladder and your characters dont happen to need it, you might as well throw it away because it has little to no trade value due to it being botted thousands of times.

That is why the "Ladder is dead", it gets too close to Non Ladder Status in a matter of days and weeks which should take months and thus destroys a large portion of the fun.

I like to interact with onlinecommunities and the trading though so sp and hero editor is a no go and I also like to jag play from scratch with everyone else and be part of The competition in early ladder and reset so non ladder would wrong aswell. Also i enjoy Rolling my own runewords preferably also from selffound Runes but The droprates are so ridiculous that its impossible to take part in that unless you got no life. This way i atleast know i ecentually Will be a le to take part of what ladder offers. Exclusive runewords etc. Simply buying finished runewords in nonladder would take out Ll The fun.
Dec 9 2019 11:45am
Also isnt it all just ratios? A shit item now May e cost 20 Times more than AT ladder ens and a Great rare item also mayne cost 20 Times more now than The end of ladder. Så whats The point really why does it matters so much. Are People grinding fg Nd then selling it for $$ somewhere else. Playing poker with it or what.
Gold: 0.69
Dec 9 2019 02:19pm
I'm still having a blast though. Dead for you, burnin' strong for me :thumbsup:
Gold: Locked
Dec 9 2019 02:31pm
Quote (destroyered @ Dec 9 2019 12:19pm)
I'm still having a blast though. Dead for you, burnin' strong for me :thumbsup:

Of course you're having a blast. You're Doom Guy.
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev1234569Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll