d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Trade Question > Is This Trade Allowed
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 468.00
Dec 2 2019 08:56pm
Heya, I wanted to ask before advertising in the trade section if specifically the bold/ital part of the rule "No selling of accounts (Battle.net OR World of Warcraft), character names, prepaid time cards, or prepaid character transfer cards." applies to tokens?

My assumption would be that it does not apply as the token is an in game item and can not directly be traded but is effectively traded via in game gold.

Specifically I am wanting to trade retail gold (in amounts equivalent to a tokens value ideally) for classic gold.

And that aside, is there any rule I am missing that would make this trade a no go on here?

Wanted to ask rather than assume cause you know... and I don't see anyone else offering this trade.

Thanks for any clarification on this!
Gold: 936.00
Dec 2 2019 09:47pm
better off trading your retail gold for FG then using your FG to buy classic gold. It's sketchy as fuck to do retail for classic.
Dec 2 2019 09:58pm
Eh I mean if the sketch is on my end I have no prob trading the retail gold first, that is generally how I have handled the trades I have done so far (been posting this trade on my realms forums but seems like not many people use the servers forums) As far as just the general risk involved, yeah I get that you may be right.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 2 2019 10:43pm
As Edrizl said. It isn't smart to do that.
I saw a guy scammed this way already.

He was supposed to give a dude xx mils on retail, other dude gave him 2300 wow gold on classic and he never gave the retail gold and also used his retail gold to simultaneously scam someone else at the same time.
Dec 2 2019 10:50pm
Ugh thats brutal, Yeah I'd only be doing my trades at single token value at a time but if these scamms are common then yeah I'll look into trading in for fg first =S

Thanks guys!
Gold: 0.00
Dec 2 2019 11:06pm
Quote (ronthar @ Dec 2 2019 11:50pm)
Ugh thats brutal, Yeah I'd only be doing my trades at single token value at a time but if these scamms are common then yeah I'll look into trading in for fg first =S

Thanks guys!

People are scummy.
Better off doing it that way, if you can find a buyer that is. Totally a buyers market as no one is really buying unless it’s a superb ratio.
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll