d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Madly In Love > W Married Woman
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 74.00
Dec 1 2019 01:50pm
I've been singularly focused on my job for some time now, and enjoy my freedom without being tethered to anyone or forced to compromise my lifestyle. As a result, my target demographic for dating over the past few years has been primarily comprised of married women. There's a seemingly unending supply of chronically unfulfilled housewives looking to validate their sense of worth through extramarital flings. I'm more than happy to fit that role, typically they're more passionate, less complicated, and there's usually no risk that they'll look for anything serious from me.

It's been great fun and hugely rewarding until recently.

Basically I met this lady at a party, who is friends w another married gal I had a fling with. She is absolutely drop dead gorgeous, and extremely extroverted though not in an annoying way. We developed a decent rapport very quickly, and one thing led to another. Have been seeing her for mind-blowing casual sex as often as possible since mid July. At first I was able to disengage fairly quickly after the deed, avoid cuddling or any other dangerous bonding behaviors, but slowly got more comfortable and have now really fucked up.

She is bar none the best, most passionate kisser I've ever had the pleasure of being with. Her body is incredible, she's fun, witty, and generally just makes me feel more alive and at peace with myself than anyone else.

I don't want to be responsible for destroying her marriage, and I don't think she intends to leave her husband at all, just fill a void in a loveless relationship with someone who will take care of her physical needs and make her feel desirable again.

The one thing I desire most is to beg her to leave her husband, but I can't ask due to pride and fear of what I'm fairly sure would be soul crushing rejection in addition to likely ending what I have with her now. Her husband is a high level banker and can provide her with a much better lifestyle, though apparently not satisfy her.

It's all I can think about and I find no joy in even my favorite hobbies. Everything just feels bland and unsatisfactory. I no longer care about other women. It's the first time in over a decade where I've felt like I wasn't in complete control of a relationship, usually I would pull the plug well beforehand but I can't bear the thought of not seeing her.

In summary, the one woman I can picture being with in a serious capacity is married w kids, only sees me as a sex toy, and I'm helpless to stop her from stringing me along like some kind of beta amateur.

I can feel my life spiraling out of control, but cannot seem to recenter, leaving me feeling hollow and unloved with no one to confide in outside of random kids on an obscure gaming forum sub

This is truly the lowest point of my entire life

This post was edited by Panther_is_kill on Dec 1 2019 02:02pm
Gold: 0.00
Dec 1 2019 05:37pm
That is a really bad lifestyle to live, I just don't get the appeal. It's just welcoming drama, and you are getting inbetween a marriage. Don't be that guy. Even if that means the woman will cheat with a different guy. It's just not worth it.

Besides.

Do you really think it's possible to have a great relationship with a wife that's cheating on her husband? C'mon man.
That's a horrible start to a relationship.

And.

She will likely cheat on you as time passes as well, you already know that's something that she is willing to do when she's unhappy.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Dec 1 2019 05:39pm
Gold: 100.00
Dec 3 2019 05:42pm
I've had 2 women recently tell me they are in love with me, when it was just a fling and they knew my heart would never belong to them. it's easily the worst thing they could have said to keep me interested.

You need to do things to draw her to you without saying anything to indicate it's what you are doing.
Dec 4 2019 04:10pm
if she'll willing to end a marriage and have an affair for you... whats to stop her from doing the same when your're together

good advice i received is if shes willing to cheat for you then it will happen to you. mentally that is just gonna ruin your relationship imo

This post was edited by HouseofGuards on Dec 4 2019 04:11pm
Gold: 1.69
Dec 4 2019 10:31pm
Quote (Panther_is_kill @ 1 Dec 2019 14:50)
I've been singularly focused on my job for some time now, and enjoy my freedom without being tethered to anyone or forced to compromise my lifestyle. As a result, my target demographic for dating over the past few years has been primarily comprised of married women. There's a seemingly unending supply of chronically unfulfilled housewives looking to validate their sense of worth through extramarital flings. I'm more than happy to fit that role, typically they're more passionate, less complicated, and there's usually no risk that they'll look for anything serious from me.

Basically I met this lady at a party, who is friends w another married gal I had a fling with. She is absolutely drop dead gorgeous, and extremely extroverted though not in an annoying way. We developed a decent rapport very quickly, and one thing led to another. Have been seeing her for mind-blowing casual sex as often as possible since mid July. At first I was able to disengage fairly quickly after the deed, avoid cuddling or any other dangerous bonding behaviors, but slowly got more comfortable and have now really fucked up.

She is bar none the best, most passionate kisser I've ever had the pleasure of being with. Her body is incredible, she's fun, witty, and generally just makes me feel more alive and at peace with myself than anyone else.

I don't want to be responsible for destroying her marriage, and I don't think she intends to leave her husband at all, just fill a void in a loveless relationship with someone who will take care of her physical needs and make her feel desirable again.

The one thing I desire most is to beg her to leave her husband, but I can't ask due to pride and fear of what I'm fairly sure would be soul crushing rejection in addition to likely ending what I have with her now. Her husband is a high level banker and can provide her with a much better lifestyle, though apparently not satisfy her.

It's all I can think about and I find no joy in even my favorite hobbies. Everything just feels bland and unsatisfactory. I no longer care about other women. It's the first time in over a decade where I've felt like I wasn't in complete control of a relationship, usually I would pull the plug well beforehand but I can't bear the thought of not seeing her.

In summary, the one woman I can picture being with in a serious capacity is married w kids, only sees me as a sex toy, and I'm helpless to stop her from stringing me along like some kind of beta amateur.

I can feel my life spiraling out of control, but cannot seem to recenter, leaving me feeling hollow and unloved with no one to confide in outside of random kids on an obscure gaming forum sub

She would just cheat on you in the future anyways, and you on her.
Gold: 74.00
Dec 6 2019 11:43am
Quote (ChrisKz @ Dec 5 2019 05:31am)
She would just cheat on you in the future anyways, and you on her.

Unfair assumption imo

Anyhow I'm just gonna enjoy it for what it is while it lasts

Should prolly actively look for someone to replace the massive void she's eventually going to leave
Gold: Locked
Dec 7 2019 04:37am
Same here
Dec 10 2019 12:18pm
Quote (Panther_is_kill @ Dec 6 2019 11:43am)
Unfair assumption imo

Anyhow I'm just gonna enjoy it for what it is while it lasts

Should prolly actively look for someone to replace the massive void she's eventually going to leave

it's a pretty fair assumption. Considering, you don't have the best of morals if you're getting inbetween families and marriages.

Nobody appreciates somebody else getting involved with their marriage. And you're being that "somebody else".

While ultimately she is responsible and none of this would be possible with a good woman, that doesn't mean what you're doing is right in any way. And I truly do believe she would cheat on you as well in due time.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

-sorry to sound harsh. Just giving it to you real. ;)

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Dec 10 2019 12:27pm
Dec 10 2019 01:12pm
Quote (Panther_is_kill @ Dec 1 2019 02:50pm)

Dont ruin what she's got going on.

She's on top of the world. She got money coming in from her husband and a sideman to fulfill her sexual needs. Keep your mouth shut and keep getting that 9u55y
Gold: 3,007.00
Dec 11 2019 04:58am
OP #scumbag
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll