d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Need Tips For My Amazon! > Hardcore P8 :)
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 450.69
Dec 1 2019 09:21am
Quote (Duttelej @ Dec 2 2019 01:12am)
Thanks! i can run Mf with 230 mf in 3 min i think, if i do council aswell.

Good or bad :thumbsup: ?

not good :lol:

but hey its sp and it is what it is.

i just finished nm p8 with a 3x ral bow i bought from norm kashya vendor :P
Gold: 142.00
Dec 1 2019 09:43am
Quote (Chronicle420 @ Dec 1 2019 04:21pm)
not good :lol:

but hey its sp and it is what it is.

i just finished nm p8 with a 3x ral bow i bought from norm kashya vendor :P

hahaha, yeah okay! Whatever get's the job done hahaha
Gold: 124.62
Warn: 10%
Dec 1 2019 02:07pm
2019 still using f1 hotkeys :wacko:

I feel like u made this thread to show off ur sweet ass sp zon's progression gear :P If you can, post a video of some runs. It looks like you're already stacked enough for a1 hell

Quote (wupa @ Nov 30 2019 01:53pm)
Razor belt will double your dmg. Use more CS as you have max block
D/a/e sucks. Get decoy only and use that before Peace does its job
Treachery should be your end game armor probably

Basically this. As long as you're wearing Peace, you can put the points in valk elsewhere because you have the proc. No point in wasting a respec now since you'll outgrow it shortly. Do consider regularly using Decoy, d2 ai targets closest aggressive target so throw one around every corner and take agro off zon

You're at the shitty point where u need to do 1000 more mf runs to progress into p8 hell. If I were you, I'd shop a LR wand, put juvies in my belt, and meph for razortail, pcrown, & vipermagi
I threw P3 numbers in so you can feel better about your challenge run :rofl:

Meph, No MF, P8
Razortail: 1:1516
Pcrown: 1:934
Vipermagi: 1:939

Meph, 200 MF, P8
Razortail: 1:718
Pcrown: 1:443
Vipermari: 1:445

Meph, 200 MF, P3
Razortail: 1:740
Pcrown: 1:456
Vipermagi: 1:459

This post was edited by Biden on Dec 1 2019 02:12pm
Dec 3 2019 08:27am
Hahahaha, well, im proud of the progression so far, no doubt! But it's simply because i also want some tips, always been playing softcore before this, and the guides i find don't really match the hardcore p8, i think? Surviveability wise. I was thinking farming for Tgods, cats/highlord, titans + raven but don't know if the Dwarf, raven and tgods is to "tanky"? And same with the Armor, is Viper better than Treachery / Peace? And yes i cleary didnt think my decesion of giving point in walk hahaha :rofl: I've tried act 1 hell, but feel like i'd die way to quick, merc is dies so fast aswell.

And yes .. the f hotkeys is just pure habbit since i've alwayes played like this since 2004 :banana: But where do you suggest hotkey binds? "w" "a" "s" "d"?. Also how do i film? som kind a special program or what?
Dec 3 2019 08:29am
Quote (Biden @ Dec 1 2019 09:07pm)
2019 still using f1 hotkeys :wacko:

I feel like u made this thread to show off ur sweet ass sp zon's progression gear :P If you can, post a video of some runs. It looks like you're already stacked enough for a1 hell

Basically this. As long as you're wearing Peace, you can put the points in valk elsewhere because you have the proc. No point in wasting a respec now since you'll outgrow it shortly. Do consider regularly using Decoy, d2 ai targets closest aggressive target so throw one around every corner and take agro off zon

You're at the shitty point where u need to do 1000 more mf runs to progress into p8 hell. If I were you, I'd shop a LR wand, put juvies in my belt, and meph for razortail, pcrown, & vipermagi
I threw P3 numbers in so you can feel better about your challenge run :rofl:

Meph, No MF, P8
Razortail: 1:1516
Pcrown: 1:934
Vipermagi: 1:939

Meph, 200 MF, P8
Razortail: 1:718
Pcrown: 1:443
Vipermari: 1:445

Meph, 200 MF, P3
Razortail: 1:740
Pcrown: 1:456
Vipermagi: 1:459

Hahahaha, well, im proud of the progression so far, no doubt! But it's simply because i also want some tips, always been playing softcore before this, and the guides i find don't really match the hardcore p8, i think? Surviveability wise. I was thinking farming for Tgods, cats/highlord, titans + raven but don't know if the Dwarf, raven and tgods is to "tanky"? And same with the Armor, is Viper better than Treachery / Peace? And yes i cleary didnt think my decesion of giving point in walk hahaha :rofl: I've tried act 1 hell, but feel like i'd die way to quick, merc is dies so fast aswell.

And yes .. the f hotkeys is just pure habbit since i've alwayes played like this since 2004 :banana: But where do you suggest hotkey binds? "w" "a" "s" "d"?. Also how do i film? som kind a special program or what?
Gold: 387.02
Dec 3 2019 08:53am
Basically hit meph for titans and some better gear.

The guy who said wep is bad doesn’t know about Java’s. 2/40s are really good. I’d also look into ias calculator to see if you hit bps don’t know off the top of my head but you’re pretty well equipped

Shop a LR wand too if you don’t have one already for immune system and faster meph runs

Didn’t look at skill distributions but 17 balk helps immensely and tanks a lot

This post was edited by AZ-Brothers on Dec 3 2019 08:54am
Dec 3 2019 09:30am
Quote (AZ-Brothers @ Dec 3 2019 03:53pm)
Basically hit meph for titans and some better gear.

The guy who said wep is bad doesn’t know about Java’s. 2/40s are really good. I’d also look into ias calculator to see if you hit bps don’t know off the top of my head but you’re pretty well equipped

Shop a LR wand too if you don’t have one already for immune system and faster meph runs

Didn’t look at skill distributions but 17 balk helps immensely and tanks a lot

Thank you! Shopped lr wand in first try, and holy fucking shit, had to check if game was on p8 :rofl: 1 meph run is about 1 min from entering game to exit
Gold: 0.00
Dec 3 2019 09:47am
your items are quite okay so far. ofc a titans and razor would be a sweet upgrade. and like the others said: you should respec. use decoy and no valkyrie. you only need to put 6 points into pasive skill tree, the rest goes into lf/cs + synergies.
well... IMO you have to choose between progressing till lower kurast or farming stuff like titans, razor, aldurs, catseye/highlords, viper/shaft, soj/raven, shako/valkyrie wing. if you progress you should probably shop a lower res wand. but even then you need to play extremely carefully and slowly.
some lightning immune monsters like tainted demons are extremely annoying and dangerous for a javazon. if you make it to lower kurast just farm the 4 sur runes. once you have infinity the rest will be far less of a challenge.
if you decide to farm you should do nightmare meph till titans, viper/shaft and razor. if you are lucky you get aldurs, catseye, soj or raven as well. if you really want to have shako or highlords before progressing then andy is your way to go.
but i never liked doing andy with a not well equipped java. especially on p8 it must be a pain in the ass. you often encounter tainted in catacombs and they really suck ass even with a lower res wand. you probably will save/exit a lot there so i doubt that andy would be efficient.
i imagine ancient tunnels could even be better farming spot. the skele mages there are light immune but they don't do high amount of dmg if your light res is capped so you could just ignore them and kill the other mobs.

few more things you should consider for your equipment:
- keep rhyme till you have a raven. cnbf is crucial on a java. once you have that raven you can make KoKoMal shield
- always aim for at least 35 ias breakpoint, better would be 55. you will probably use titans sooner or later. titans lack ias so need to put a 15 ias jewel in armor or helm. with the 20 ias from your gloves you will have the 35 and once you get cats or highlords you will have 55
- as wupa already mentioned, treachery is a nice transitional armor till you have enigma. a lot of people go for viper but on p8 treachery could be better. 45 ias + 20 from gloves is all you need so it completely frees up your jewel slot in helm and your ammy slot. also the 15% damred, the all res and shorter duration of curses
is a huge defense bonus
Dec 3 2019 09:58am
Quote (pobo2 @ Dec 3 2019 04:47pm)
your items are quite okay so far. ofc a titans and razor would be a sweet upgrade. and like the others said: you should respec. use decoy and no valkyrie. you only need to put 6 points into pasive skill tree, the rest goes into lf/cs + synergies.
well... IMO you have to choose between progressing till lower kurast or farming stuff like titans, razor, aldurs, catseye/highlords, viper/shaft, soj/raven, shako/valkyrie wing. if you progress you should probably shop a lower res wand. but even then you need to play extremely carefully and slowly.
some lightning immune monsters like tainted demons are extremely annoying and dangerous for a javazon. if you make it to lower kurast just farm the 4 sur runes. once you have infinity the rest will be far less of a challenge.
if you decide to farm you should do nightmare meph till titans, viper/shaft and razor. if you are lucky you get aldurs, catseye, soj or raven as well. if you really want to have shako or highlords before progressing then andy is your way to go.
but i never liked doing andy with a not well equipped java. especially on p8 it must be a pain in the ass. you often encounter tainted in catacombs and they really suck ass even with a lower res wand. you probably will save/exit a lot there so i doubt that andy would be efficient.
i imagine ancient tunnels could even be better farming spot. the skele mages there are light immune but they don't do high amount of dmg if your light res is capped so you could just ignore them and kill the other mobs.

few more things you should consider for your equipment:
- keep rhyme till you have a raven. cnbf is crucial on a java. once you have that raven you can make KoKoMal shield
- always aim for at least 35 ias breakpoint, better would be 55. you will probably use titans sooner or later. titans lack ias so need to put a 15 ias jewel in armor or helm. with the 20 ias from your gloves you will have the 35 and once you get cats or highlords you will have 55
- as wupa already mentioned, treachery is a nice transitional armor till you have enigma. a lot of people go for viper but on p8 treachery could be better. 45 ias + 20 from gloves is all you need so it completely frees up your jewel slot in helm and your ammy slot. also the 15% damred, the all res and shorter duration of curses
is a huge defense bonus

Thank you! I think iv'e decided to try a bit more Meph Nightmare runs, hopefully for titans and raven and a better Amulet! Then i will proceed Hell! i'd rather go a bit later than i need to, rather than go to quick and having to reroll a new Meph map haha! But Thanks, great tips! :D
Gold: 0.00
Dec 3 2019 10:03am
Quote (Duttelej @ Dec 3 2019 04:58pm)
Thank you! I think iv'e decided to try a bit more Meph Nightmare runs, hopefully for titans and raven and a better Amulet! Then i will proceed Hell! i'd rather go a bit later than i need to, rather than go to quick and having to reroll a new Meph map haha! But Thanks, great tips! :D

:thumbsup: gl
biggest upgrade would be razor btw
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll