d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > The Shield 7 Seasons Of Hell > Finally Got Through It Woah!
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.00
Nov 26 2019 12:52pm
7 seasons of hell..

Show just kept you guessing but also stringing out prolonged side stories that were on an episode by episode climb made it hard for me to finish. I personally prefer a series to be an on going connection from start to finish..

When each episode has a theme i tend to drift, but the main story line here, in small/ large episode by episode doses, was just enough to get me through its entirety.

I felt there were many holes in the script that i felt were amateur cop/ detective dialogues.. unlike The Wire which seemed to capture the dialogues between street/ cops perfectly.

There was also many holes in the main story that didnt add up or that could have been easily taken care of the way it probably would have been.

Overall id give it 6.5/10 at best.

Dutch went from being the most annoying character to clearly one of the best actors/ characters on the show.

CCH put on a stellar performance through the entirety of all 7 seasons.

Soo many holes though lmao and terrible side stories

Also i couldnt stand Mara. No matter what she has a special place of hate iny heart.

This post was edited by zNick on Nov 26 2019 01:08pm
Gold: 305.00
Dec 8 2019 01:49pm
watched it a long time ago ... but i remind this serie as a top one !

if you liked it, you should watch the french serie named Braquo. This is similar but with realy good actors performances.
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll