d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Preworkout > What Is The Most Beasty Preworkout
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Nov 20 2019 05:31am
I have tried pre workout few times, it makes me feel very weird, like all my skin get very tingly and shit... it gave me a good boost at the gym but to be honest i dont even need it, i could lift as well with out it. Could be good for when you not in the mood or feel tired but other than that just no for me
Gold: 19,935.00
Nov 20 2019 07:36am
Quote (-=vasya=- @ Nov 20 2019 12:31pm)
I have tried pre workout few times, it makes me feel very weird, like all my skin get very tingly and shit... it gave me a good boost at the gym but to be honest i dont even need it, i could lift as well with out it. Could be good for when you not in the mood or feel tired but other than that just no for me

Honestly, the pump feels much better when using preworkout for me.

After a long day at work, or being out of the house, it helps with the pump, and energy for the workout.

Again, I Kill myself when I'm at the gym. So the whole "I feel energised from training", doesn't really work here. I am there to die.
Gold: 361.00
Nov 20 2019 06:38pm
Quote (iMBarney @ Nov 20 2019 09:36pm)
Honestly, the pump feels much better when using preworkout for me.

After a long day at work, or being out of the house, it helps with the pump, and energy for the workout.

Again, I Kill myself when I'm at the gym. So the whole "I feel energised from training", doesn't really work here. I am there to die.

lmaoooo
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll