d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > Heroes of the Storm > The Future Of Heroes Of The Storm! > Interesting Blizzcon Dev Interview
Add Reply New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 54.90
Nov 8 2019 06:43am
Heroes of the Storm is currently my favorite PC game to play at the moment.
I'm playing it every day and having an awesome time with this fine MOBA!

Here's a fun interview with lead game designer Brett Crawford and hero designer Kyle Dates.
They're giving some interesting feedback and a cool glimpse into a bright future ahead.

For me, personally, I'm sold on their passionate efforts. I can't wait for what's to come!
I can't wait until Deathwing goes live and also the Toy Story event part 2 next month.
There's apparently a new train mount that the entire team can ride. How cool is that?
Gold: 2.00
Nov 8 2019 10:15am

guess you dont play on EU server :(
could have teamed up for some qm!
Gold: 54.90
Nov 9 2019 05:42am
Thank you. Yeah, I play on the Americas region for Heroes of the Storm and Diablo 3.

I'm saving up all my loot boxes so that I can open then on Christmas day but it takes discipline.

I want the 'pain train' mount but I'm not sure if it will cost gold, gems or shards yet.
My daily quests always reset at 5 AM central time. I never miss that free in-game gold.

Currently I main Rexxar. He reminds me of the summon Druid from Diablo 2. I love my Misha.
But I'm really good at Kerrigan. I can win games against pros with her. Her play style is fun!
Gold: 1,621.00
Nov 21 2019 03:15am
I don't think it works that way. There was a post on this in the past about hoarding loot boxes hoping to get new content.
Go Back To Heroes of the Storm Topic List
Add Reply New Service New Topic New Poll