d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Random Pard Crap
Prev18910111289Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.00
Dec 29 2019 09:51am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Dec 29 2019 10:29am)
Post it then. Or did you read that on CNN too?

Reading is for queers.
Gold: 14,569.69
Dec 29 2019 10:43am
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Dec 27 2019 06:13am)
that is literally a propaganda website. they take the liberty of assuming facts instead of verifying them.

the "news" you use to justify fox being fake... is fake af.

LOL about 500X more fact checking than done on fox.. Sorry bro.
Read into it.. Even Hannity replied to people "you think opinion based news, is bad for....
look it up. Sorry to pop your bubble.. You fall RIGHT into that story.. the irony :(
Dec 29 2019 10:44am
Quote (excellence @ Dec 27 2019 06:20am)
he’s an election and math denier. he gets his “news” from huffo and buzzfeed

You come up with the most random statements..
you should get your ADD checked out.
Gold: 17,384.69
Dec 29 2019 10:46am
BAD

Gold: 381.00
Trader: Trusted
Dec 29 2019 12:16pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Dec 29 2019 11:43am)
LOL about 500X more fact checking than done on fox.. Sorry bro.
Read into it.. Even Hannity replied to people "you think opinion based news, is bad for....
look it up. Sorry to pop your bubble.. You fall RIGHT into that story.. the irony :(

i'm gonna quote from that article you listed. you may agree with this statement, but you'd be completely false in assuming such. (just like they are)
Fox has convinced their viewership that brown people are inherently criminal, and black people are inherently lazy, and gay people are in opposition to God, and women don’t deserve the same rights as men or control over their own bodies.

which stations pushed Russiagate for 3 years? which stations were defending Jussie Smolliet? which stations dropped video coverage of the incident with the Covington school kids, to make it appear they started the situation? (when it was clear they didn't)
i'll answer for you... CNN and MSNBC. including 99% of left-wing media when it comes to Russiagate.

which stations are currently trying to exonerate Comey's FBI when there is overwhelmingly damning evidence of malfeasance?

which stations broadly calls all conservatives conspiracy theorists, even though those same stations were caught in a 3 year conspiracy? (some still continuing it)

Fox is definitely biased, just like all media. if you want to compare stations being "fake" though...
left-wing media has taken the cake, the plates and all the silverware.
Dec 29 2019 02:15pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Dec 29 2019 10:16am)
i'm gonna quote from that article you listed. you may agree with this statement, but you'd be completely false in assuming such. (just like they are)

which stations pushed Russiagate for 3 years? --- your BS narrative that nothing happened is false. the report just stated you couldn't charge a standing pres.. Not really what do you R say "nothing burger" clearly it was. was also stated he would be charged if a private citizen. So yea there was BS done Sorry again only Fox preaches this which stations were defending Jussie Smolliet? which stations dropped video coverage of the incident with the Covington school kids, to make it appear they started the situation? (when it was clear they didn't)
i'll answer for you... CNN and MSNBC. including 99% of left-wing media when it comes to Russiagate.

which stations are currently trying to exonerate Comey's FBI when there is overwhelmingly damning evidence of malfeasance?
deep state BS. Talk to Sean H. Sorry. Comey was your hero until tRump told you otherwise.. SORRY.

which stations broadly calls all conservatives conspiracy theorists, even though those same stations were caught in a 3 year conspiracy? (some still continuing it)
Ummm you all are conspiracy theorists.. Sorry that is another fact.. >insert x files music<

Fox is definitely biased, just like all media. if you want to compare stations being "fake" though...
left-wing media has taken the cake, the plates and all the silverware.

You never even used the term "fake news" until your boy tRump told you to.. or Alex Jones LMAO!
sorry you guys are so lost you don't know what goes on anywhere outside your bubble.. Re read the article.
or draw a sharpie to the facts doesnt matter to me.. All of you are cult members. And laughable.

This post was edited by theCrossbones on Dec 29 2019 02:15pm
Dec 29 2019 02:29pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Dec 29 2019 03:15pm)
You never even used the term "fake news" until your boy tRump told you to.. or Alex Jones LMAO!
sorry you guys are so lost you don't know what goes on anywhere outside your bubble.. Re read the article.
or draw a sharpie to the facts doesnt matter to me.. All of you are cult members. And laughable.

i did not write what you quoted me to write. please fix your post.

i also wasn't the one that started saying "fake news". that was you taking issue over an "exclusive interview". (an interview of democratic congressman leaving the democratic party and joining the republican party)

that article you listed is complete bs and narrates a false perspective. they demonize conservative values and tell you that all of us have been convinced to be prejudiced to an extreme notion surrounding race/gender.

your article is doing exactly what it's claiming Fox to do in the same sentence it's making the claim.

Fox has convinced their viewership that brown people are inherently criminal, and black people are inherently lazy, and gay people are in opposition to God, and women don’t deserve the same rights as men or control over their own bodies.

and then it pretends to know exactly how "misleading" the station is on climate change... when your side predicts the world ends in 10 more years. and you are 100% fine with China increasing emissions until 2030 with the Paris climate agreement. (they'll stop when the world ends though, it's ok)
edit: (they'll level out emissions by 2030, not stop.)

This post was edited by tagged4nothing on Dec 29 2019 02:33pm
Dec 29 2019 02:35pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Dec 29 2019 12:29pm)
i did not write what you quoted me to write. please fix your post.

i also wasn't the one that started saying "fake news". that was you taking issue over an "exclusive interview". (an interview of democratic congressman leaving the democratic party and joining the republican party)

that article you listed is complete bs and narrates a false perspective. they demonize conservative values and tell you that all of us have been convinced to be prejudiced to an extreme notion surrounding race/gender.

your article is doing exactly what it's claiming Fox to do in the same sentence it's making the claim.

and then it pretends to know exactly how "misleading" the station is on climate change... when your side predicts the world ends in 10 more years. and you are 100% fine with China increasing emissions until 2030 with the Paris climate agreement. (they'll stop when the world ends though, it's ok)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LY3n288kqU

stop switching stories.. your whataboutisms are typical and old..
I stated Fox is fake news.. you keep defending it. or trying to at least.
the fake news crybabies are the biggest peddlers in it. Stop trying to pigeon hole me as a CNN watcher. I'm not. Try again
It was a direct quote.. So yes it was to "what you were saying"
SAD! I guess you can't tell the bold is my response to your quote.. SMH no wonder things confuse you..

This post was edited by theCrossbones on Dec 29 2019 02:40pm
Dec 29 2019 02:47pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Dec 29 2019 03:35pm)
stop switching stories.. your whataboutisms are typical and old..
I stated Fox is fake news.. you keep defending it. or trying to at least.
the fake news crybabies are the biggest peddlers in it. Stop trying to pigeon hole me as a CNN watcher. I'm not. Try again
It was a direct quote.. So yes it was to "what you were saying"
SAD! I guess you can't tell the bold is my response to your quote.. SMH no wonder things confuse you..

you've added your own words to my quote. i obviously do not agree with your words. please edit the post or i'll request it be removed.
you can keep your views in your post, just not under my name.

you're just bringing this to a toddler's argument though. the "first" question to you was... "what isn't fake news to you?"
you listed a very manipulating and false website directed specifically to demonizing Fox and conservatives as a whole.

you've never answered the simple questions, i've given good reason to show doubt to your accusations.

edit: idk what you mean switching stories though. these are all things your fake news is claiming to be true

This post was edited by tagged4nothing on Dec 29 2019 02:51pm
Gold: 22,189.49
Dec 29 2019 02:48pm
so the church shooting today could have been much worse, it was captured on live video stream of the services
no ID on suspect or motive yet, but what's clearly visible is he whips out a pump action shotgun from under his coat in the back of the church, shoots 2 people and in under 1.5 seconds a security guard standing about 15 yards away pulls out a pistol from his hip, draws a bead and lands a single shot to the head that instantly kills the gunman. Under those circumstances, I can't imagine a normal person would land that shot even 1 out of 100. Then about 6 more armed worshippers swarmed over the guy where he fell, pulling out their personal carries.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18910111289Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll