d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Undecided About Purchasing D4? > Helper Flowchart Inside!!!
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 70,080.00
Nov 9 2019 06:59am
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ Nov 8 2019 03:03am)
My argument is valid. They don’t want to make it easy like D2. Hence why WoW was designed the way it was designed. And of course there will be cheating etc. However, it’s the extent of it that counts. For example, lets say 100 nerds figured out blizzard’s code and came up with their own private hacks to cheat the game. That 100 is very small compared to thousands and millions of people that can play a game. And of course they would not make their hacks public because blizzard would see it and try to counter it. In D2, it’s ridiculously easy for people to cheat it because the hacks are made public and because the market is infinitely easier to exploit. There is no bind on pickup items. So why would blizzard make it easy for you and everyone else to cheat their game? They wouldn’t.

For them to recreate a system/market that simply says, “hey nerds exploit me some more”. It just wouldn’t happen.

But you wish it does happen so you can ram your e peen deeper into that e-vagina (gaming community, market, & blizzard). 6 inches wasn’t enough, so you will try to get the other 2 inches in there. I can’t blame people for wanting it all. It’s all in that design too.

Cheating in wow is actually pretty easy, as for d2 they just fixxed the rerolling method, leaving us with some crappy bots and pvp hacks.

The fact its more likely to win lotto than to find a rare gg in diablo somehow negates the use of the bot as ud still need years if not decades to find that one item ur looking for

Sure u can make a item system and let the items be bound to characters or accounts but than its just a crippled game which gives me no freedom to build a char around a special item someone has found. In the end they take all the individualism all the fun out of the game by saying look that one person found a godly item and he has to make a build around it even if he doesnt want because he cant give it to me. If its possible for me to find the same item (with ggs chance should be like 0%) the game is shit, because everybody can easily equip the same way

There is no way around free trading for me and thats not because i want to exploit it its because i want d4 to have as many unique ways of building a char as d2.

For me your argument is still invalid because the source of so many exploits in d2 is the code which it was written in.
Its as easy to find a d2 bot as finding any other bot or csgo cheat or whatever, there is just the difference if u pay for one or not.

If u kill free trading u will kill a part of the game, on the other side if u design the item system similar to d2 the upcoming bots will have a small impact on the economy of a game.

And bots will be there, if u like it or not
Gold: 464.88
Nov 17 2019 03:40pm
lmao
Gold: 0.00
Nov 17 2019 03:44pm
lel
Gold: 3,867.50
Nov 19 2019 06:32pm
Quote (RyanTBS25 @ Nov 4 2019 08:13pm)
I second this notion.

I third this notion.
Gold: 482.40
Nov 19 2019 07:01pm
uhh doesnt gear dictate power level in d3? even more so then d2

This post was edited by BlizzNorth on Nov 19 2019 07:02pm
Gold: 8,013.34
Nov 19 2019 07:33pm
Ty for bumping this good reminder.
Gold: 632.75
Nov 19 2019 11:30pm
Quote (soulzek @ Nov 4 2019 06:20pm)

Nice
Quote (bl4ckw1dow @ Nov 5 2019 11:48am)
d2 caters to try hard gaymers
d4 will cater to casuals

all games from now on made by blizzard, will cater to casuals since it is the larger audience, tough shiet

e/ i'm not complaining, i'm looking forward to a new diablo finally :D

True

Good thing life doesnt cater to casuals, we have a fallback fellas!

Quote (Agent007 @ Nov 8 2019 03:02pm)
The 1st point on the chart is questionable

Gear was less important in D2 than it was in D3

Firstly, the flowchart says nothing about gear being more or less important in d2 or d3. It simply states, gear must dictate power level.

Which is definitely the case in d2 and I dont think you disagree with that when you see those low level duelers fuck up high level characters
(sure the high levels were trash but in most games the itemization is too simple and levels are too strong to make that a possibility )

Anyways to leave a little room to discuss your point even though it has nothing to do with the flowchart anymore.

How do you compare gear being more important, if one game doesnt even let you trade?
Doesnt gear not being tradable already make its importance take a huge hit?
Is gear technically more important in d3 because you actually cant beat the game without it, but because its so easy to get it (and it has to be easy because theres no trading) it becomes less important of a factor than in d2?
Imagine legit solo farming for a jah and ber :mellow:

I wouldnt know though, I didnt play d3. Just speculating

This post was edited by Ramy on Nov 19 2019 11:30pm
Gold: 28,300.00
Nov 20 2019 05:23am
Quote (Ramy @ Nov 19 2019 09:30pm)
Nice

True

Good thing life doesnt cater to casuals, we have a fallback fellas!

Firstly, the flowchart says nothing about gear being more or less important in d2 or d3. It simply states, gear must dictate power level.

Which is definitely the case in d2 and I dont think you disagree with that when you see those low level duelers fuck up high level characters
(sure the high levels were trash but in most games the itemization is too simple and levels are too strong to make that a possibility )

Anyways to leave a little room to discuss your point even though it has nothing to do with the flowchart anymore.

How do you compare gear being more important, if one game doesnt even let you trade?
Is gear technically more important in d3 because you actually cant beat the game without it, but because its so easy to get it (and it has to be easy because theres no trading) it becomes less important of a factor than in d2?

I wouldnt know though, I didnt play d3. Just speculating

This is pretty on point though tbh
Gold: 632.75
Nov 20 2019 05:49am
Quote (MidWinter @ Nov 20 2019 06:23am)
This is pretty on point though tbh

the speculation about d3 part?

if so thanks for confirming

with d4 coming I almost want to play through d3 just once though, because if I do end up playing d4 I'm sure I'll miss out on things because I didnt play d3
Gold: 8,013.34
Nov 20 2019 07:18am
Quote (Ramy @ 20 Nov 2019 06:30)

Good points but on last one: imagine legit trading to get jah and ber, it would still be very hard.(which is good btw, because everything good is not so easy to get.)

This post was edited by Fankytore on Nov 20 2019 07:20am
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll