d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Diablo Iv Trading Still Not Good
Prev14567867Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 482.40
Dec 10 2019 07:19pm
Quote (Greeley @ Dec 9 2019 10:28am)
D3 was ruined as soon as they removed AH and cranked up leg drops. Drops were waaaaay too low and legs sucked big time at launch, but they ruined it even more. All they had to do was make legs GOOD and slightly increase the drop rate. Keep trading. Keep AH. I'm still pissed about it. It keeps me up all night. I'm locked up in an asylum.

d3 was ruined the second it started development at blizzard irvine. it was never good
Gold: 8,013.34
Dec 11 2019 04:21am
Quote (AlphaofAlphas @ 9 Dec 2019 18:15)
I preached for free trading for the longest time but after listening to blizzards actual reasoning behind I can support the following as well:

Bind on trade
Bind on equip.

I personally believe bind on trade would work better than boe.

If anyone actually cares about trading then go on the forums and speak. The diablo team is actually listening, trading is not set in stone currently.

The only thing that is 100% is that it will not be free trading, so people should stop wasting time and breath and start trying to advocate for the next best option.

Im not sure if Blizzard is aware that D3 went down because they removed free trading, if they don't make free trading D4 will end up the same. I rly hope they know if they doesn't make open trading then that will not be Diablo game that all are expecting and that can cost Blizzard alot. They should atleast do it like they did in D3 first year or so open trading then if they can't fight bots they can do boa, better something then nothing, atleast one year of real Diablo game.Otherwise they shouldn't use Diablo game name, but it's to late now.I mean game looks awsome, and everything seems on rly good lv besides trading, and trading is one of crucial parts.What made D2 so good? Trading, builds, itemization, atmosphere, pvp,balanced drop rates.

This post was edited by Fankytore on Dec 11 2019 04:31am
Gold: 64,665.00
Dec 15 2019 01:58pm
Quote (Fankytore @ Dec 11 2019 02:21am)
Im not sure if Blizzard is aware that D3 went down because they removed free trading, if they don't make free trading D4 will end up the same. I rly hope they know if they doesn't make open trading then that will not be Diablo game that all are expecting and that can cost Blizzard alot. They should atleast do it like they did in D3 first year or so open trading then if they can't fight bots they can do boa, better something then nothing, atleast one year of real Diablo game.Otherwise they shouldn't use Diablo game name, but it's to late now.I mean game looks awsome, and everything seems on rly good lv besides trading, and trading is one of crucial parts.What made D2 so good? Trading, builds, itemization, atmosphere, pvp,balanced drop rates.

That just isn't true.

Diablo 4 went down for multiple reasons. removal of the ah was only one of them and tbh most people were glad the ah was gone outside of cashing out on the rmah in the early stages it was pretty bad.

List of diablo 3 faults that contributed to the failure of diablo 3:

No real pvp
Bad itemization
infinite grinding system
Loot pinata (Items no longer being rare)
Ancient Primals
No trading
4 player games
Dec 15 2019 03:47pm
Quote (AlphaofAlphas @ Dec 15 2019 11:58am)
That just isn't true.

Diablo 4 went down for multiple reasons. removal of the ah was only one of them and tbh most people were glad the ah was gone outside of cashing out on the rmah in the early stages it was pretty bad.

No real pvp
Bad itemization
infinite grinding system
Ancient Primals
No trading
4 player games

cartoony graphics
cartoony story
boring levels. what looks more interesting diablo 3 heaven from blizz north or the heaven in diablo 3
skill tree replaced with weird thing with complete free respec. instead of improving upon stats or leaving it in they just removed it
bad item art
matchmaking instead of making a server and choosing name and people can join what they want
gameplay is about cool downs as their forced way to make you use more skills.

This post was edited by BlizzNorth on Dec 15 2019 03:48pm
Dec 15 2019 03:53pm
Quote (BlizzNorth @ Dec 15 2019 01:47pm)
cartoony graphics
cartoony story
boring levels. what looks more interesting diablo 3 heaven from blizz north or the heaven in diablo 3
skill tree replaced with weird thing with complete free respec. instead of improving upon stats or leaving it in they just removed it
bad item art
matchmaking instead of making a server and choosing name and people can join what they want
gameplay is about cool downs as their forced way to make you use more skills.

https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/640x360/https://blogs-images.forbes.com/erikkain/files/2012/05/diablo-3-2005-2.jpg?width=960

I wasnt a big fan of the graphics either
Story was just as cartoony and corny as diablo 1/2. I love the lore in diablo but lets be fair the story has never been great.
boring levels ties into your other complaint earlier, although i like the concepts of each level it just comes down to the graphic style that is bad.
both diablo 2 and diablo 3 skill tree are old dated and boring. diablo 4 improves on this
item art? same complaint as earlier
diablo 2 matchmaking is outdated, certainly not a good option anymore.
I don't see an issue with cooldowns on some skills, but certainly not every skill. diablo 4 has this concept correct so far.

from what i can tell most complaints have been fixed or are being worked on in diablo 4, outside of the trolls just bashing diablo 4. they are doing the game correctly with major improvements

but free trading will be non existent, so if thats enough to keep people from playing then good riddance. Bind on trade/equip will be the best options we have
Dec 15 2019 03:57pm
Quote (AlphaofAlphas @ Dec 15 2019 01:53pm)
I wasnt a big fan of the graphics either
Story was just as cartoony and corny as diablo 1/2. I love the lore in diablo but lets be fair the story has never been great.
boring levels ties into your other complaint earlier, although i like the concepts of each level it just comes down to the graphic style that is bad.
both diablo 2 and diablo 3 skill tree are old dated and boring. diablo 4 improves on this
item art? same complaint as earlier
diablo 2 matchmaking is outdated, certainly not a good option anymore.
I don't see an issue with cooldowns on some skills, but certainly not every skill. diablo 4 has this concept correct so far.

from what i can tell most complaints have been fixed or are being worked on in diablo 4, outside of the trolls just bashing diablo 4. they are doing the game correctly with major improvements

but free trading will be non existent, so if thats enough to keep people from playing then good riddance. Bind on trade/equip will be the best options we have

lol diablo 1 and 2 have simple stories but they arnt cartoony. diablo 1 and 2 are much more grounded while diablo 3 is trying to be an epic grand fantasy tale and the entire time bosses are calling you on their intercom with their evil plan. oh yea and btw your not a human in diablo 3 your a NEPHALEM and you get to hear it over and over to know how special super hero you are. yeah diablo 1 and 2 are not Shakespeare but they are solid video game stories that work. i would say diablo 3 jumped the shark on that end but really it jumped the entire atlantic ocean
Dec 16 2019 05:37am
Quote (AlphaofAlphas @ 15 Dec 2019 20:58)
That just isn't true.

No real pvp
Bad itemization
infinite grinding system
Ancient Primals
No trading
4 player games

Half of this list things were after AH removal, im talking about when game had trading, it was playable. But i don't want to talk about D3 now because that story was told hundred times. For me Diablo game needs to have open trading, balanced drop rates and decent itemization system, good leveling system, end game challenge with good drops.Graphics, lore and other small things that crybabys d2 fan boys mention is not that important so much in long run. PVp can be fun but if it needs to be sacrificed np.
Dec 16 2019 05:41am
Quote (AlphaofAlphas @ 15 Dec 2019 22:53)

Then you will see how game will be dead in one year(but lets not test it i hope) . But hey, one year is alot of time to sell game copys and earn money. Who gives a fk about real Diablo game.

This post was edited by Fankytore on Dec 16 2019 05:42am
Dec 16 2019 05:06pm
Quote (Fankytore @ Dec 16 2019 03:41am)
Then you will see how game will be dead in one year(but lets not test it i hope) . But hey, one year is alot of time to sell game copys and earn money. Who gives a fk about real Diablo game.

a real diablo game doesnt have cartoony graphics something u said dont matter.
Dec 16 2019 05:34pm
Quote (Fankytore @ Dec 16 2019 03:41am)

You are very close minded if you think the d2jsp minority opinion is what will make the diablo game dead or alive.

I've seen multiple diablo channels, surveys, forums etc and a very large majority would love free trading but are completely fine with a limited trading system that is done correctly.

I don't care to go into detail on why blizzard is shying away from free trading system but if you care then its been posted several times on the forum, this is the one major thing they are not going to budge on and rightfully so.

Sounds like Path of exile 2 is the game you will be playing.

Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev14567867Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll