d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Diablo Iv Trading Still Not Good
Prev1383940414267Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,013.34
Mar 9 2023 12:09pm
Quote (futurefighter87 @ 2 Mar 2023 15:19)
Are people mostly upset because they won't be able to use their FG on D4?

Thats probably in the last or near last place of the reasons why people want open trading.
Gold: 1,139.10
Mar 10 2023 12:26am
Quote (Fankytore @ Mar 9 2023 08:09pm)
Thats probably in the last or near last place of the reasons why people want open trading.

Kinda agreed. Big reason in these forums in specific for alot of people is that if theres no proper trading they cant make money/fg off of BOTTING. Not able to pay to win their way to become the strongest pvper or whatever without actually really playing the game or being good at it comes propably right after.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 10 2023 05:25am
Quote (futurefighter87 @ Mar 2 2023 11:19am)

Some people like me, enjoy the trade like enjoy the game and not are rich or swimming on FG... i love farm 50 hours on D2R, and maybe win a BER that i can sell here for fg, for buy specific items that i need, or buy something on wow, battle net, steam, etc that i cant pay with real money because im poor xD (example)... that mean farm for 50hr worth something!.
But imagine u farm 50 hours and drop a BER rune but you have enigma and infinity -54 and u cant trade the BER... that 50 hours worth nothing. (i will not spend the BER rune on a REROLL, i dont care the 100% perfection, like enigma 775 or infinity -55)

like D3, where u can spend like 100 hours trying to farm the SAME piece, with slightly better stats than actual piece, or primal, but in the process you deleted +100 pieces with worse stats... so what is the point ?
100 hours of farming and if u dont win that exactly DH piece on primal but receive an entery monk primal set, that 100 hours worth nothing ? (because in our example, you HATE monk class or u dont want to play it)

Trade give more fun to everygames. P2W will be ALWAYS avaiable for people with cash. The Richs guys probably will spend real money for account with items or sets completes, or pay to someone for level accounts. But in my situation, i farmed all my FG free, making service, grushing ppl, selling all that moobs dropped, and now with that FG i can spend on someone's help for D3, wow rush, wow gold and buy that mount i never could... that is the main reason to farm after u completed your build.

btw u know: sorry for my bad english and bla bla bla... xD this comment toke me like 1 hours to write! haha
Peace!

This post was edited by Manson5 on Mar 10 2023 05:28am
Gold: 1,339.70
Warn: 10%
Mar 10 2023 06:01am
Quote (futurefighter87 @ Mar 2 2023 03:19pm)

They can use their fg.

Why do you think people cant spend their fg on D4? Insane rare bases will probably be sold like crazy here on d2jsp. Why not?
Mar 10 2023 02:07pm
Quote (kuraharo @ 10 Mar 2023 07:26)
Kinda agreed. Big reason in these forums in specific for alot of people is that if theres no proper trading they cant make money/fg off of BOTTING. Not able to pay to win their way to become the strongest pvper or whatever without actually really playing the game or being good at it comes propably right after.

I don't think theres alot of those people, many like playing the game legit and trading or in other words not everyone likes to cheat, if you earned fg by playing the game then its the same buying item here or buying it ingame. It is cheating if you earned fg by playing one game and then spend that fg on other game but still you spend time ingame but not in the same game, still better than using cash, but theres not gonna be alot of those people so i don't mind them, anyway they got bored fast since they got everything in weeks that others need year or two of playing, and they sell all back and quit the game, but i prefer to play a game for a year or two and slowly upgrade my chara and having fun along the way. Its debatable question for sure, problem is when there are like full teams of botters destroying ingame economy, its said many times here that developers and their bosses doesn't want good game and to use extra money for bot fighing teams, they want quick cash grab on the old glory, doing big marketing and animations, newer graphics and bigger world with mixing wow and arpg. They don't want hard work, but gaming history will remember them(and their game) as losers.
Mar 10 2023 02:09pm
Quote (Manson5 @ 10 Mar 2023 12:25)
Some people like me, enjoy the trade like enjoy the game and not are rich or swimming on FG... i love farm 50 hours on D2R, and maybe win a BER that i can sell here for fg, for buy specific items that i need, or buy something on wow, battle net, steam, etc that i cant pay with real money because im poor xD (example)... that mean farm for 50hr worth something!.
But imagine u farm 50 hours and drop a BER rune but you have enigma and infinity -54 and u cant trade the BER... that 50 hours worth nothing. (i will not spend the BER rune on a REROLL, i dont care the 100% perfection, like enigma 775 or infinity -55)

like D3, where u can spend like 100 hours trying to farm the SAME piece, with slightly better stats than actual piece, or primal, but in the process you deleted +100 pieces with worse stats... so what is the point ?
100 hours of farming and if u dont win that exactly DH piece on primal but receive an entery monk primal set, that 100 hours worth nothing ? (because in our example, you HATE monk class or u dont want to play it)

Trade give more fun to everygames. P2W will be ALWAYS avaiable for people with cash. The Richs guys probably will spend real money for account with items or sets completes, or pay to someone for level accounts. But in my situation, i farmed all my FG free, making service, grushing ppl, selling all that moobs dropped, and now with that FG i can spend on someone's help for D3, wow rush, wow gold and buy that mount i never could... that is the main reason to farm after u completed your build.

btw u know: sorry for my bad english and bla bla bla... xD this comment toke me like 1 hours to write! haha
Peace!

Well said
Gold: 1,139.10
Mar 11 2023 01:16am
Quote (Fankytore @ Mar 10 2023 10:07pm)
I don't think theres alot of those people, many like playing the game legit and trading or in other words not everyone likes to cheat, if you earned fg by playing the game then its the same buying item here or buying it ingame. It is cheating if you earned fg by playing one game and then spend that fg on other game but still you spend time ingame but not in the same game, still better than using cash, but theres not gonna be alot of those people so i don't mind them, anyway they got bored fast since they got everything in weeks that others need year or two of playing, and they sell all back and quit the game, but i prefer to play a game for a year or two and slowly upgrade my chara and having fun along the way. Its debatable question for sure, problem is when there are like full teams of botters destroying ingame economy, its said many times here that developers and their bosses doesn't want good game and to use extra money for bot fighing teams, they want quick cash grab on the old glory, doing big marketing and animations, newer graphics and bigger world with mixing wow and arpg. They don't want hard work, but gaming history will remember them(and their game) as losers.

Good points!
Gold: 82,700.00
Mar 11 2023 12:35pm
Quote (futurefighter87 @ 2 Mar 2023 15:19)

Some are for sure, but that’s not the whole story. No trade means forced SSF for everyone, and SSF is just a different playstyle not everyone enjoys.

Games like D2 or Poe are heavily rng, you might never get the stuff you‘re looking for (like arach or griffon in d2 or mageblood in Poe), but with trade enabled your time is not wasted, you found some awful crap that still has some value means you made progress to obtain those items (convert gems=>puls=>ists=>HRs=>[your item], or chaos=>divine=>[your item].
You will be guaranteed to get one sooner or later, it took you a lot of effort but have a goal. while in SSF it will eventually never happen and you‘re just hitting the slot machine over and over, which is stupid imo.

The fact D4 has no open trade kills it for me (other than play story and go back to d2r/poe), it‘ a guaranteed failure in my pov. SSF enjoyers might like it tho, just like some do with D3.

This post was edited by D2Rikku on Mar 11 2023 12:42pm
Gold: 15,945.00
Mar 11 2023 01:05pm
crazy how this thread is at 40 pages, so many dogshit d3 players on this forum.
Gold: 15,945.00
Mar 11 2023 01:06pm
Quote (Verducci @ Mar 1 2023 01:15pm)
Or we could just let the shitter SSF kids have an offline game and let the normal players have our trade game.

GGG does this and it works well. No trading in D4 has something to do with Blizzard making more money.
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1383940414267Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll