d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > D2 Battle.net Connect Problem > Can't Connect To Bnet
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 900.00
Oct 25 2019 05:56pm
i just recently decided to come back to d2 and went to log on, in the time i had been gone apparently VPN's are now a nono? ive always been using one for security and after i kept getting the same error i looked at blizzard forums and seen i might have a ip restriction or a cd key restriction for using a VPN, i then turned my vpn off, bought a brand new CD key, and even used a different IP, and i still cant connect to Bnet, so now idk what the problem is, and i need help, any thoughts plz i just wanna play D2 again with my buddy
Gold: 18,352.00
Oct 25 2019 07:08pm
we can't help u
Gold: 417.50
Dec 16 2019 09:32am
Dunno how to help but can I say

Try hotspotting from your phone. Just use that connection and try it on your old comp or different computer.

Really unsure how to help. Gl man
Gold: 3.82
Dec 17 2019 12:14am
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Oct 26 2019 07:56am)
i just recently decided to come back to d2 and went to log on, in the time i had been gone apparently VPN's are now a nono? ive always been using one for security and after i kept getting the same error i looked at blizzard forums and seen i might have a ip restriction or a cd key restriction for using a VPN, i then turned my vpn off, bought a brand new CD key, and even used a different IP, and i still cant connect to Bnet, so now idk what the problem is, and i need help, any thoughts plz i just wanna play D2 again with my buddy

It should work once you change your IP. I was in your shoes. Hotspot did the trick for me. Basically I only hotspot just to refresh characters.. usually the ban takes up to 2 weeks.
Go Back To Computers & IT Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll