d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Synthesis League Was The Best League
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 22 2019 03:56am
i dont wanna go full project pt on you guys, but the best league for me was invasion :mellow: i still remember the anxiety before every map if that fucking black spider would appear :cry: the one that flickers and shoots ek! elder and shaper are a joke for the pre nerf black spider :cry: if you saw that guy, you could either log out in less than 0.3 sec or just get oneshot :cry: but yeah, that was the league i enjoyed the most ^_^ !

not counting ofc the league when hideouts were added :drool: !
Gold: 17,384.69
Oct 22 2019 04:56am
Quote (Snyft2 @ 22 Oct 2019 11:56)
i dont wanna go full project pt on you guys, but the best league for me was invasion :mellow: i still remember the anxiety before every map if that fucking black spider would appear :cry: the one that flickers and shoots ek! elder and shaper are a joke for the pre nerf black spider :cry: if you saw that guy, you could either log out in less than 0.3 sec or just get oneshot :cry: but yeah, that was the league i enjoyed the most ^_^ !

I remember this little templar in a public game, saying "i'm going my own way", then 10 seconds later: -SLAIN by- da black spider in dark sewers. More than half of ladder was dead...
This said many leagues were good; recent ones like delve & betrayal added some entertaining content. Waiting 3.9 now.
Gold: 1,444.13
Oct 22 2019 06:43am
Quote (E10LT1Z @ Oct 21 2019 11:09pm)
it's really enjoying multiple mechanics you prefer vs randomized things you may not like.

yes, but that is really what we have right now.

you dont have to run masters, you don't have to run delve, you dont have to do betrayal/temple

you can add or remove every aspect from your gameplay (i suppose you could argue that you need to complete zana's mission to fully access it)
scarabs are essentially the same as the league stones were. want harbingers? put them in, want abyss? put them in, want breach? put them in want warbends? put them in.

what did league stones provide that you cannot get currently as an optional interaction?
Retired Moderator
Gold: 5,552.00
Trader: Trusted
Oct 22 2019 01:59pm
Well every league had its own charm. And i liked them all.
I dont know which league i started with. The only thing i remember is that PoE had 3x3 acts and Dominus was the last boss before you go to the next difficulty
The pokemon league was the worst not the beast but the hassle with those nets ....

Gold: 22.00
Oct 22 2019 05:34pm
Quote (Caulder10 @ Oct 22 2019 05:43am)
yes, but that is really what we have right now.

you dont have to run masters, you don't have to run delve, you dont have to do betrayal/temple

you can add or remove every aspect from your gameplay (i suppose you could argue that you need to complete zana's mission to fully access it)
scarabs are essentially the same as the league stones were. want harbingers? put them in, want abyss? put them in, want breach? put them in want warbends? put them in.

what did league stones provide that you cannot get currently as an optional interaction?

I guess just access to the stones vs scarabs. They were everywhere and the scarabs seem scarce when I was playing. I never had enough of them but then again i was only like 92 and not loaded with currency. I also feel like diversity in the stones vs scarabs in anarchy, warbands, rampage, domination ect.
Also adding the stones to every aspect vs just maps made it so leveling was a lot of fun.

Would be cool to have it as a feature lol. super fuckin maps and fun leveling. tbh would be stupid but fun at the same time
Gold: 127.69
Warn: 10%
Oct 23 2019 07:00pm
Still looking for a synth map in the current league. Supposedly its possible to get them as it is a challenge. :unsure:
Gold: 1,444.13
Oct 23 2019 07:32pm
Quote (Sh00p @ Oct 23 2019 09:00pm)
Still looking for a synth map in the current league. Supposedly its possible to get them as it is a challenge. :unsure:

i got cortex boss, 2 friends got rewritten history

still rare. never got cortex during the league, just like I still have never seen Aul, finally got his zone for the first time to unlock the 6 link recipe but not a boss in to be seen

Really fuckin stupid when they are part of a league and you never see them (especially with the hours I put in) and they are a challenge.
Gold: 211,561.33
Oct 24 2019 09:30am
Quote (Snyft2 @ Oct 22 2019 02:56am)

I played hc for the ifrst time in that league lol
Big mistake

Quote (Caulder10 @ Oct 23 2019 06:32pm)
i got cortex boss, 2 friends got rewritten history

still rare. never got cortex during the league, just like I still have never seen Aul, finally got his zone for the first time to unlock the 6 link recipe but not a boss in to be seen

Really fuckin stupid when they are part of a league and you never see them (especially with the hours I put in) and they are a challenge.

If it was easy.. it wouldn't be challenge lol

This post was edited by SlamFkingDunk on Oct 24 2019 09:32am
Gold: 127.69
Warn: 10%
Oct 24 2019 09:42am
Quote (SlamFkingDunk @ Oct 24 2019 11:30am)
I played hc for the ifrst time in that league lol
Big mistake

If it was easy.. it wouldn't be challenge lol

There are easy, medium, and hard challanges every league.

Identify 100 uniques.
Gold: 48,137.20
Oct 30 2019 08:46am
Quote (caitlin @ Oct 22 2019 03:59pm)
Well every league had its own charm. And i liked them all.
I dont know which league i started with. The only thing i remember is that PoE had 3x3 acts and Dominus was the last boss before you go to the next difficulty
The pokemon league was the worst not the beast but the hassle with those nets ....

i played when piety was the last boss and a monster lvl 77 map was the highest (shipyard and shrine)
and i was rank 25ish in the race to lvl 100 standard HC, good times

i think breach or perandus leagues were my fav
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll