d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Need New Sig > See Above
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Nov 3 2019 11:36am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Nov 3 2019 12:33pm)
better than:
1. download this image
2. put basic filter bitches use for instagram
3. add 2 C4Ds from google
4. add animation

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BZGI2ODdiMWQtY2M1OC00NTQxLTg3MmQtZmY3NGZlYzA4MzBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODM4MjcwMjk@._V1_.jpg

As I said...show that you can do better or move on please. I don't like bashing or flaming others in my threads.
Gold: 50.00
Nov 3 2019 11:39am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Nov 3 2019 12:27pm)
This.

Also 22 layers is a joke. You are either lying or you have LOTS to learn about PS.

Duplicate layer, blur it, unclip mask that shit and remove blur from main render aka player
Add random C4Ds found on google, I can see 2 on your image, there might be more with very low opacity though.
Add the filter using NikSoftware as part of a PS plugin.
You're done.

With C4Ds being included, you could have got this done in 4 layers, c4d's alone being 2/4.

It's funny how adding random animation makes people buy sigs for 700 instead 7 fg.
Not trying to bash you mate, but I'm kind of trying to protect the buyer from this scam.

Also, work on your light source mate, it's kind of basic thing in signature making
pm me if you have any questions or want few tutorials I used to use 7-8 years ago when I was on this stage of signature making.
Cheers and best of luck in your progress and graphic development

I have never claimed nor do claim I am good at PS, I'm a programmer and just play around on PS for fun, nothing serious. I have my way of doing it and it has worked really well for me in this section. This is no scam in any way, its just what people pay for now-a-days. I've heard people comment about what it use to be ect. but the demand vs supply is the issue now-a-days, there aren't many professional's left, CoralCaves and Cel to name a couple.

We'll stop flooding the dudes topic though and leave it at that. I've actually referred several people to Coral when they ask me to do certain animated sigs because I know he is the guy for that type of work :)
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Nov 3 2019 11:43am
Quote (yzzu9_ta32 @ Nov 3 2019 05:36pm)
As I said...show that you can do better or move on please. I don't like bashing or flaming others in my threads.

I'm not in need for fg so I'll pass.
Pm coralcaves and good luck :)

@3d
No matter how bad supply Vs demand is, doesn't matter you should charge that much for 2 min work.

Anyways, I'm out
Gold: 23,633.37
Trader: Trusted
Nov 4 2019 05:55am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Nov 3 2019 06:43pm)
I'm not in need for fg so I'll pass.
Pm coralcaves and good luck :)

@3d
No matter how bad supply Vs demand is, doesn't matter you should charge that much for 2 min work.

Anyways, I'm out

I think your argument is weak. A product is not sold based on the time spent producing, for say a musician that makes a song within a short time should not be payed for the quality he produces?
Or a dentist should not be payed well if he fixes your tooth within minutes? Hell let’s stop paying fast surgeons for their job being well done quickly.

Atlas is doing some great signatures for people out there and I see a lot of people extremely satisfied with the product he provides. If everyone had the skills to do what he does then most likely he wouldn’t be able to provide such service.

Kudos to you Atlas, and every other artist that apparently got bashed in this thread for using skills in graphics they are blessed with.
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll