d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Top Melee's Tag Team Tournament > Us East Non-ladder Gm Melee
Prev123419Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.69
Oct 9 2019 05:33pm
Here's a short video explaining how the TeamDuel/Setbs Work's.

1)Team name - No Sympathy
Lbg333-Lbg-Zeal
Kroni01-Wolfman-Fury

2)Team name - Footjob
Tonice-Megalos-Zeal
SlushSlush-inertia-Jab

Pot size 5,500

Donor's
Lbg333 - 5,000fg
113 - 500fg

This post was edited by Tonice on Oct 9 2019 06:25pm
Gold: 0.00
Oct 9 2019 07:04pm
entering team

Team Name - Ginyu Force
Kilshok / Yamcha / Fury
MickeyFickey / Poochy / Zeal
Gold: 69.69
Oct 9 2019 08:39pm
Good evening, Esteemed Gentlemen.
My name is Pablo, I am Argentinian, am 43 years of age, play Diablo II once per decade, collect items I never seem to use, and like barbarians in the least homoerotic fashion possible.

In this here Most Honorable Venue today, in my rank of Cardenal Generalísimo of the almost-forgotten guild Inner Cloister, and together with my acolyte, high-school crush and Executive Officer,
whom you may or may not recognize from blockbusters such as Eye Of The Beholder III, Should I Remake My Fury? or The Scammer Accusation Forum, we probably-not-too-humbly come to introduce our excuse for a team.

Without further ado,
-playing defense and meatshield, and probably complaining about the lag, the slightly overweight and awkwardly hairless Barbarian from the northern province of Skyrim, in his golden helmet and crystal-blue armor, The Last Dragonborn,
, and
-playing offense, nailing some big hits and then choking instead of killing or doing well, an ideal Paul Walker to any Vin Diesel (hopefully sans the real-life ending or the hair loss, for now), the Paladin from the now-irremediably-defunct town of Tristram, in his not-girly-at-all diadem and crusader-like armor (not to mention a frankly excessive tan), Mr. Ping Is A Myth,
combined, much like the creepy magic purple twins from the League of Justice from the 80s (not that modern Ben Affleck crap), they are the CloisterCucks.

As per customary tacit agreement, Geneva Convention and such, the proper paperwork, with Her Majesty's Seal included, has been sent to your Most Honorable Venue here via runner through no man's land, since all of our courier pigeons were eaten for breakfast, sadly.

Esteemed Gentlemen, thank you, and enjoy your dinner.

Non-tldr version for the reading-impaired:
Team name: CloisterCucks
pgga/*Pablo_Gabriel/Ludovico
Cambria/*Dranoth/Ber

This post was edited by pgga on Oct 9 2019 08:45pm
Oct 9 2019 08:51pm
Quote (pgga @ Oct 9 2019 10:39pm)
Good evening, Esteemed Gentlemen.
My name is Pablo, I am Argentinian, am 43 years of age, play Diablo II once per decade, collect items I never seem to use, and like barbarians in the least homoerotic fashion possible.

In this here Most Honorable Venue today, in my rank of Cardenal Generalísimo of the almost-forgotten guild Inner Cloister, and together with my acolyte, high-school crush and Executive Officer,
https://i.imgur.com/9JVOWGR.png,
whom you may or may not recognize from blockbusters such as Eye Of The Beholder III, Should I Remake My Fury? or The Scammer Accusation Forum, we probably-not-too-humbly come to introduce our excuse for a team.

Without further ado,
-playing defense and meatshield, and probably complaining about the lag, the slightly overweight and awkwardly hairless Barbarian from the northern province of Skyrim, in his golden helmet and crystal-blue armor, The Last Dragonborn,
https://i.imgur.com/ZPec5ZV.png, and
-playing offense, nailing some big hits and then choking instead of killing or doing well, an ideal Paul Walker to any Vin Diesel (hopefully sans the real-life ending or the hair loss, for now), the Paladin from the now-irremediably-defunct town of Tristram, in his not-girly-at-all diadem and crusader-like armor (not to mention a frankly excessive tan), Mr. Ping Is A Myth,
https://i.imgur.com/NeHzQza.png,
combined, much like the creepy magic purple twins from the League of Justice from the 80s (not that modern Ben Affleck crap), they are the CloisterCucks.

As per customary tacit agreement, Geneva Convention and such, the proper paperwork, with Her Majesty's Seal included, has been sent to your Most Honorable Venue here via runner through no man's land, since all of our courier pigeons were eaten for breakfast, sadly.

Esteemed Gentlemen, thank you, and enjoy your dinner.

Non-tldr version for the reading-impaired:
Team name: CloisterCucks
pgga/*Pablo_Gabriel/Ludovico
Cambria/*Dranoth/Ber

this made my night, thank you :thumbsup:
Gold: 2,099.08
Oct 10 2019 08:05am
:bouncy:
Gold: 66.41
Oct 10 2019 02:44pm
Cool idea guys, put us in

Team name: Dark Horse Melee
Poog / Poog / Zeal
b0ba / b0ba / Conc
Oct 10 2019 03:27pm
Here's a short video explaining how the TeamDuel/Setbs Work's.

1)Team name - No Sympathy
Lbg333-Lbg-Zeal
Kroni01-Wolfman-Fury

2)Team name - Footjob
Tonice-Megalos-Zeal
SlushSlush-inertia-Jab

3)Team Name - Ginyu Force
Kilshok-Yamcha-Fury
MickeyFickey-Poochy-Zeal

4)Team name - Cloister Cucks
pgga-Ludovico-Conc
Cambria-Ber-Zeal

5)Team name - Dark Horse Melee
Poog-Poog-Zeal
b0ba-boba-Conc

Pot size 6,500

Donor's
Lbg333 - 5,000fg
GreenBay_Fan 1,000fg
113 - 500fg

This post was edited by Tonice on Oct 10 2019 03:28pm
Gold: 2.50
Oct 10 2019 07:25pm

hello everyone

i would like to present to you

The Gods of Grind

*Ancients - Sazabi (conc)
*dalegion - Aryan (zeal)
Oct 10 2019 07:30pm
Quote (dalegion @ Oct 10 2019 09:25pm)
hello everyone

i would like to present to you

The Gods of Grind

*Ancients - Sazabi (conc)
*dalegion - Aryan (zeal)

Would have to pick a different partner, being that TM does not associate with scammer's.
Also would like to note, If your current team won the tournament i could not pay User Ancients@jsp out.
Gold: 2.50
Oct 10 2019 07:34pm
Quote (Tonice @ 10 Oct 2019 21:30)
Would have to pick a different partner, being that TM does not associate with scammer's.
Also would like to note, If your current team won the tournament i could not pay User Ancients@jsp out.

excuse me?
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev123419Next
Add Reply New Topic