d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Ufc 3 > Andre Bishop
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22.00
Sep 29 2019 02:34am
Quote (hoipolloi @ Sep 27 2019 09:03am)
People still play xbox n shit lmao If i feel like entertaining myself i spar someone irl and any given day there's about a 95% chance I am going to win but some people who cznt do irl have to do video games I get it it's like ppl who cant do so they coach etc but gl with ur game dude

LOL so ugly. obv lying.
Gold: 10,057.12
Warn: 50%
Sep 29 2019 07:34am
Quote (Sexyama @ Sep 29 2019 03:30am)
Because there is no relevance between the two? I guess fighters are wasting their time when they spar for training?
I don't know whats smaller, your IQ or your self esteem.

Dude idk what to tell you. This is not very difficult to understand. Do you imagine military people who are extensively trained and see combat for the first time are not a bit shocked? They train hard as hell, but simulation is not the same as someone actually trying to take your head off. If you've been interested in mma for long you've doubtless heard stories of people who are savages in the gym, but when it really counts and the lights are on they suck. You could give almost endless examples of sports/ competitions in which people have x skill when the situation is more laid back/ without pressure and significantly less than x skill when it is more formal and there is something on the line. People who can speak in front of others without issue choke in front of 1 important person or in a meeting with a CEO. People who communicate perfectly well with humans generally often choke up and don't know what to say when they're around a romantic interest. The idea that people lose capability and facility when they sense a pressurized situation is not profound, unusual, or new. Been around for a very long time. You see to have a hard time grasping this relatively simple phenomenon so I'm going to go ahead and stop reading your toxic hate posts because apparently any amount of explanation is insufficient for you to assimilate intuitive information. I'd encourage you to educate yourself a bit though, you seem very myopic and provincial
Gold: 3,007.00
Sep 29 2019 08:00am
Quote (hoipolloi @ Sep 29 2019 11:34pm)
Dude idk what to tell you. This is not very difficult to understand. Do you imagine military people who are extensively trained and see combat for the first time are not a bit shocked? They train hard as hell, but simulation is not the same as someone actually trying to take your head off. If you've been interested in mma for long you've doubtless heard stories of people who are savages in the gym, but when it really counts and the lights are on they suck. You could give almost endless examples of sports/ competitions in which people have x skill when the situation is more laid back/ without pressure and significantly less than x skill when it is more formal and there is something on the line. People who can speak in front of others without issue choke in front of 1 important person or in a meeting with a CEO. People who communicate perfectly well with humans generally often choke up and don't know what to say when they're around a romantic interest. The idea that people lose capability and facility when they sense a pressurized situation is not profound, unusual, or new. Been around for a very long time. You see to have a hard time grasping this relatively simple phenomenon so I'm going to go ahead and stop reading your toxic hate posts because apparently any amount of explanation is insufficient for you to assimilate intuitive information. I'd encourage you to educate yourself a bit though, you seem very myopic and provincial

tl;dr
You're a compulsive liar
Gold: 1.00
Sep 30 2019 11:24am
Hoipolloi is 12
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll