d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Eve Online > Eve:chronicles Mobile
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.35
Sep 21 2019 11:07pm
Anyone doing the mobile Eve testing?

I never got to play the original do jm wondering how it compares(or looks like it will compare since it's early still)

I'm a big space sim fan and am super stoked about Chronicles and having a blast. I'm just praying they don't ruin it with a cash shop and make it pay 2 win. I'd gladly buy the game outright for a decent sum if they made the cash shop only cosmetics. I hate the mobile P2W trend, too many potentially awesome games ruined by paid upgrades and gacha gambling mechanics.
Gold: 29.50
Sep 23 2019 12:59pm
There is mobile version coming?
Gold: 285.35
Sep 24 2019 10:43am
Yeah they're doing closed beta tests that you can upload your character data and when that test closes and next one starts you get a buttload of skill points equivalent to your progress. You lose your ships and everything but who cares

The game is taking mobile stuff to a whole nother level. Doesn't feel like a mobile game, no gacha bullshit, and if they keep it how the game is now it's not p2w at all as far as I can tell. You can farm or craft whatever you want if you have the materials.

It looks like there is going to be some sort of microtransaction store but it's not clear what it will have. Hopefully just cosmetics and stuff but I'm not holding my breath. It would be truly unfair IMO to make a game like this p2w.

To play just download it from the app store and apply for a activation key to use when next test starts up. I'm trying to get a group of people together so we can fleet up as soon as the official release happens and power ahead of the pack.

Hoping we get some benefits for participating in all the tests as well even if it's just cosmetics.
Gold: 29.50
Sep 24 2019 11:02am
Quote (Husalaah @ Sep 24 2019 09:43am)
Yeah they're doing closed beta tests that you can upload your character data and when that test closes and next one starts you get a buttload of skill points equivalent to your progress. You lose your ships and everything but who cares

The game is taking mobile stuff to a whole nother level. Doesn't feel like a mobile game, no gacha bullshit, and if they keep it how the game is now it's not p2w at all as far as I can tell. You can farm or craft whatever you want if you have the materials.

It looks like there is going to be some sort of microtransaction store but it's not clear what it will have. Hopefully just cosmetics and stuff but I'm not holding my breath. It would be truly unfair IMO to make a game like this p2w.

To play just download it from the app store and apply for a activation key to use when next test starts up. I'm trying to get a group of people together so we can fleet up as soon as the official release happens and power ahead of the pack.

Hoping we get some benefits for participating in all the tests as well even if it's just cosmetics.

PM me some more informations and links. I can’t find anything on apple App Store. I’m really interested tho
Go Back To Eve Online Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll