d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Champions League 2019/2020 Thread - Penis
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 19 2020 03:10pm
Quote (Mr_Mill @ 19 Feb 2020 22:01)
Werner is surely on his last season at Leipzig, right? Feels like whoever ends up getting him is getting a great deal even if it's for a high price.

that really depends. in my opinion his strengths are not compatible with many of the top teams. he's the perfect counter-attacking striker: fast, clinical (usually), and hard working - but in a team dominating possession, his strengths don't carry that much weight. that's why he hasn't been outstanding for germany for example.
obviously even dominant teams have a couple of counter-attacking situations per game, and he can be a somewhat decent winger, but i have trouble seeing him as the 'ideal' striker for any of the truly big clubs at the moment. that said, i'd be surprised if he didn't leave in the summer for a pretty hefty sum despite all of that...
Gold: 150.69
Feb 19 2020 03:15pm
Quote (fender @ Feb 19 2020 10:10pm)
that really depends. in my opinion his strengths are not compatible with many of the top teams. he's the perfect counter-attacking striker: fast, clinical (usually), and hard working - but in a team dominating possession, his strengths don't carry that much weight. that's why he hasn't been outstanding for germany for example.
obviously even dominant teams have a couple of counter-attacking situations per game, and he can be a somewhat decent winger, but i have trouble seeing him as the 'ideal' striker for any of the truly big clubs at the moment. that said, i'd be surprised if he didn't leave in the summer for a pretty hefty sum despite all of that...

All depends on how he will be able to adapt then. Think national team games alone are hard to confirm he won't be able to adapt well.

I could be wrong, don't follow Bundesliga as much as I would like to, but I'm a fan of his.
Gold: 3.33
Feb 19 2020 03:22pm
Quote (piatek @ Feb 19 2020 07:57pm)
Half of Spurs are injured too. They've been decimated with injuries all season.

Were they decimated by injuries when they got destroyed by a bang average Bayern side twice?

Even with Son and Kane out they should be putting up a much better fight at home
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll