d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Account Psw Changed
12Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 204.00
Sep 15 2019 12:31am
Then, i'm writing from a real life friend account.
I know it's locked and maybe u don't trust, but it was inactive for maybe 7 years, but i can't write from my account

I'am Gabriele, from Sardinia, Sassari, and yesterday evening my psw changed whitout advice.. (i ever log out from jsp, don't ask me why, i feel me more secure)
I know some people of jsp (italian section) in real life, then maybe this is useful cuz some are active yet, also 2 moderator/trusted are from this city (i don't know dem, not in person)
Also, add me a gold psw i never never had! but i read inside general help it's normal! happenz to lot of people!
So, for secutiry, i clean my pc in every mode is written in the topic, from keylogger and any other. Then i tried to do psw recovery but i got an other problem, my account is on 2009 and i don't remember the email i used in time!... and recovery doens't work for 2 times..

i put my last translaction and my last pm, whit some info about the argouments inside these.
I got no screenshot or other things cuz i trade only low items, i play for fun!

I use jsp only to trade, and sometimes to write in italian section.

there is a way to get identify? I used this account to don't make a multy, cuz maybe in 2014, or 2012 (idr atm) i was locked (i won the raffle, then i get locked for multy) and my unlock process take a lot of times. So i don't want to do this an other time!

What i have to put inside account recovery to get back my account? i can do everything is needed but it doesn't work

any faq:
No, i didn't move from my city
Yes, i clean my pc from everything
no, is still doesn't working!
I do everything i had to do...now i need a way to be identify as a owned of JahDub@jsp

Thanks, and sorry for bad english.. sorry for lenght

Regards!
Gold: 6,800.62
Sep 15 2019 12:36am
Dear JahDub,

please be aware that sharing accounts on d2jsp is not allowed as well.

The only way to recover an account is via the Recovery Tool.
Try to recover your account once again, but this time follow the Recovery Guide.
Try to provide as many confidential details as you can to prove your ownership. Every information matters at this point.
Sep 15 2019 12:40am
Quote (Wrona @ Sep 15 2019 08:36am)
Dear JahDub,

The only way to recover an account is via the [URL=https://forums.d2jsp.org/recovery.php]Recovery Tool[/URL].
Try to recover your account once again, but this time follow the [URL=https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=70679141&f=34]Recovery Guide[/URL].
Try to provide as many confidential details as you can to prove your ownership. Every information matters at this point.

I know is not allowed and i apologize of course.. It was the only way, i will retry! let's see what happenz!

I already talk whit my friend who says to delete this account after all, is not important for him then i will delete this.
Gold: 1,346.00
Sep 15 2019 01:11am
Quote (SSBlackCity @ 15 Sep 2019 07:40)
I know is not allowed and i apologize of course.. It was the only way, i will retry! let's see what happenz!

I already talk whit my friend who says to delete this account after all, is not important for him then i will delete this.

Accounts are not and will not be deleted .

Ensure you stick to this account and get it resolved and don't make multiple accounts. Use the details above
Sep 15 2019 01:15am
Quote (IVIike @ Sep 15 2019 09:11am)
Accounts are not and will not be deleted .

Ensure you stick to this account and get it resolved and don't make multiple accounts. Use the details above

I will do that! i send an other account recovery, whit more details about last pms and translactions.. But i never do screenshot and also.. so! i don't think it will work.

but is everything i can do..
Gold: 1,346.00
Sep 15 2019 02:46am
Quote (SSBlackCity @ 15 Sep 2019 08:15)
I will do that! i send an other account recovery, whit more details about last pms and translactions.. But i never do screenshot and also.. so! i don't think it will work.

but is everything i can do..

Just try to gather what's asked . It's a long process so be patient
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 15 2019 04:49am
Useless advices by useless bunch of wannabe mods. Can we have some.more people pointing him towards directions and steps that he did already and said so in first post? Jesus....

1. Have you ever bought fg using credit card? If yes, try to know the amount. Telling all the information of purchases to Kevin might help prove your identity.
2. Take a photo of your bankcard (hide numeric details) and your ID/passport and save it in case Kevin needs further proofs of account really being yours
3. If you are friendly with mods from your city, try talking to them of they can in any way vouch the whole case. It probably won't mean much but every bit helps
4. If in no ways, you can get your account back, discuss making new acc with Kevin. In case they cant get your acc back, I'm sure they won't mind you having a new acc. Only reason for which multie accounts are forbidden is scamming and sending fg away from one acc to another. Since u don't have access to Ur old acc, you should be ok with making new one. But discuss it with admin

This post was edited by SylvesterStallone on Sep 15 2019 04:50am
Sep 15 2019 05:05am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Sep 15 2019 12:49pm)
Useless advices by useless bunch of wannabe mods. Can we have some.more people pointing him towards directions and steps that he did already and said so in first post? Jesus....

1. Have you ever bought fg using credit card? If yes, try to know the amount. Telling all the information of purchases to Kevin might help prove your identity.
2. Take a photo of your bankcard (hide numeric details) and your ID/passport and save it in case Kevin needs further proofs of account really being yours
3. If you are friendly with mods from your city, try talking to them of they can in any way vouch the whole case. It probably won't mean much but every bit helps
4. If in no ways, you can get your account back, discuss making new acc with Kevin. In case they cant get your acc back, I'm sure they won't mind you having a new acc. Only reason for which multie accounts are forbidden is scamming and sending fg away from one acc to another. Since u don't have access to Ur old acc, you should be ok with making new one. But discuss it with admin

i never bought fgs, shit
i think probably this fact happenz cause my girlfriend is in london, and i am in italy, then when i try to access from my gf tablet, that work like it was in london (its collegated whit gf phone)

at all.. i don't want to make new acc cuz i got orb of rainbow and 2K fgs! it's also 09 account :( so ill try many times..

mmmh thanks for help anyway
Sep 29 2019 01:26pm
unlocked but still doesn't work
Gold: 6,666.20
Sep 29 2019 02:51pm
Quote (Wrona @ Sep 14 2019 11:36pm)
Dear JahDub,

The only way to recover an account is via the Recovery Tool.
Try to recover your account once again, but this time follow the Recovery Guide.

yea just be careful with this rule because it can hurt you.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic