d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Question About Cows. > Worth?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 13 2019 12:31am
now i have been playing diablo since the begining along with many of you.. but one question ive come upon that i never gave much though was cows in classic.. froma mf standpoint.. and a glitch mfer with no mf so u get mostly rares off bosses perspective. is cows even viable. itemlevel wise drops wise... from a RARE standpoint vs having mf standpoint.. cows doesnt seem very popular other then to level its this way in LOD too.. IVE BEEN playing path of (we cant speak of it or suspension) and the cows are buffed for drops. which got me wanting to cow again here in classic and maybe get some buddies along the way to all kick back smoke up and have some good old fashioned fun like the 2000's days
Gold: 38,318.74
Sep 13 2019 03:39am
cow king ilvl 81 can be glitched with andy/dury/meph glitcher you just need another baron char to make portal
Gold: 20.00
Sep 13 2019 05:59am
Theres a few items they cant drop due to level, but yes they have potential, I'd use high mf in a 3 player game with like a hammerson or blizz sorc
Gold: 10.47
Sep 13 2019 01:11pm
I remember that i did a specially barb full mf / shout, un normal game, king only.

I dont think i made it Nice. Maybe too much mf, i droped many low lvl set item. But u can found many low lvl uniq like hotspur blinkbat,lenymo ,tarn.. and i did it specially for the rare boot /armor/hat. many tri rez . Some godly items.
Gold: 38,318.74
Sep 14 2019 02:22pm
the boss cows are lvl81, normal jagoff cows are ilvl78
this means they high enough ilvl to drop 200ed weapons
however i think their treasure class/drop tables probably suck so you wont drop enough type items to be good

i think if you wanted to try something you could do with 2+ chars:
max static sorc (can be cow maker even, wont kill any anyways)
max mf bo/pop/warcry barb

have sorc static everything down and barb warcry for kill with high mf. pop for second drop with high mf
can have another char in there to get first kills to keep barb safe but youd lose mf on first drop
Gold: 0.00
Sep 14 2019 02:26pm
Quote (darjkeel @ Sep 14 2019 04:22pm)
however i think their treasure class/drop tables probably suck so you wont drop enough type items to be good

have sorc static everything down and barb warcry for kill with high mf. pop for second drop with high mf
can have another char in there to get first kills to keep barb safe but youd lose mf on first drop

only have 1 cd key :P
Gold: 20.00
Sep 14 2019 09:08pm
Quote (darjkeel @ Sep 14 2019 02:22pm)

Static slow, din with pop barb is what we were doing on west for years
Gold: 0.95
Sep 14 2019 09:21pm
In Asia2 is a Glitch in the Cow Level, but it work just on few Servers and not in every Cow Level.
At first you need a Amazon with Level 86. It just work with a Amazon on Level 86 ore higher.
Then, you open the Cow Level and Kill the King between the 13 and 14 Minute after you opened the Red Cow Portal, not after the whole Game.
If ya make it right there should open a Rainbow Portal in Town near Gheed.
The Chance is @ 12% because it work just on 4 Servers in Asia2 but it is worth it.

The History too this is a Chrismas Present they Programm in the Year 2004 on all Asia Servers, as long as i know because Asia Server was the Test Server for this Projekt like Worldevend and the Hellfirequest in LoD..

In that Portal you find another Cow Level but there only ChampionCows inside. In the Rainbow Portal is no Cowking but there is a Butcher like in D1 Level 2. You can find him easy because of the Rainbow-Aura and he dressed a Santa Claus hat.
He is lil bit hard too kill but he drops few Items only he can Drop but i will not say here what it is.
Just Google Asia and Rainbow. There a lot of Trades about it.

The Project was just a Text and Blizzard simple forget too delete it on 4 Servers.

You are welcome too enter the Channel Op-Rainbow2 sometimes in the Afternoon.
There are few People from Asia 2 who just looking for the Servers and telling the Games.

Only few People play in Asia2. Thats why noone know the Glitch.
The Problem is its lagging a little bit from time too time but its all worth it.

Op-Rainbow2
Ure wellcome

Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll