d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Doj's Ig Horowtiz > Comey Report
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 381.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 29 2019 07:53pm
here's the joint information report from the CIA/FBI/NSA
Background to “Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections”: The Analytic Process and Cyber Incident Attribution

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

most everything you already know. it's a short read as far as reports go.
these are pretty good though being on the same page.

(Pg. 1)
Russia’s Influence Campaign Targeting the 2016 US Presidential Election

Putin most likely wanted to discredit Secretary Clinton because he has publicly blamed her since 2011 for inciting mass protests against his regime in late 2011 and early 2012, and because he holds a grudge for comments he almost certainly saw as disparaging him

Putin publicly indicated a preference for President-elect Trump’s stated policy to work with Russia, and pro-Kremlin figures spoke highly about what they saw as his Russia-friendly positions on Syria and Ukraine. Putin publicly contrasted the President-elect’s approach to Russia with Secretary Clinton’s “aggressive rhetoric.”

(remember that no-fly zone addition over syria)
Moscow also saw the election of President-elect Trump as a way to achieve an international counterterrorism coalition against the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL).

there were more references in the report if i recall.

edit: i'm adding a couple videos to watch.
this first one i'm going to state that i "strongly believe" jimmy to be incorrect about tuckers opinions "crossing trumps". (i'll use another video of his to show you why)

This post was edited by tagged4nothing on Aug 29 2019 08:04pm
Gold: 381.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 29 2019 08:05pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll