d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > Build For Barbarian Soloing And Explore? > With Melee Gear
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 180.68
Aug 28 2019 05:07pm
I use plates and chain mails how armors and swords how weapons...but wich skills? And stats? My mq sword is 117 ee my armor lvl 50 is plate mail 116 ee and strg charm +34 strg.

So wich skills? I use retribution and knocdown and in stats strg 134 and vita 101. And i would like to add some ml charm versus the srtg charm...

So what can i do? Good build or change skills or stats? I am in lvl 65 but cant put in front (how tank) cause i got much damage but in back i do less damage...so...

And i prefer Barb vs Figther for the life. Fighter dead more easy than barb with the same gear...

Some advice or idea? And reaaly think that very hard to quit the strg charm vs ML charm...

Lol

:wacko:
Gold: 56,004.98
Aug 30 2019 04:58am
I also prefer barb to fighter. My skill is all retribution. I don’t recommend splitting skills. I also went all strength.

I personally prefer clubs since they are cheaper and do even damage (swords tend to do either tiny damage when you need the big hit or do massive damage when it doesn’t matter in my opinion).

I went all strength.

I also prefer leather/scale armor instead of plates because when you fight monsters with magic damage plates are useless. Overall you last longer with scales/leather.

I run magic luck charms although strength recommended until you get a better weapon.

Hope this helps.
Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll