d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Alright I Need Answers > Long Ish Story So Be Ready
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.21
Aug 22 2019 12:58am
okay, here we go!
(I say some odd things that make me think shes into me but idfk) ive been out of the dating game forever
im 23 and this girl is 23

I met a girl during college, barely spoke to her because I was in a relationship with my ex of 4.5 years. I never cheated, didn't speak to her like, at all, ever. Maybe here and there saying hello, etc during college.
(didn't flirt because I was dating during that time) she is a fucking 10/10. red head maybe 5'6". She models and has a resort desk job.
I am 5'11" 170, slender build.

so My ex dumped me after moving into a place for 5 months and now blah blah etc etc.

She traveled from ontario to BC in 2017 i believe.
I recently traveled canada to visit my mother (27 days travel, wew)
I met up with her 2 weeks ago ish and we went kayaking for about 2 hours and swimming in a swimming hole she found.
So while that day was going on, she told me she was seeing this guy for 7 months and known each other for a year. (they are pretty much fuck buddys because she asked him to date and he said he didn't want to put a name on it).
So etc etc.
im lost for words atm.

okay, she takes me back to my car that night (she lives an hour away, we met half way) and she has her purse thing stuck in her shifter. She asked me to help. (im not sure if she was stalling...or idk)
she doesn't even give me a hug or anything when we met vs when i left.
My head was like literally inches beside hers while we were playing with her purse/ wallet chain, so 100% idk what to think.
Idk if should have made a move.
Before we met up, she was very (leeave a msg on read *sometimes* and sometimes answer very easily or not reply for ages.)
during the last 2 weeks we didn't talk like at all.. I saw her snap story of her at hospital and i asked i hope she's well, etc etc.
and I said we should hang out, she says shes off thursday friday. and she saw my snap story of something or idk how it came up and she said she would want to try driving to tofino with and go surfing with me (at some point i must have asked, its a 4 hour drive). She says, she's off thursday friday and she could join. I say alrgiht, turns out its a huge storm coming on the weekend out of all days.
So i ask if we can do something else and she says rock climb (1 hour away) and i ask if she would like to do anything else (she says a hike) so i say sure, and proceed to ask if she would like some fruit and which kinds, or snacks of some sort.)
she says. so now we are going to meet up on friday. (this time she sounds so much more talkative).
using " lol, haha, laughing crying emoji, etc)

Idk if shes into me.
I know her decently well now, some of her private things.
I'm not sure if I have been friend zoned....or if she is even into me at all.
She says shes not doing much other than being fuck buddys with the boring guy shes currently seeing as well, they have like, zilch in common. lol.
LOOKING FOR HELP
I'd like to know your opinions if she is into me or not. (i have been far out of this fken dating game)
idk if i shoul've made a move or if she was even stalling at all in the car.

these little tiny fken things are throwing me off. yes they are petty but idk how to flirt anymore or understand if a girl is into me.
she wants to meet again obviously...so...

As well, she made the plans this time and she's seeing me again. I've heard the saying (girls don't meet guys they don't like)

edit: I do usually have to start the conversations. She will continue a conversation if she can (i think).
Not sure if I already said this, but she has become so much more talkative since we last had a conversation.
She is not *actively* looking for a relationship but she is at the same time. *she is open to one*
SORRY IF I AM BOUNCING AROUND, I'm just mind fucked atm lol.
have I been friend zoned?
Does she like me?
Am I thinking to much?
idk

This post was edited by killerrs2 on Aug 22 2019 01:17am
Gold: 285.35
Aug 22 2019 01:42am
You are thinking too much. She likes you. 9.9 times out of 10 if a chick wants to hang out alone she's into you. I doubt your friend zoned that is far less common than people think.

Try throwing some flirty stuff into conversation. Innuendos, jokes, hints at sexual stuff and gauge her reaction but even then if she doesn't roll with it she could still be into you and playing coy.

Best bet is when you see her again sit close to her, flirt etc. If you sit next to a girl where you're touching and she doesn't move away she's down. Or if across from her make your legs touch. In my experience gauging a chicks interest is easy to do from her reaction to minor/inadvertant physical contact.

Also leg rubbing can easily turn into foreplay and turns chicks on if they are into you.

Just don't be scared. Act confident in yourself and your sexuality. If you make a move and she's not interested it's not a big deal, at least you know what's up and can move on. Chicks want you to make a move they don't want quiet shy guys that do nothing
Aug 22 2019 02:14am
Quote (Husalaah @ Aug 22 2019 12:42am)
You are thinking too much. She likes you. 9.9 times out of 10 if a chick wants to hang out alone she's into you. I doubt your friend zoned that is far less common than people think.

Try throwing some flirty stuff into conversation. Innuendos, jokes, hints at sexual stuff and gauge her reaction but even then if she doesn't roll with it she could still be into you and playing coy.

Best bet is when you see her again sit close to her, flirt etc. If you sit next to a girl where you're touching and she doesn't move away she's down. Or if across from her make your legs touch. In my experience gauging a chicks interest is easy to do from her reaction to minor/inadvertant physical contact.

Also leg rubbing can easily turn into foreplay and turns chicks on if they are into you.

Just don't be scared. Act confident in yourself and your sexuality. If you make a move and she's not interested it's not a big deal, at least you know what's up and can move on. Chicks want you to make a move they don't want quiet shy guys that do nothing

That leg touching game, we are going to be in public and always have been in public when we met. The hike we are going on is probably going to be the most private thing we do. (that's only if she doesn't pick a very active route)
She also said at the beginning when we got to the water hole she prefers to be less public *less people/social* areas.
I doubt the leg touching game is going to become anything. She has never taken me to her flat as of yet. Idk if she will when I visit her this time. We are going like 15 mins from her flat for rock climbing and idk about the hike yet. Hopefully its secluded.

Dude, out of the game for a long ass time and my confidence has gone from hero - zero xD.
Definitely nervous. Might just try and make a move or ask her if i can or something stupid and boring/lame.
I see her on friday and we won't really be sitting at all. Rock climbing and hiking only as far as i know. I doubt atm that i'll be staying the night, etc. (but plans could change) she changes her mind so often, its crazy.

I have tried flirting, but I fucken suck at flirting. :rofl:
I am just always sorta serious now...idk. I do joke around and such, throw mediocre ass hints, but she has told me she liked the guy taking charge and shit. She likes when the guy starts and idk... she calls herself "easy" because she gives in so quickly.
She said that like 1 hour into hanging out.

No spots for foreplay other than the woods, i bet she would be game to do it, but idk if i'm ballsy enough to do it.
lmfao

She also answers my msg's a lot more at night and sometimes doesn't respond for hours, if not a full day. (used to anyways)
she's way better at it. and just to set in mind - she has never been in a real relationship. She's done one nighter's all the time and 1x 7 month relationship that went to shit.
Whereas I have been in a very serious relationship and had minimal 1x nighters

This post was edited by killerrs2 on Aug 22 2019 02:18am
Aug 22 2019 02:19am
also, she is literally active on snapchat and other social medias yet ignores my msgs.
Is she doing it on purpose, or.....
What am I saying, it's definitely on purpose, but why...?

This post was edited by killerrs2 on Aug 22 2019 02:20am
Gold: 285.35
Aug 22 2019 02:37am
Quote (killerrs2 @ Aug 22 2019 01:14am)
That leg touching game, we are going to be in public and always have been in public when we met. The hike we are going on is probably going to be the most private thing we do. (that's only if she doesn't pick a very active route)
She also said at the beginning when we got to the water hole she prefers to be less public *less people/social* areas.
I doubt the leg touching game is going to become anything. She has never taken me to her flat as of yet. Idk if she will when I visit her this time. We are going like 15 mins from her flat for rock climbing and idk about the hike yet. Hopefully its secluded.

Dude, out of the game for a long ass time and my confidence has gone from hero - zero xD.
Definitely nervous. Might just try and make a move or ask her if i can or something stupid and boring/lame.
I see her on friday and we won't really be sitting at all. Rock climbing and hiking only as far as i know. I doubt atm that i'll be staying the night, etc. (but plans could change) she changes her mind so often, its crazy.

I have tried flirting, but I fucken suck at flirting. :rofl:
I am just always sorta serious now...idk. I do joke around and such, throw mediocre ass hints, but she has told me she liked the guy taking charge and shit. She likes when the guy starts and idk... she calls herself "easy" because she gives in so quickly.
She said that like 1 hour into hanging out.

No spots for foreplay other than the woods, i bet she would be game to do it, but idk if i'm ballsy enough to do it.
lmfao

Dude from what you're saying she has been constantly dropping hints bro. She wants you to make a move. Her saying she's "easy" is her trying to hunt that you won't get rejected. She told you she has a "fuck buddy" so you know she is down to fuck and don't NECESSARILY have to worry about a commitment.

Chicks are annoying in that they won't just come out and say shit. They think we are way more observant than we actually are and think we actually pick up on their subtle signs and hints. They are intentionally vague and obscure and sometimes even contradict themselves but want and expect you to understand all this which for a guy is basically impossible in those situations as we are just trying to not make a fool of ourselves.

Which is why asking for advice like this is great. Someone else can spot those hints and signals that you overlooked a lot easier since we have an outside perspective and can look at things objectively.

It's like I said and always say. Like 85-95% of chicks don't have guy friends and I'd they do they don't hang out with them alone, usually always group settings. So if a chick is down to hang out solo, odds are she is interested. It's a good general rule of thumb to live by, it's true far more often than it isn't.

But in your case she is 100% dropping hints hoping you pick up on them. Also even if in public the leg game still works and is sometimes even better, being in public can make it more of a turn on. Don't underestimate silly minor physical contact like that! Chicks love it! Some other things to try - don't just ask if you can kiss her or w/e it's boring, say "what would you do if I kissed you right now?" It's cliche but makes you seem spontaneous. Also compliments "damn you look fine rn" "those shorts are sexy af on you" or more sappy compliments about her beautiful eyes etc. depends on the chick but she sounds more like the type appreciate a straight forward "damn girl" approach.

But the biggest thing is BE CONFIDENT MY MAN. She is a hot chick with countless options and is choosing to hang out with YOU. She sees something in you she likes and wants to be around. So don't second guess yourself and remember that you're the shit, those other guys are scrubs and her "fuck buddy" is a lame since she'd rather be hanging out with you.

Guys don't realize in this day and age every chick who is even halfway decent looking has countless options at her fingertips and is getting messages by guys constantly so if a girl is choosing to hang out with you and you alone you've already won half the battle, they don't waste their time with guys they have no interest in, it would be pointless when they have options to pick and choose from.

Also, if things don't work out then so be it! At least you got to do some fun shit together
Aug 22 2019 02:54am
Quote (Husalaah @ Aug 22 2019 01:37am)
Dude from what you're saying she has been constantly dropping hints bro. She wants you to make a move. Her saying she's "easy" is her trying to hunt that you won't get rejected. She told you she has a "fuck buddy" so you know she is down to fuck and don't NECESSARILY have to worry about a commitment.

Chicks are annoying in that they won't just come out and say shit. They think we are way more observant than we actually are and think we actually pick up on their subtle signs and hints. They are intentionally vague and obscure and sometimes even contradict themselves but want and expect you to understand all this which for a guy is basically impossible in those situations as we are just trying to not make a fool of ourselves.

Which is why asking for advice like this is great. Someone else can spot those hints and signals that you overlooked a lot easier since we have an outside perspective and can look at things objectively.

It's like I said and always say. Like 85-95% of chicks don't have guy friends and I'd they do they don't hang out with them alone, usually always group settings. So if a chick is down to hang out solo, odds are she is interested. It's a good general rule of thumb to live by, it's true far more often than it isn't.

But in your case she is 100% dropping hints hoping you pick up on them. Also even if in public the leg game still works and is sometimes even better, being in public can make it more of a turn on. Don't underestimate silly minor physical contact like that! Chicks love it! Some other things to try - don't just ask if you can kiss her or w/e it's boring, say "what would you do if I kissed you right now?" It's cliche but makes you seem spontaneous. Also compliments "damn you look fine rn" "those shorts are sexy af on you" or more sappy compliments about her beautiful eyes etc. depends on the chick but she sounds more like the type appreciate a straight forward "damn girl" approach.

But the biggest thing is BE CONFIDENT MY MAN. She is a hot chick with countless options and is choosing to hang out with YOU. She sees something in you she likes and wants to be around. So don't second guess yourself and remember that you're the shit, those other guys are scrubs and her "fuck buddy" is a lame since she'd rather be hanging out with you.

Guys don't realize in this day and age every chick who is even halfway decent looking has countless options at her fingertips and is getting messages by guys constantly so if a girl is choosing to hang out with you and you alone you've already won half the battle, they don't waste their time with guys they have no interest in, it would be pointless when they have options to pick and choose from.

Also, if things don't work out then so be it! At least you got to do some fun shit together

Side note: these are real messages.

sent like 3 days ago after I asked about her late night hospital stay.
more:
I continue "i hope you find good news" etc etc (being genuine)
"If i'm feeling better maybe i'll go with you! "
"no good news yet sadly, yea that road to tofino is horrible. Hopefully one day it will be open" etc etc)

I said not sure trying to find jobs and I need to find an apartment to stay in because my mom says she can't keep me here forever (i traveled canada, unsure if i wanna drive back or stay).

She proceeds to say, "jobs are tough to find especially in the winter, but i'm sure you will be able to find one.
Yea apartments are so expensive, move into my place I'm never home anyways lol (laughing cry face)"
I asked if she had space, etc etc.

She proceeds, to say "I have a bachelor but i'm at my friends for weeks at a time anyways :p"

then she proceeds to tell me where and how to find jobs (her opinion on searching)

dude, it's so weird though. She is active and yet doesn't reply. Is that on purpose?

as well I read everything dude. Much appreciate.
looking for input on this conversation of my sad ass flirting + her talking.

This post was edited by killerrs2 on Aug 22 2019 02:55am
Gold: 1.68
Aug 22 2019 09:51pm
send her dick pics, women love that
Aug 23 2019 11:41pm
you all lied.
Gold: 100,000.00
Sep 23 2019 05:23pm
Quote (killerrs2 @ 24 Aug 2019 01:41)
you all lied.

What happened, son?
Sep 24 2019 08:25pm
Quote (SmallBalls @ Sep 23 2019 07:23pm)
What happened, son?

took it up the ass.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll