d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Ahem Help?
Closed New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 101.00
Aug 12 2019 12:41pm
okay this will be my first and probably last post here but i'm just wondering what you love gurus say about this one

i matched with this girl on tinder and we started talking a bit, never actually met her but we exchanged numbers and we followed eachother on instagram

so initially our convo on tinder just dried out and randomly when i uploaded a instagram photo one day she dm's me (this is maybe a few months after we initially matched on tinder) and gives a huge compliment along the lines of: "i get anxious about how nice you look" -- sounds stupid but it's translated like that from swedish

at this point i have completley forgotten about this girl but i quickly remembered who she was and for some reason got really attracted..

fast forward and we still talk now in DM's but it feels like I'm losing her

whenever I type a message back she instantly goes "active" on instagram but doesn't read the message, what should I do lol..? I want to meet her but I'm nervous to just go ahead
Gold: 758.00
Aug 12 2019 05:53pm
Tinder isn’t for pen pals. No shit she’s losing interest if you’ve ever met.

Ask for a lunch date near a park on a Sunday if you’re nervous to meet somebody.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 13 2019 11:38am
Just ask her out, you're overcomplicating something that doesn't need to be complicated.
Asking her out tells you everything based on how she responds.

I've honestly met women after exchanging 6 or 7 texts, sometimes less. If she's attracted to you, and open to the idea. After some brief fun conversation so that she can see you're a rational sane person, she'll be open to a date. If she isn't open to a date at that 10 text mark, the chances of her being open to a date at 50+ texts is also slim to none.

The women that want to meet you will be willing to let it happen and are hoping for you to ask them out.
The ones that aren't, hey, no worries, you'll never see them.

Great first dates - coffee, or drinks, or appetizers. Fast and cheap.
At that time, you don't even really know them, as that is the purpose of going on a date, to get to know them then.
(Not against some brief text introduction or saying you can never text, but you get the idea).

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Aug 13 2019 11:40am
Gold: 0.00
Sep 23 2019 07:14pm
I agree with Jade and GLYC just ask for a simple date in a public place so its comfortable for all parties involved.
Gold: 2,617.52
Sep 23 2019 08:15pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Cozzi @ Aug 12 2019 02:41pm)
okay this will be my first and probably last post here but i'm just wondering what you love gurus say about this one

i matched with this girl on tinder and we started talking a bit, never actually met her but we exchanged numbers and we followed eachother on instagram

so initially our convo on tinder just dried out and randomly when i uploaded a instagram photo one day she dm's me (this is maybe a few months after we initially matched on tinder) and gives a huge compliment along the lines of: "i get anxious about how nice you look" -- sounds stupid but it's translated like that from swedish

at this point i have completley forgotten about this girl but i quickly remembered who she was and for some reason got really attracted..

fast forward and we still talk now in DM's but it feels like I'm losing her

whenever I type a message back she instantly goes "active" on instagram but doesn't read the message, what should I do lol..? I want to meet her but I'm nervous to just go ahead

ask her out for drinks retard
Banned
Gold: 11.00
Sep 24 2019 12:12am
Quote (sl1msh4dy @ Sep 24 2019 03:14am)
I agree with Jade and GLYC just ask for a simple date in a public place so its comfortable for all parties involved.

Quote (EndlessSky @ Sep 24 2019 04:15am)
ask her out for drinks retard

It seems OP got banned :rofl:
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll