d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Asexuality And Mental Illness
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Aug 7 2019 05:30pm
hello everyone!11 so im trying to do a research paper about comorbidity between homosexuality/asexuality and other mental illness such as anxiety and mood disorders. found a lot of stuff on homosexuality because it seems to have been studied much more thoroughly, but i got nothing on asexuality apart from some bullshit feminist articles :wacko:

note that i live in eastern europe and we dont really have political correctness in science, i need hard facts and im paying 100 fgs for some actually useful ideas (on etiology, pathogenesis, reasons to be connected with other disorders etc). im not paying shit for PC crap, this is supposed to be a serious paper :cry:
Gold: 0.20
Aug 8 2019 05:05am
endocrine disruptors

they is making the birds gay son

forums golds to the left <-------- 👊🙏💯

This post was edited by Dominate2 on Aug 8 2019 05:14am
Gold: 0.00
Aug 28 2019 12:54am
Quote (Snyft2 @ Aug 7 2019 04:30pm)
hello everyone!11 so im trying to do a research paper about comorbidity between homosexuality/asexuality and other mental illness such as anxiety and mood disorders. found a lot of stuff on homosexuality because it seems to have been studied much more thoroughly, but i got nothing on asexuality apart from some bullshit feminist articles :wacko:

note that i live in eastern europe and we dont really have political correctness in science, i need hard facts and im paying 100 fgs for some actually useful ideas (on etiology, pathogenesis, reasons to be connected with other disorders etc). im not paying shit for PC crap, this is supposed to be a serious paper :cry:

Since when did asexual become tied in with homosexuality?
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll