d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Warn > Whos Got One? What Was Your Exp?
Prev1345
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 6 2019 11:41pm
Quote (AntTheProtagonist @ 6 Aug 2019 21:52)
So, a little over a month ago I flamed an entire guild in their Ladder Slasher guild chat. For this and causing "drama" I received a 10% warn and a 24hr suspension. Upon requesting the removal of said warn after the 30 day time frame was up I had noticed that it was denied and 3 more days were added to that timer. So I am looking to you guys who have prior experience with receiving a warn to let me know have you had similar experiences? Is the feller responsible for screening all these removals just fkn with me? Are they looking for some type of apology from me or something? While I will honor my word and not mention the name of this guild, its members, or share my opinion of them on d2jsp again, what I said I meant and still truly believe, so I cannot apologize for it. One of those just take your punishment to make a statement kind of deals... just principal if you know what I mean. I understand the ruling and on the other side of things I would have warned me too. If im being punished however a definitive time frame would be cool. I feel I've stood in the corner long enough for what I did at this point as it was pretty light as far as an infraction goes, but if any of you wanna share your experiences not only with receiving a warn but also your experience with having it removed that would be dope.

Thx

Ant<3

Let me tell you, i got first hand experience from 5-7 years of bullshit on this site.

I've been only defending myself against so many users (check my page), which are so toxic and degenerative in their behaviour. Then -I- am the one that has gotten 40% warning (over time)! The last 10% i got i was banned for 4 months!! And that was for minor stuff, and again only for defending myself. And everyone else i have reported (must have reported over 3000 posts over the years), i have never seen any of the people harassing and spamming much more than i have, been away for more than maybe 3-7 days.

I have tried reasoning with about 10-15 different moderators, but it always falls short, they will not listen to sense, and actually defend the harassers and bullshitters on this site.

So take my word my friend, do not try to reason with them. They are all corrupt, and i believe it has to do with forum gold transactions, finding it's way to their pockets. And i will never be corrupt, and i hope you will not either, so it is already a lost case.

Just keep yourself on the mat, and keep reporting posts of those that mess with you, even if it is just slightly without the rules, if not just to give the moderators some extra work and show them a moral lesson.

When i have been constructively critical of them, i get sarcastic and acidic answers back, so they can't even take constructive criticism. And the 1-2% of the times they have, i see no change over time, so they don't give a shit about anything. Some moderators have even blocked me after 2-3 mail correspondences, so that shows their arrogance.

This post was edited by Taurean on Aug 6 2019 11:45pm
Gold: 6.69
Aug 6 2019 11:47pm
Quote (Taurean @ Aug 7 2019 07:41am)
Let me tell you, i got first hand experience from 5-7 years of bullshit on this site.

I've been only defending myself against so many users (check my page), which are so toxic and degenerative in their behaviour. Then -I- am the one that has gotten 40% warning (over time)! The last 10% i got i was banned for 4 months!! And that was for minor stuff, and again only for defending myself. And everyone else i have reported (must have reported over 3000 posts over the years), i have never seen any of the people harassing and spamming much more than i have, been away for more than maybe 3-7 days.

I have tried reasoning with about 10-15 different moderators, but it always falls short, they will not listen to sense, and actually defend the harassers and bullshitters on this site.

So take my word my friend, do not try to reason with them. They are all corrupt, and i believe it has to do with forum gold transactions, finding it's way to their pockets. And i will never be corrupt, and i hope you will not either, so it is already a lost case.

Just keep yourself on the mat, and keep reporting posts of those that mess with you, even if it is just slightly without the rules, if not just to give the moderators some extra work and show them a moral lesson.

When i have been constructively critical of them, i get sarcastic and acidic answers back, so they can't even take constructive criticism. And the 1-2% of the times they have, i see no change over time, so they don't give a shit about anything.

Here's an example of you defending yourself

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77848986&f=21&o=10

Quote (Taurean @ Jan 10 2018 03:47am)
Fuck you, i'm not usually incorrect. How am i supposed to know that WW only uses weapon speed as attack speed? You just show your shitty attitude by shitting on me for not knowing. If you can contribute to a conversation with additional information, just do it, and work on your complications in the meantime, so that the forum becomes a better place for everyone to be.

I didn't "mean to not know" that piece of information, and nobody else gave a shit to answer. So i did! I'm not gonna take shit for it.

Quote (Taurean @ Jan 10 2018 01:23pm)
I answered out of my best knowledge, everyone always does, my intentions were good, there is no need for these know-it-alls to act like shitheads! It's like the quote i had in my sig a long time ago: "Just because you're knowledgeable doesn't give you the right to act like a shithead!"

Just because you're knowledgeable doesn't give you the right to act like a shithead! Knowledge is teachable, a good attitude is fundamental for any forum or group to thrive.

Andyou're the one actually acting like "is the worst thing to ever happen to humanity"! I never give people shit for being wrong. I just ask the question or show the link to the correct information, or quote it, and am happy that i could help! I don't see it as my "god-given right" to shit on their heads for being wrong!

I don't play Barbarians, i play Zons almost exclusively. I just try to help out and open up, i didn't MEAN any harm, so take your shit to your shrink instead of me!

I don't play Barbarians, i play Zons almost exclusively. I just try to help out and open up. Just share the information and we'll all be golden. I actually do take the information too, so i do learn along the way, but the deal is; I wont' take information from people acting like little children, giving me shit for no reason. Show some professionalism.

Whenever i see someone being incorrect, i just ask the question about it. I NEVER give them shit about it. I also never -start- an argument, i only always defend myself. I just don't see the point. You don't help someone being wrong by kicking them in the head. I just don't understand the logic, it's faulty. Psychology 101, really.

And lastly, i may make a mistake now and then, but to write that i am USUALLY wrong, is bullshit!!

No one else reacts/reacted this way but you
Aug 6 2019 11:49pm
I got a warn once for a posting a pic in the cosplay thread the mods deemed inappropriate
Then I got suspended a few hours once for repeating a flame post

No biggie
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 6 2019 11:51pm
OP; This is what i mean by toxic behaviour. They have pushed me for -years- before i reacted that way. And then they -still- bullshit me about it. They even use my quotes in their signatures to mock me, which i have been in touch with many moderators to try to stop, but they don't give a shit. I've even asked the users to stop doing it friendly, but they just piss on my head about it.

They also lie and cheat as they find appropriate to get a cheap laugh, so don't believe anything they write.

So this is what i have been contending with for so many years, and i just don't answer them anymore, just report their posts and be happy they slip up.

This post was edited by Taurean on Aug 6 2019 11:52pm
Aug 6 2019 11:55pm
Quote (Taurean @ Aug 7 2019 07:51am)
OP; This is what i mean by toxic behaviour. They have pushed me for -years- before i reacted that way. And then they -still- bullshit me about it. They even use my quotes in their signatures to mock me, which i have been in touch with many moderators to try to stop, but they don't give a shit. I've even asked the users to stop doing it friendly, but they just piss on my head about it.

So this is what i have been contending with for so many years, and i just don't answer them anymore, just report their posts and be happy they slip up.

Pushing you telling you your advise was wrong.

like I said. No one ever reacted this way.
Just because someone disagrees with you , doesn't give you the right to curse and swear and tell people to kill themselves

It counts as flaming you know.
You broke the site rules we didn't. That's why you got your warns and we didn't

Here's the irony. You helped yourself get your warns reporting every post that disagreed with you. Mods came in and saw you reacting this way :bonk:

This post was edited by kai_jph on Aug 6 2019 11:57pm
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1345
Closed New Topic New Poll