d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Browser Games > Realm of the Mad God >
FT
> Trading Rotmg Prod Items For Rotf(pserver) Fame > Revenge Of The Fallen > Rotmg
Closed New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.00
Aug 4 2019 12:08am
Looking to trade the items shown below for the Pserver Revenge of the fallen items and/or fame. i havent done a cross-game trade before therefore no price is set in stone, we will negotiate until a price sounds fair to the both of us. the highlighted items are items i am trying to trade above everything else and i will always be willing to trade for as little or as much of the items u need, but with the rest of the items a certain amount of items value wise must be included in the trade or im not gonna waste my time(so dont ask me for just 1 common egg lol)..

I am mostly looking to trade for pure fame, but am willing to take items depending on which.

and if u clicked this thread going wtf is ROTF, why would anyone want to trade for shit in a pserver, well i HIGHLY SUGGEST you try it out, with all the the added features its the game realm should have always been. there is a global auction house(think runescape grand exchange) where fame is the primary currency. there is a rune system where u can equip runes for certain advantages(that always come with a drawback) There is a highly customizable skill tree so maxing isnt 8/8 its 82/82, tons of new dungeons etc. with a community almost as large if not equal to realm

This post was edited by KingOfSeattle on Aug 4 2019 12:11am
Gold: 918.86
Aug 5 2019 10:52pm
d2jsp Trading Rules. Illegal Trades: Do not trade items cross games/realms/cores.
(Items for fg, or fg for items only)
Go Back To Realm of the Mad God Topic List
Closed New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll