d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Crafting My Stygian Vise > Give Me Some Direction Please And Thx!
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 2 2019 10:57pm
Hi guys, so im getting up there level wise and i want to start mapping but my resistances are kind of weak. Im saving up for Loreweave but i recently got my hands on a normal Stygian Vise w 1 Abyssal.

Do i start at the crafting bench? Or do i use an Orb of Alchemy on it first. I need elem resist and i am using a jugg build so life would be nice.

I used an orb of alchemy and i got like 6 fire resist, 5 to armor, a pretty low outcome so i used a scouring. Help please!
Gold: 1.00
Aug 2 2019 11:35pm
So turn it into a magic item first. If it is a rare, use an orb of scouring to make it white. Then after it is white, turn it into Magic(Blue) with an orb of transmutation. After that, use orb of alchemy on it until you get 2 tier 1 mods that you're looking for(turn advanced descriptions on in I believe the UI tab)
After you get the two T1 mods, use a regal orb to make it rare and hope it gets a good mod added to it. If not, you can use another orb of scouring and start over from scratch.

As for crafting additional mods, I have not learned much about crafting. I've done the above steps though on a few different things like rings, boots, ect and have made a few EX by doing that.

Hope this helps, good luck!
Gold: 1.93
Aug 2 2019 11:37pm
Check the item level on it first by pressing alt.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 3 2019 12:10am
Quote (Keiga @ Aug 2 2019 10:35pm)
So turn it into a magic item first. If it is a rare, use an orb of scouring to make it white. Then after it is white, turn it into Magic(Blue) with an orb of transmutation. After that, use orb of alchemy on it until you get 2 tier 1 mods that you're looking for(turn advanced descriptions on in I believe the UI tab)
After you get the two T1 mods, use a regal orb to make it rare and hope it gets a good mod added to it. If not, you can use another orb of scouring and start over from scratch.

As for crafting additional mods, I have not learned much about crafting. I've done the above steps though on a few different things like rings, boots, ect and have made a few EX by doing that.

That helps a bunch. If i turn it blue using transmution, an alchemy orb will no longer work (upgrades normal to rare). Im thinking your mean orb of alteration, let me know please. Once i get the 2 mods attached and use the alchemy orb, do those 2 mods randomize or do they stick? Thanks again! @plaguefear lvl 83

This post was edited by KillerKastOne on Aug 3 2019 12:13am
Gold: 1.93
Aug 3 2019 04:09am
Quote (KillerKastOne @ Aug 3 2019 04:10pm)
That helps a bunch. If i turn it blue using transmution, an alchemy orb will no longer work (upgrades normal to rare). Im thinking your mean orb of alteration, let me know please. Once i get the 2 mods attached and use the alchemy orb, do those 2 mods randomize or do they stick? Thanks again! @plaguefear lvl 83

Quote (Keiga @ Aug 3 2019 03:35pm)

You need a regal orb to upgrade from magic, not an alchemy, but the method works fine.
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll