d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion >
Poll > Are Autoshops Making You Quit?
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Aug 23 2019 08:06am
Quote (liskod2 @ 23 Aug 2019 14:41)
here is rules of diaplo trading. i balded red big font for u too sea clearly the rules of trading. cant argue with taul paulborg
Illegal Trades:Do not steal other people's trade threads. (you may be warned for this, as it is spamming).
No trades via PM. (It's harder to prove a scam via PM than from a trade thread, so always negotiate and deal through a trade thread, not PM).
Do not trade for / sell real life items outside the Donor Forum. This includes but is not limited to CD keys. No linking to any outside auction or trade sites.
Do not trade accounts, characters, or names. (Exceptions: Eve Online)
Be specific in your trades. List everything that is for sale, especially in packages, with as much detail as possible. Unlimited quantity sales are not allowed.
Do not offer fg/items you don't have.
Do not trade items cross games/realms/cores.
Do not use false advertising to describe an item. For example, if an item is a common dupe and is being sold in mass, it cannot be described as legit/perm/whatever else you may use to imply the same meaning.
Do not advertise items not directly for sale via d2jsp. This includes advertising an item that is on an auction house within a specific game.

taking reference to the red bold print of yours.
the rules do not explicitly say that it's forbidden to sell an item without specifying its exact stats.
it's rather better and recommended to do that though. i'd say not doing it is a grey area but
since the range in those topics is not as big (i usually see something like '25-30'), i don't think
that a rule is broken here. tbh that's just how i read and get it, pls correct me if i'm wrong here :p

This post was edited by OnChair on Aug 23 2019 08:10am
Gold: 6.66
Warn: 10%
Aug 23 2019 08:50am
Quote (OnChair @ 23 Aug 2019 18:06)
taking reference to the red bold print of yours.
the rules do not explicitly say that it's forbidden to sell an item without specifying its exact stats.
it's rather better and recommended to do that though. i'd say not doing it is a grey area but
since the range in those topics is not as big (i usually see something like '25-30'), i don't think
that a rule is broken here. tbh that's just how i read and get it, pls correct me if i'm wrong here :p

ive gotten few topics down by reporting em for illegal trade.
its pretty much up to modernators opinion about it.
Gold: 7,090.00
Aug 23 2019 09:50am
Using forum gold in 2019 LUL
Gold: 107,954.26
Aug 23 2019 11:41am
Quote (liskod2 @ Aug 23 2019 08:41am)
here is rules of diaplo trading. i balded red big font for u too sea clearly the rules of trading. cant argue with taul paulborg
Illegal Trades:Do not steal other people's trade threads. (you may be warned for this, as it is spamming).
No trades via PM. (It's harder to prove a scam via PM than from a trade thread, so always negotiate and deal through a trade thread, not PM).
Do not trade for / sell real life items outside the Donor Forum. This includes but is not limited to CD keys. No linking to any outside auction or trade sites.
Be specific in your trades. List everything that is for sale, especially in packages, with as much detail as possible. Unlimited quantity sales are not allowed.
Do not use false advertising to describe an item. For example, if an item is a common dupe and is being sold in mass, it cannot be described as legit/perm/whatever else you may use to imply the same meaning.
Do not advertise items not directly for sale via d2jsp. This includes advertising an item that is on an auction house within a specific game.

So you bolded exactly what I said, thanks for proving me right.
List everything that is for sale - I do
especially in packages - I don't do packages
with as much detail as possible - I do, note it doesn't say list every stat on the item
Unlimited quantity sales are not allowed - Which I don't do

So what was that buddy? you got troubles understanding what's right in front of you?

Quote (liskod2 @ Aug 23 2019 10:50am)
ive gotten few topics down by reporting em for illegal trade.
its pretty much up to modernators opinion about it.

No, you haven't. And if you think you caused any of them to get closed please explain why all the threads stay up until 100 replies or until they just let them die.

And while you're here, maybe you can tell me why moderators are themselves selling items with only relevant stats listed. Maybe that's because it's not a requirement. The requirement is to know what the item is, and your 20-24res maras is a maras. Not a cracked buckler.
And from there if you want to say every stat on every item needs to be specified, tell me the last time someone got their thread closed for selling a 2os coa or a 20dex raven without specifying the other stats. Yeah, it's never happened. If you're not able to read or take example from the mods themselves, then you can ask them directly to break it down in 3rd grader terms for you.

This post was edited by laztheripper on Aug 23 2019 12:04pm
Gold: 58.00
Aug 23 2019 12:29pm
Let this thread die already
Gold: 175.01
Aug 23 2019 02:15pm
Quote (liskod2 @ Aug 23 2019 08:41am)

That rule is specifically referencing people who post threads saying "whole char ft 500 fg" without listing any gear, or for people scamming with "blind packs" or "mystery packs"

Obviously the rule is not intended to force people to list the AR on a shitty 20dex raven or the current durability on their enigmas.
I'm not sure how this subforum keeps the same people year after year but still manages to get dumber
Gold: 107,954.26
Aug 23 2019 02:25pm
Quote (Worrywart @ Aug 23 2019 04:15pm)
That rule is specifically referencing people who post threads saying "whole char ft 500 fg" without listing any gear, or for people scamming with "blind packs" or "mystery packs"

Obviously the rule is not intended to force people to list the AR on a shitty 20dex raven or the current durability on their enigmas.
I'm not sure how this subforum keeps the same people year after year but still manages to get dumber

Ye, pretty much.

This post was edited by laztheripper on Aug 23 2019 02:27pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 23 2019 11:53pm
Quote (Worrywart @ Aug 23 2019 01:15pm)

Fluoride

This post was edited by lordzhangfei on Aug 23 2019 11:54pm
Gold: 6.66
Warn: 10%
Aug 24 2019 04:56am
Quote (Worrywart @ 24 Aug 2019 00:15)

youve probably seen nemys millions topics of selling rand shakos and ravenfrosts just to get +1 post cunt.
wonder why he writes full stats these days hmm??

yes u can thank me
Gold: 201,760.00
Aug 24 2019 07:48am
This is a weighted poll because the only option against autoshops is basically: "I'm jealous of autoshops".
It's like a Trump poll that goes: "Do you support Trump?"(or any other politician) and the only negative option is "No, because I hate my country."

I could easily make a weighted poll against autoshops as well.

"Do you dislike autoshops?"
- Yes because their huge images clutter up search results and you need to scroll past them.
- Yes because the prices are not updated fast enough which makes them essentially spam on the front page.
... etc. You catch my drift.

Remake this poll without opinionated votes.
"What do you think about autoshops?"
- I don't care.
- I like them.
- I dislike them.

There. I project that most people would choose "don't care" and slightly more people would choose "dislike" over "like".

Release statistics that show how many people use those shops, potentially back them up with screenshots of the gold transactions. That would be much more interesting than this "lol ggg u just jealous" fake poll that was likely created because people complained about autoshops.

This post was edited by diablo_nostalgia on Aug 24 2019 07:52am
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll