d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > State Of Hardcore? (returning Player) > Some Questions On The State Of D2 Hc.
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 27 2019 03:15am
Quote (FreeUsername @ Jul 27 2019 05:11am)
Or because they have PTST from having a hardcore lvl 98 char that died due to the fact that his brother fall over the telephone line when they where dial-in

Might/Cursed Archer Boss with a mob of Archers next to a mob of Archer Champions with a Conviction Bishibosh nearby when you just wanna save Cain from his little birdcage is far scarier.
Gold: 21,560.00
Jul 27 2019 03:18am
Quote (FATANG @ Jul 27 2019 04:02am)
Won't happen, not possible under any circumstances cause hps cannot go below 1 in town. It never really was possible in LoD except for a short period of time in one of the patches where mercs of hostile players would swing at you as you came up from a portal in act V, but you never took damage.

Townkill in LoD is like the secret cow lvl of Diablo 1. It doesn't exist.

Wait them out, they get bored and leave after 5 mins at most, or just kill them for ruining your game or whatever. You have plenty of warning to tp back to town when someone declares hostile.

This is a hc staple since for as long as I can remember.
Bots run baals chaos and chants in norm/hell. Feel free to use them, that's what they are there for I guess, but don't complain if you die or get trolled by pks.
The nm game list is always, and has always, been dead, doesn't matter what time it is. Build a character that can solo and you'll be fine.

We prefer to have our deeds remembered or to escape using only our wits and esc + click-skills.
Avoid mobs = live forever, but lots of people use hax like chicken even though 3rd party software (beyond pretty much sandboxie) is prohibited.

Perfects have always mattered even before I started this "the jsp" to trade. I figure: wear your best gear, sell the rest. HC has lots of sorcs and hammerdins, look for gear they want if you wanna make pixel bank.

They are literally the only channels with people still in them that I know of.
Chat died about 2015 when they started blocking old hardware and 32-bit systems from b.net which also ended the terrible reign of d2item/d2leet bots. R.I.P. xp systems.

This. I don't think they ever worked.

This.

..cause they ascared'd

or cuz u can actually improve pk skill on softcore and play to duel which is the only fun in game anyways

This post was edited by Haseo on Jul 27 2019 03:19am
Gold: 2.50
Jul 27 2019 01:00pm
What up gents, leaving d3 hc seasonal back to d2 because d3 is so zzzz.

Any real reason to keep my old d2jsp acct? Would it matter for trades/help?

Also, NAeast or west for hc seasonal? any community discords?

thx!
Gold: 14.95
Jul 27 2019 08:26pm
thank you for your response guys, i appreciate it
Gold: 6.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 28 2019 09:28pm
Quote (Jigs_gg @ Jul 27 2019 03:00pm)
Any real reason to keep my old d2jsp acct? Would it matter for trades/help?

Coolpoints?

Also, NAeast or west for hc seasonal?

West is pretty dead when it comes to uber level HC, been that way for a few years. USEAST HCL is still thriving.

any community discords?

Probably, but idk what they would be.
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll