d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Calling Out Any Vt
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 50%
Jul 10 2019 02:23pm
I wanted to master charge when I first came back to add to my tele smiter because I retired my tele smiter.

So I made a charger.

I threw away the charge and went back to Vt.

Now I have the skills of a supreme charger top 5 and a world class tele stomp.

So you see my mind is beyond yalls comprehension, I had to put myself in the situation of loosing so I could grow and determine what works and what doesn’t worked based on class and skill.

So I scientifically broke down and tested new moves based on things I wanted to accomplish. So I died alot in this process and it made everyone think I suck.

In this process people have seen my greatness and even called me the great vtpk bully and have been accused of not even trying and only speeding up my moves as fast as my opponent and increasing my speed as they do.

I have been reached out to by several people on this ladder in the process and have helped them with my skills and knowledge.

So, the truth is. No one here has seen me tele stomp 1 person even 1 time.

When I retired that all I did was tee stomp.

So you see the skill I was best at I took out of skill set and started to bang in the pocket “ a boxing term” based on the x access of the map.

Everyone here will meet their death at my hands, and it’s not because you guys suck, it’s because I went threw the process of growth as you guys stuck to the same moves.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 10 2019 02:26pm
Quote (KyushU @ Jul 10 2019 04:23pm)
I wanted to master charge when I first came back to add to my tele smiter because I retired my tele smiter.

So I made a charger.

I threw away the charge and went back to Vt.

Now I have the skills of a supreme charger top 5 and a world class tele stomp.

So you see my mind is beyond yalls comprehension, I had to put myself in the situation of loosing so I could grow and determine what works and what doesn’t worked based on class and skill.

So I scientifically broke down and tested new moves based on things I wanted to accomplish. So I died alot in this process and it made everyone think I suck.

In this process people have seen my greatness and even called me the great vtpk bully and have been accused of not even trying and only speeding up my moves as fast as my opponent and increasing my speed as they do.

I have been reached out to by several people on this ladder in the process and have helped them with my skills and knowledge.

So, the truth is. No one here has seen me tele stomp 1 person even 1 time.

When I retired that all I did was tee stomp.

So you see the skill I was best at I took out of skill set and started to bang in the pocket “ a boxing term” based on the x access of the map.

Everyone here will meet their death at my hands, and it’s not because you guys suck, it’s because I went threw the process of growth as you guys stuck to the same moves.

tl;dr
Gold: 10,509.69
Jul 10 2019 04:47pm
vtpk/gm noobs
Gold: 112,918.33
Jul 10 2019 06:23pm
Yes
Gold: 1,210.88
Jul 10 2019 06:36pm
Quote (Piwah @ Jul 10 2019 08:23pm)
Yes

Beat u