d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Aim's Ladder Finds
Prev1121314151637Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 256.43
Oct 3 2019 02:14pm
Quote (destroyered @ Oct 3 2019 09:00pm)
na fam. botters are cheaters. He enjoys what, launching a script manager and watching them go? F all that.

Cheaters get criticized cuz they're cheating.

Must be so hard for them to handle the critics ! You sure showed him !

Look it’s simple, you either be angry at botters while they continue botting, or you don’t care while the botters are botting.

You like the game ? Play it, you can mf, xp or pvp
You would like to get much fgs selling what you find on ground ? I’m sorry but it won’t change, especially not by just trashtalking any botters you meet
Gold: 4,660.00
Oct 4 2019 06:49am
Quote (Youshould @ 3 Oct 2019 22:14)

Look it’s simple, you either be angry at botters while they continue botting, or you don’t care while the botters are botting.

You would like to get much fgs selling what you find on ground ? I’m sorry but it won’t change, especially not by just trashtalking any botters you meet

The point is you cant mf and xp normally with botters around. Screws the whole market and the xp race for lvl 99.
Im repeating myself but ladder and non ladder should be two separate things. If we split the game that way for non botters in ladder and botters in NL everybody would be happy.
There's no good reason to use bots in ladder. I havent heard anyone give one, except for the selfish ones.
Oct 4 2019 07:38am
Quote (GuiGeek @ Oct 4 2019 02:49pm)
The point is you cant mf and xp normally with botters around. Screws the whole market and the xp race for lvl 99.
Im repeating myself but ladder and non ladder should be two separate things. If we split the game that way for non botters in ladder and botters in NL everybody would be happy.
There's no good reason to use bots in ladder. I havent heard anyone give one, except for the selfish ones.

Again im Not protecting nor defending the botters. But cmon, what’s this sentence « if we split the game » ? How would you do that ? Contact blizzard for that they allow botters on nonladder only ?

Sorry but I rly start to think nobody can read... I just basically said that crying permanently about botters won’t change a single thing in d2.
This « if we split btw Ladd and nl » is as realistic as saying « if my car could fly I would not need to take planes »

But you know what, I’m done here. Keep trash talking Aimforthehead it seems like he cares a lot. I think you are all very angry and I underestimated your need to complain. Why not also login d2 just to talk about how rude botters are ?

I like GM legit pvp, and I think the hack users in pvp are retarded. Does it mean I constantly cry everywhere about how unfair the hackers are ? No.

Cya guys
Oct 4 2019 07:50am
Its not realistic, I was making a point. Its just the truth, sadly d2 is quite the toxic community filled with greedy people so this kind of middle ground will not happen. And it seems you like to tell everyone else to stop whining while writings essays yourself.
Maybe people can simply give their opinion?

This post was edited by GuiGeek on Oct 4 2019 07:51am
Gold: 0.69
Oct 4 2019 08:46am
Quote (Youshould @ Oct 3 2019 04:14pm)

Idgaf about mfing fgs sonny, I care when people are flaunting their riches on a forum that has clearly defined anti-botting rules. We're here to discuss gameplay, that of which D2 is a game he does not play....

It's simple, if he cheats and displays this as a post about how great he is at the game, he is lying, therefore the rest of us call him out on it. You defending him just clearly shows how much you want his shaft in or around your mouth, balls on ur chin n' all.
Oct 4 2019 08:48am
Quote (destroyered @ 4 Oct 2019 16:46)
Idgaf about mfing fgs sonny, I care when people are flaunting their riches on a forum that has clearly defined anti-botting rules. We're here to discuss gameplay, that of which D2 is a game he does not play....

It's simple, if he cheats and displays this as a post about how great he is at the game, he is lying, therefore the rest of us call him out on it. You defending him just clearly shows how much you want his shaft in or around your mouth, balls on ur chin n' all.

Now thats just retarded :)
Gold: 89.00
Oct 4 2019 08:49am
d2 was only fun till 1.10 anyways ^^
botting made me stay longer.. getting good stuff was the only fun later on
Gold: 0.69
Oct 4 2019 08:52am

Quote (GuiGeek @ Oct 4 2019 10:48am)
Now thats just retarded :)

NOU
Oct 4 2019 08:59am
Quote (destroyered @ Oct 4 2019 04:46pm)

yes right, i totally play classic ladder and am so close friend with this guy haha
But guigeek had a point. I shouldnt try to say smthing. Hf !

Quote (CU-Jens @ Oct 4 2019 04:49pm)
d2 was only fun till 1.10 anyways ^^
botting made me stay longer.. getting good stuff was the only fun later on

Hi jens :)
How r ya ?
Gold: 10.00
Oct 5 2019 09:33am
#donttouchmybot
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev1121314151637Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll