d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Nebula > The Natalya's Odium / Mighty Claws Wt
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,570.00
Jul 2 2019 07:53pm
Quote (AZ-Brothers @ 29 Jun 2019 15:07)
Nooooo I was just about to write nice progress after reading it all Then saw the RIP :(

Hopefully there’s a remake of this soon!

Quote (Tkamp @ 29 Jun 2019 15:23)
shoot RIP
seems like you learned a lot
will you remake? just keep going in this thread

Quote (JDRUKA @ 29 Jun 2019 15:26)
Sorry for your lost progress.

Start again with the new knowledge you got :)

Quote (BMar5452 @ 29 Jun 2019 16:48)
Rip :(

Quote (Jubinville16 @ 2 Jul 2019 05:58)
RIP va tu faire un nouveau w/t ?

Quote (zuppj350 @ 2 Jul 2019 13:04)
Remake! Recommend getting shadow master to level 17. She’ll stay alive, tank some damage, mind blast and convert enemies for you. She’s a great asset when you’re undergeared. Death sentry is good from p1-p3 but on p8 it’s pretty useless. Your most powerful ability will be charge 1 and charge 2 of Phoenix strike. Ignore target defense helps tremendously to build and release charges. Get as much ias as possible from gear so you can progress safely with fade. Remake please!

Quote (Janko @ 3 Jul 2019 00:10)
Don't bother with death sentry unless you plan on being some type of hybrid where you would max both death sentry and lightning sentry. The damage with only one or a few points in one or the other is too little damage. As zupp already said, dumping a good chunk of points into shadow master will give you a good tank to rely on.

If you decide to remake, another suggestion is to choose either physical or elemental and not mix them. There are too many skills and stats for a physical/elemental hybrid assassin to sync into effectively. That would clear up claw mastery, for instance, and get your primary or secondary element going rather well. Then you're also not worrying about lacking crushing blow, open wounds, etc. and can focus on elemental damage and +skills.

I hope you remake. Marital art assassins are fun! :)

Woaw thank you all guys. I didn't expected so many people that were following my WT... I had a lot of work these last days but I'm now going on 1 week holidays... Thanks for giving me that energy... I will remake of course with some tips you shared to me. I don't know actually if Nebula is going to be resurrected or if her little sister takes the quest. Stay tuned. It s gonna be on another WT topic. :)
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll