d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Final Fantasy Series >
FT
> Gold Ft - Primal Datacenter > Full List Of Servers Inside.
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,717.10
Jun 21 2019 06:36pm
Trading is limited to the following servers:

• Behemoth
  • Excalibur
  • Exodus
  • Famfrit
  • Hyperion
  • Lamia
  • Leviathan
  • Ultros

The least I am willing to part with my gold (gil) is 300fg per Million. That is my rate.
If you're buying bulk, more than 10 Million (20 Mil. max), I could only give you a discount of 20fg. The rate for buying in bulk is 280fg per Million. One person can only buy up to 20 Million. If you'd like to buy more than 20 Million, then you'd have to ask a friend to carry out the second trade for you. Sorry, I don't do more than 20 Million.

I also deal in small amount of gil, but it'd cost you a premium. Look below for more details:
Code
500,000 gil ; 175fg

Code
100,000 gil ; 40fg

Code
50,000 gil ; 25fg

ALL trades will be done via the market board (e.g. list an inexpensive item up, and I'd buy it). There is a 5% tax, but I will cover it. Details will be sent to your inbox here on d2jsp. If you are interested in trading, commit by posting here, and I'd contact you.
After 24 hours, if I don't see your item up on the market board, I'd refund your fg.

Get it here or somewhere else; there should be more active sellers once Shadowbringers is out.

I don't plan on bumping this thread. If anyone would like to send a bump, be my guest.

Have a good day!
Go Back To Final Fantasy Series Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll