d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Nasty Pigeons?
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Jun 21 2019 04:21am
so i went outside, and as soon as i stepped out of my house, i saw 3 pigeons ganging up on another pigeon :wacko: its right leg seemed to be broken, so i assume a cat would have caught him easily anyways (which would be better than what happened :cry: ). anyways, they were doing the same ritual as when mating (doing that shit that mrs. puff from sponge bob does), except they were pecking the back of its head and stomping him :cry: anyways, i went veeery close and they didnt give a fuck, so i kicked one of them in the head (not very hard, i just wanted to scare him off). but as soon as i moved, they came back determined to fuck this guy up, and i couldnt really do anything :cry:

as bad as it looked, i had to let nature do its thing, i dont really need a pigeon at my place because they tend to shit on everything :mellow: tried to catch a cat and throw it at the pigeon because honestly its better to get eaten by a cat than stomped to death :cry: couldnt find a cat though, so i just walked away. got back about an hour later, they were all gone. what happened :unsure: ?

This post was edited by Snyft2 on Jun 21 2019 04:22am
Gold: 15.00
Jun 21 2019 06:33am
There's more emoticons in your post than sense.
Gold: 2.66
Jun 21 2019 06:59am
Animals are crazy. Even rabbits kill each other. We humans seem to be the only species that has accountability. Well we try because not everyone is held accountable for their actions.
Jun 21 2019 07:59am
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ Jun 21 2019 02:59pm)
Animals are crazy. Even rabbits kill each other. We humans seem to be the only species that has accountability. Well we try because not everyone is held accountable for their actions.

well i didnt think we were the only ones, kinda sad :( also ive done some google searching and it seems that pigeons attack wounded pigeons a lot :unsure: what i find the weirdest was that the pigeon wasnt trying to fight back or run away despite mortal danger, it seemed to have...wanted to be killed :wacko: ? it showed no signs of fear, its pupils were normal sized, it didnt shit itself and anyone who has had a pigeon knows that they shit themselves even at the mildest scare :wacko: also what bothers me is that they really went out of their way to kill it, risking their own lives in the process! i could have caught every single one of them if i wanted to, its weird that an animal risks its life like that for something thats not biologically related to it...i mean this creature wasnt a threat to anyone, why risk your own life to kill something thats not a threat to you or your offspring :unsure: ?

i dont understand shit man :cry:

edit: and no way it wanted to be killed and somehow told them that, because they were doing that mrs. puff thing, they wanted to scare it while trying to kill it, if the pigeon wanted to be killed and they knew it, they wouldnt do that classic sign of dominance :unsure:

This post was edited by Snyft2 on Jun 21 2019 08:03am
Gold: 285.35
Jun 21 2019 01:23pm
them pigeons living the thug life
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Jun 21 2019 11:42pm
This is why I don't care about animal welfare. Survival of fittest. Animals do not care about us lol. Sharks eat their siblings. Animals often leave kids behind.
Jun 22 2019 05:39am
Quote (Lasagnacat @ Jun 22 2019 07:42am)
This is why I don't care about animal welfare. Survival of fittest. Animals do not care about us lol. Sharks eat their siblings. Animals often leave kids behind.

pretty much :(
Gold: 0.00
Jun 22 2019 07:27am
Pigeons are scum without any equivocation
Gold: 3.33
Jun 23 2019 03:03pm
Quote (ValidationSenpai @ 22 Jun 2019 15:27)
Pigeons are scum without any equivocation

should be allowed to fucking shoot those fuckers
i need to wash my car atleast twice a week because those fuckers shit all over it
Gold: 150.00
Jun 30 2019 06:49pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jun 21 2019 08:59am)
well i didnt think we were the only ones, kinda sad :( also ive done some google searching and it seems that pigeons attack wounded pigeons a lot :unsure: what i find the weirdest was that the pigeon wasnt trying to fight back or run away despite mortal danger, it seemed to have...wanted to be killed :wacko: ? it showed no signs of fear, its pupils were normal sized, it didnt shit itself and anyone who has had a pigeon knows that they shit themselves even at the mildest scare :wacko: also what bothers me is that they really went out of their way to kill it, risking their own lives in the process! i could have caught every single one of them if i wanted to, its weird that an animal risks its life like that for something thats not biologically related to it...i mean this creature wasnt a threat to anyone, why risk your own life to kill something thats not a threat to you or your offspring :unsure: ?

i dont understand shit man :cry:

edit: and no way it wanted to be killed and somehow told them that, because they were doing that mrs. puff thing, they wanted to scare it while trying to kill it, if the pigeon wanted to be killed and they knew it, they wouldnt do that classic sign of dominance :unsure:

I love how no one here has any kind of interesting response to such a valid observation. Logically all I can guess is maybe if they move in flocks (know nothing about them) then maybe a hurt one is a threat to all the others survival. They are pissed that one is slowing them down hence the mrs puff thing. He is not fighting back because he knows he s hurting their chances to survive. I dunno man it is awesome how much you thought about it though I can tell you are smart and have a great heart! :)
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll