d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Wsm > Anybody Watch?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 17 2019 12:10pm
A friend of mine got the chance to do MAS wrestling a few years ago against Martins..

"Martins Licis is currently in first place at World's Strongest Man. A couple of years ago, I went to Las Vegas for the National Championships for MAS Wrestling. I had to go against Martins. I have never been so demoralized or completely manhandled in a sporting event ever. I weighed in around 242lbs and he threw me around like I was some toddler he was mad at. Afterwards, he talked to me for a solid 45mins about training for MAS and just BSing around about strength sports in general. He was seriously one of the most overtly nicest people I've met through strength sports."

What an incredible year for WSM, was an awesome show.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 17 2019 08:44pm
Quote (ozzyarmy3 @ 17 Jun 2019 14:10)
A friend of mine got the chance to do MAS wrestling a few years ago against Martins..

"Martins Licis is currently in first place at World's Strongest Man. A couple of years ago, I went to Las Vegas for the National Championships for MAS Wrestling. I had to go against Martins. I have never been so demoralized or completely manhandled in a sporting event ever. I weighed in around 242lbs and he threw me around like I was some toddler he was mad at. Afterwards, he talked to me for a solid 45mins about training for MAS and just BSing around about strength sports in general. He was seriously one of the most overtly nicest people I've met through strength sports."

What an incredible year for WSM, was an awesome show.

worst year of wsm imo
eddie not there.. (still think he could have been top 3 with his shape lol
thor foot injury
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll