d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > What's The Jsp Mods' Stance Against
Closed New Topic
Gold: 50,608.48
May 23 2019 10:06am
people, who report random posts for no reason? or who should I pm to receive info in that matter? Or maybe jsp has no stance at all, "just report as much as u want and we'll browse through hundreds of pointless reports"?
Gold: 6,800.62
May 23 2019 10:28am
Hey,

so as far as I know back in the days reports were being sent anonymously.
At the present time I've got no idea how this works, because I've never gotten an official statement from jsp staff members, however they highly discourage against sending false/fake reports, so I believe they are able to see through false reports and take an acction against the user who's sending fake reports on purpose.

You're probably aware that every report is being checked and an approperiate action is taken even if you can't see any action taken on your own and I assume they can easy detect an unjustified reporter (/or every single post reporter) ;)
Gold: 50,608.48
May 23 2019 10:46am
Quote (Wrona @ 23 May 2019 18:28)
Hey,

so as far as I know back in the days reports were being sent anonymously.
At the present time I've got no idea how this works, because I've never gotten an official statement from jsp staff members, however they highly discourage against sending false/fake reports, so I believe they are able to see through false reports and take an acction against the user who's sending fake reports on purpose.

You're probably aware that every report is being checked and an approperiate action is taken even if you can't see any action taken on your own and I assume they can easy detect an unjustified reporter (/or every single post reporter) ;)

thanks, but I'm looking for a valid statement from nowadays. tbh I'm not sure about the "every report is being checked" part, that's why I'm asking
Gold: 68.00
Trader: Trusted
May 23 2019 10:58am
every report is checked and handled, even those falsely reported.

report wisely, my friends.
Jr Admin
Gold: 7,900.00
Trader: Trusted
May 23 2019 11:00am
As above all reports are reviewed and dealt with accordingly, Same goes with abusing the report button
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Closed New Topic