d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Softcore Trading >
Service
> Boosting Thread (including Day 1 Temp League) > Dm Me For More Info Or Questions :)
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 0.00
May 20 2019 04:43pm

Hi Im Romeprince,

I've been playing Path of Exile since 1.0 and participated in the Beta gameplay.

I have leveled hundreds upon hundreds of characters and have played just about every build you can think of.

I had been doing services in game on the poe forums charging exalts and have pages of +rep but I will not link any information regarding poe accounts to my d2jsp.

If you are interested in the service I provide please dm me or reply with what service you are interested in.

Services Offered

Services Include-

Any SC League - 1- 60, 1-70, 1-80

Any Sc League - Act 1-10 Full passives or No passives

Any SC League - 1- 60 ,1-70, 1-80 with Act 1-10 rush with or without passives & with or without first 3 labs

I do not offer HC Leveling Services

FAQ -

Q-How exactly does this shit work??? :bonk:
A- I log onto my speed rushing character and party you. I will tp you to every objective needed and passive point. (based on the boost, if you're purchasing an act rush with no passives I wont do passive point quests)

Once we reach act 4 we finally meet Niko. We go back into act 1 with down-scaling turned on and I switch to my strong character. I will level you very fast and once you can enter delve I will take you through delve and level you.

Once you reach the desired level we stop and thats it. If you paid for an act rush as well as a level boost then I will continue to run you through to act 10.

You dont want to kill act 5 kitava early because you will start to lose exp on death and get res penalty.

Every Lvl boost automatically comes with an act 1-4 rush because we need to reach act 4 to talk to Niko.

You are expected to wear "tankier" gear and focus more on defensive passives since you wont need to kill anything.

Q- How do I pay?

A- You will pay before the boost starts with fg.

Q- Do you provide Items?

A- No I do not provide items. You are expected to gear up your own character.

For more information regarding items and gearing on characters please contact me and we will talk through dm's.

Q- How long do you play for when I buy boosting?

A- I will try to play for as long as it takes to finish your order. If you need to logoff or if you d/c i'll finish you up whenever you're available.

Q- How fast can you level?

A- My speed record is Act 1 - 10 full passives in about 1 hour 30 min (this is act rush ONLY not levels via me on a "carry" and you grabbing wp's and passives etc)

Level 1-70 in about 4 hours (this is done through delve boosting)

This does not mean that I can guarantee this amount of speed on every person I boost.

It depends on multiple factors such as character, desired build, leveling gear, brand new league, etc.

Q-Can I get banned for this?

A- No this is perfectly okay with GGG. You are allowed to level up people and provide in game services using their own mechanics. I will not log onto your account and no botting programs/cheats are used.

Q- What is the best leveling gear I could possibly have?

A- All you need is resistance gear, and if possible high movement speed items.
You will not need to do any damage for the level boosting. I will turn on down-scaling and level with you. You dont need to attack or do anything other than pay attention/follow me and use your flasks.

This post was edited by romeprince on May 20 2019 10:22pm
Gold: 0.80
May 20 2019 05:22pm
Quote (romeprince @ May 20 2019 04:43pm)

A- My speed record is Act 1 - 10 in about 1 hour 30 min

I find this very hard to believe.
Gold: 95.20
May 20 2019 05:48pm
Quote (dWhitewood @ May 20 2019 06:22pm)

Because it is. The fastest times 1-10 was 2:30 done by a guy in SSFHC without picking up any items or upgrading gear.

Also, no one is going to trust you to “pay first” and hand over an account worth hundreds if not thousands of mtx to a random with 30 posts and no rep.

This post was edited by allience on May 20 2019 05:48pm
May 20 2019 07:04pm
Quote (dWhitewood @ May 20 2019 04:22pm)

A- My speed record is Act 1 - 10 in about 1 hour 30 min

Level 1-70 in 4 hours

This does not mean that I can guarantee this amount of speed on every person I boost.

It depends on multiple factors such as character, desired build, leveling gear, brand new league, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------

That is using a 2nd character to act rush and collecting passives and boss kills on the character being rushed

Its very easy

Again if you read the whole response I said -
"This does not mean that I can guarantee this amount of speed on every person I boost.

It depends on multiple factors such as character, desired build, leveling gear, brand new league, etc."

This post was edited by romeprince on May 20 2019 07:10pm
May 20 2019 07:08pm
Quote (allience @ May 20 2019 04:48pm)
Because it is. The fastest times 1-10 was 2:30 done by a guy in SSFHC without picking up any items or upgrading gear.

Also, no one is going to trust you to “pay first” and hand over an account worth hundreds if not thousands of mtx to a random with 30 posts and no rep.

Most people who want account boosts want alts for their bots or other needs

The situation depends on person to person basis but if someone who had 100k fg wanted my service id gladly boost first (even put it in my sig that I will go first if the buyer has over 100k fg)

Im not going to spend my time leveling someone without being paid, especially without having a real reason to trust the person I am boosting

Take your negativity elsewhere thanks :blush:

This post was edited by romeprince on May 20 2019 07:30pm
Gold: 285.35
May 20 2019 07:24pm
You have 30 posts and just joined. Literally nobody would trust you with their account as allience said.

This is just begging to get scammed out of fg and your account on top of it...
Gold: 4.00
Warn: 10%
May 20 2019 07:24pm
Quote (romeprince @ May 20 2019 09:08pm)
Most people who want account boosts want alts for their bots or other needs

The situation depends on person to person basis im not going to bother dealing with someone who has 500 fg, but if someone who had 100k fg wanted my service id gladly boost first (even put it in my sig that I will go first if the buyer has over 100k fg)

Im not going to spend my time leveling someone without being paid, especially without having a real reason to trust the person I am boosting

Take your negativity elsewhere thanks :blush:

Its not about negativity here, this is about trust and you just happen to be 2019 here so no one is going to go first even if someone has 500 fg. :bonk:
May 20 2019 07:29pm
Its okay I've done league boosting, poe boosting, and more for years.

I've always been paid up front thanks for your advice :)

I've already stated id go first if a person has 100k fg

Also this logic makes no sense

If someone was here to scam accounts they would boost without being paid first because their goal is stealing the account.

I refuse to boost until I've been paid

Use your tiny insignificant brain thanks

If the main concern was account safety you shouldnt have anyone touch your account

Every time you buy a service, there is risk :bonk:

I also expected to be boosting fresh accounts/alts not "main" accounts with "thousands of dollars of mtx"

Any further questions regarding me boosting first will be ignored

This post was edited by romeprince on May 20 2019 07:47pm
Gold: 15,602.50
May 20 2019 07:36pm
if you do not want the service...do not post

simple
May 20 2019 09:42pm
Im updating this thread to explain more clearly how I can boost people

I dont need to login to your account or have your account info to boost

If you want me to play on your account that will be a completely different service

I think I was under the impression that everyone here wanted account leveling to be done on my own.

I normally did leveling and boosting services in parties, ingame, via down-scaling.

As well as act rushes. Sorry for the miscommunication

This post was edited by romeprince on May 20 2019 09:59pm
Go Back To Softcore Trading Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check