d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Motor Sports & Cars > Keys Won't Work With Bluetooth Device
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 17 2019 02:23pm
Bought one of those car Bluetooth devices so I don't have to use aux cable for my phone. It operates on radio frequency.

When it's plugged in and my phone not connected to it my wireless key won't work on the doors...if my phone connected to it via Bluetooth keys working. Also keys working if I am inside of a car but not outside

Proper annoying, I didn't think it would be an issue...any ideas ?
Gold: 533.37
May 17 2019 04:04pm
if the issue is locking/unlocking the doors when you are not in it simply pull it out of the lighter plug enough where it doesnt have power. not really a solution but a quick fix anyway.
Gold: 0.00
May 17 2019 04:31pm
Quote (JDH @ May 17 2019 10:04pm)
if the issue is locking/unlocking the doors when you are not in it simply pull it out of the lighter plug enough where it doesnt have power. not really a solution but a quick fix anyway.

yeah i guess that will have to do :(

i had a look through amazon comments and googled about those things and no one mentioned this problem at all

just had a look and there some bluetooth devices with on/off switch for sale...fml
Gold: 1,250.00
May 17 2019 05:35pm
Quote (-=vasya=- @ May 17 2019 04:23pm)
Bought one of those car Bluetooth devices so I don't have to use aux cable for my phone. It operates on radio frequency.

When it's plugged in and my phone not connected to it my wireless key won't work on the doors...if my phone connected to it via Bluetooth keys working. Also keys working if I am inside of a car but not outside

Proper annoying, I didn't think it would be an issue...any ideas ?

Expensive fix: go get your keys reprogrammed to a different frequency, or buy a different bluetooth would be cheaper. It would suck if you parked next to someone with one in their car though. I would think your bluetooth device is broadcasting at the same frequency and is stronger signal thus overriding your keys from a distance when your out of the car. I like metal keys personally and minimal computer operated anything.
Gold: 0.69
May 19 2019 07:27pm
Change the battery’s in the fob’s.
A radio frequency shouldn’t interfere with the fob and neither should Bluetooth
Go Back To Motor Sports & Cars Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll