d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Having Trouble Compressing Image Size
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 215.00
May 1 2019 03:45pm
Hey can anyone help me out with the best ways to compress PNG/GIF Sigs that I make without losing a ton of quality?
I have tried using websites off google to help reduce file size but most of the time its still huge or it looks horrible.
TIA
Gold: 215.00
May 3 2019 10:49pm
Still looking for any help if possible.
Been making a few designs I really wish I could get down to size for use on JSP.
Here's an example of one:
Gold: 0.00
Aug 2 2019 07:41am
Quote (FxiNfamous @ <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">мая 4 2019 07:49</font></font>)
Все еще ищу любую помощь, если это возможно.
Делая несколько дизайнов, я действительно хотел бы уменьшить размер для использования на JSP.
Вот пример одного:
https://i.imgur.com/N1EnXeU.gif

I will share my experience in image optimization ... At first, I had to manually compress all the pictures through Photoshop. The most free option by the way (except for the cost of a license for Photoshop). But this process takes a lot of time if there are more than 10-20 pictures on the site. After all, each picture must be manually processed, and then upload on the site again. Tedious such a process ... Now I use this service - https://optipic.io/ It saves a lot of time) It works by itself - automatically - only 1 time it needs to be connected to the site. Google is satisfied)
Retired Moderator
Gold: 50,079.32
Trader: Trusted
Aug 3 2019 07:43am
Tried many solutions, i think the best was is too lower the quality at the beginning so you don't get that awful result

Best render :

Awfull:

Original:

This post was edited by Lynerau on Aug 3 2019 07:49am
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll