d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Why Do Mods Favor Trolls? > I Seriously Wonder
Closed New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Apr 19 2019 08:18am
so theres a handful of trolls on this forum who run around unchecked. They jump on paid topics and talk shit, be it personal attacks or just talking trash about the item youre selling. They offer NOTHING.
I report these assholes every chance i get, they never get suspensions, never get warnings, and continue to behave this way antagonizing, provoking and starting drama.
When i defend myself in my own threads where they do this, I get the suspension, and when they push my buttons to the point i say some pretty nasty shit back to them, i get a warn.

So what we have here, and i saw this many years ago on JSp and it appears it has not changed in the least bit, are moderators who PICK AND CHOOSE who the rules apply to, and when they apply to them if ever at all.

As much self control as I can possibly muster, I do have anger problems, and I can only tolerate so much before i snap, luckily for me and these trolls there is no way for me t physically get my hands on them because its a forum not a face to face discussion, or id be in prison and thered be a few people with wired jaws and shattered teeth.

They know I have a short fuse, and they abuse your rules and favoritism, and actually provoke me intentionally.

For the past couple weeks, 2 people in particular have made a concerted effort to troll me, they pm people in my trade threads and talk shit trying to get them to retract bins, they pm people they know i associate with in attempts to turn them against me, because they get a kick out of it, and when i retort they run to you mods like little children, crying that the big bad wolf was mean to them.

They are ridiculous manchildren who still live in moms basement at the age of 35, so Im not even going to wonder what the fuc is wrong with them because im sure its an endless list, the real question is how braindead are you moderators that you assume the responsibity of modereating yet let these morons run completley unchecked?

Im not going to stop defending myself, I will not be silent when someone talk shit. If you mods wont at least be fair and MUTUALLY suspend/warn then dont expect me to remain quiet. Do something about THEM and you wont hear a single peep from me, all I want to do is enjoy a god damn video game, trade what i find and need, and play some more.

I dont mind getting suspended or warned for shit i did, but letting these trolls just walk away like "got another one" makes you the real fucking trolls.

if you take offense to this then you are most likely guilty of exactly what i described. All I want is fair treatment, eye for an eye is all I ask.

to reiterate in short form:
"If you Enforce the rules EQUALLY, you will see alot less bullshit."

End rant.
Gold: 0.00
Trader: Trusted
Apr 19 2019 08:23am
If you have a problem with a suspension or you feel something isn't being done for you, you can contact a Senior Moderator concerning that. That certain staff group covers d2jsp suspensions and any questions you might have.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Closed New Topic