d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Zone - The Bowazon > One Twisted Hc Journey
Prev135363738Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,695.48
Apr 29 2019 09:05pm
Sorry for your loss there.

Never got to see your gear since I only just started to read this and boom... you had died.
Did you even use Strafe / Decoy? What was your Valks skill level? I noticed you used Inner Sight,
I find that skill only useful in certain areas, even base 1 point decoy could have helped out a bit more.

Hope to see if you make another FA Bower.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 30 2019 03:11am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Apr 30 2019 06:05am)
Sorry for your loss there.

Never got to see your gear since I only just started to read this and boom... you had died.
Did you even use Strafe / Decoy? What was your Valks skill level? I noticed you used Inner Sight,
I find that skill only useful in certain areas, even base 1 point decoy could have helped out a bit more.

Hope to see if you make another FA Bower.

I was using decoy to lure enemies a lot, that skill made scary place like the Claw Viper Temple and Durance of Hate, way more safer. Where i died however, there was no time for Decoy, it happen so fast and i made the mistake to underestimate how dangerous that guy was... that's on me.

Here's a gear and build review:

This was my main weapon from normal act 5 up until hell Travincal, where i finally decided to make Melody. I could've made the Melody earlier, just didn't realize i had the runes for it until Hell Act 2

I also made this after finding that pellet bow base in nightmare cows. I was hoping it will be fast enough and strong against demons and undead, but i was wrong. Still used it on switch to prevent monster healing

I made this at the start of hell after dropping a Lem in nightmare Hellforge

This post was edited by KillingIsMyBusiness on Apr 30 2019 03:34am
Apr 30 2019 03:13am
My helm, dropped in the jungles of act 3 nightmare

Gloves

Infernostride for my boots, also dropped in the jungles of nightmare

Apr 30 2019 03:16am
My luckiest drop in the wt, found in nightmare act 5, in the most random place ever

One of my rings at the time of my death (not entirely sure)

But i'm sure that was my other ring

This post was edited by KillingIsMyBusiness on Apr 30 2019 03:21am
Apr 30 2019 03:18am
The amulet

The build

The plan was for every skill point to go in penetrate after what you see here
Apr 30 2019 03:20am
In my inventory i had some life, AR + dexterity and resistance charms.

My mercenary used Bonehew, armor gemmed with perfect amethysts for str requirement and Undead Crown for life leach

This post was edited by KillingIsMyBusiness on Apr 30 2019 03:22am
Gold: 225,299.00
Apr 30 2019 04:36am
Any idea on what the next endeavor will be?
Apr 30 2019 05:06am
Quote (FallenZealot @ Apr 30 2019 01:36pm)
Any idea on what the next endeavor will be?

I really want to try some Druid builds, i've only played wind druid (with fissure, up until nightmare) once and i didn't like it all that much. If i go with the Druid it will be some kind of Werebear or Werewolf build... i can't decide yet as i have no idea how both them play and how hard it's going to be.

Another build i never tried is poison nova necromancer... when i started playing Diablo 2 a few years back, a friend of mine told me that, if i want to beat hell with ease, i should either play with necro summoner or with poison nova necro. I didn't listen to him of course and i played with a zeal paladin, getting my ass handed to me past normal difficulty. So no matter what i choose to play with now, poison nova necro is something i will definitely try sooner or later.

I considered a fend Amazon even before the whole "no re-run" idea, but currently there are some other fend amazons wt's that are still going and i just played with an amazon, so better not... not to mention, it's too hard and i'm going to die again.

Blizzard Sorceress? I thought about it, but i always die a lot with sorcs, it's almost guaranteed i'm going to fail if i try it. The only plus is that i know how to build and gear her up, no questions and mysteries for me here... which, when i think about it, will probably make it a bit boring, so no, i'm not doing it

I think the Werebear Druid is my favorite for now, but i need to gather some info abut the build before i make my decision.

I'm open for suggestions too! :)

This post was edited by KillingIsMyBusiness on Apr 30 2019 05:17am
Gold: 109.50
Apr 30 2019 07:25am
Quote (KillingIsMyBusiness @ 30 Apr 2019 04:06)
I really want to try some Druid builds, i've only played wind druid (with fissure, up until nightmare) once and i didn't like it all that much. If i go with the Druid it will be some kind of Werebear or Werewolf build... i can't decide yet as i have no idea how both them play and how hard it's going to be.

Another build i never tried is poison nova necromancer... when i started playing Diablo 2 a few years back, a friend of mine told me that, if i want to beat hell with ease, i should either play with necro summoner or with poison nova necro. I didn't listen to him of course and i played with a zeal paladin, getting my ass handed to me past normal difficulty. So no matter what i choose to play with now, poison nova necro is something i will definitely try sooner or later.

I considered a fend Amazon even before the whole "no re-run" idea, but currently there are some other fend amazons wt's that are still going and i just played with an amazon, so better not... not to mention, it's too hard and i'm going to die again.

Blizzard Sorceress? I thought about it, but i always die a lot with sorcs, it's almost guaranteed i'm going to fail if i try it. The only plus is that i know how to build and gear her up, no questions and mysteries for me here... which, when i think about it, will probably make it a bit boring, so no, i'm not doing it

I think the Werebear Druid is my favorite for now, but i need to gather some info abut the build before i make my decision.

I'm open for suggestions too! :)

Shockwave is one of the best lifesavers in the game! Maul/fireclaw hybrid who uses shockwave could be fun if you like melee :)
Gold: 225,299.00
Apr 30 2019 11:48am
I’m currently rolling a Fend/Cs zon. Fend’s damage is a bit low even with good gear. Also can’t spec the dodge skills as you will get stuck in the Fend animation constantly, making you very vulnerable because you will stop leaching life. You pretty much have to roll with a spear to do decent damage which is quite dangerous as you will likely have low hp, low resistances and low defense. Those are all really bad things when you’re in the middle of the fray lol.

I wouldn’t really recommend rolling Fend.
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev135363738Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll